Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Worst Movie you ever saw in the theater?

Sorry I call bullshit you know you liked it... you're just a hop skip an a jump from buying full seasons of Glee.

I liked approximately 10 minutes of each film...when haids was falled off.

Halloween Part 8

Holy sh1t, there are 8 of these now? :shocking:

Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone :overhead:

Also, I know there was one movie I walked out on from a theater, but I cannot remember which movie :unsure:

hope floats....I have never forgiven my wife for luring me into that thing

Bio-dome :thumsdown:

That sucked but no where nearly as bad as Jury Duty if we are talking Pauly Shore movies.

The People Under The Stairs. Horrible cannibal horror flick. Plus the movie theater I saw it in was in a predominantly African American community, so not only was the movie terrible, but I had to deal with a theatre full of people talking to the screen.

The People Under the Stairs. Only been to Los Angeles once in my life and saw this movie while I was there. This movie was so bad, it's about the only thing I remember about that 5 days.

Worst I can remember is the Alice in Wonderland movie. Man that sucked.

Deepstar 6.

I still cant believe this movie didnt vault Greg Evigan into international stardom.

After the halcyon days of BJ and the Bear, I'm afraid his career could only take a turn for the worse.....

The truth about cats and dogs. It was a date in high school.

Man, she had better have given up the ass for that movie.

Bats

starring lou diamond phillips...

genetically engineered bats break lose and terrorize EVERYONE.

When you guys walk out of movies, do you attempt to get your money back? I just can't see paying that much and then not sticking it out to the end no matter how bad it is. :unsure:

Worst I can remember is the Alice in Wonderland movie. Man that sucked.

I took my son to see this years back. I just fell asleep - he seemed to like it altough maybe he just liked the popcorn and candy.

Man, she had better have given up the ass for that movie.

Is that movie with the most annoying actress in the world? I forget her name but she is one of those political nuts like a Torrid.

Is that movie with the most annoying actress in the world? I forget her name but she is one of those political nuts like a Torrid.

Yes. It started genine garrafolo. And uma Thurman, and not did it blow. Unfortunately, my date did not.

Only move I ever walked out of was Air America.....but lookin back I was too young to get it. I've since watched it and like it. I'll stick around an watch just about anything once....for fock sake I sat through step up 3D a few weeks ago.

Only move I ever walked out of was Air America.....but lookin back I was too young to get it. I've since watched it and like it. I'll stick around an watch just about anything once....for fock sake I sat through step up 3D a few weeks ago.

I could never walk out on Mel :wub:

%Though I admit that was one of his worst movies while in his prime

I could never walk out on Mel :wub:

%Though I admit that was one of his worst movies while in his prime

I was like 13. No way I had any clue about what wa goin on it that movie. Waaaaaaay to political for me to get at that age. I wanted to see stuff blow up.

I was like 13. No way I had any clue about what wa goin on it that movie. Waaaaaaay to political for me to get at that age. I wanted to see stuff blow up.

Sad a movie with a really good box office actor of the 80's/90's (Mel) teaming with an actor that would become a huge box office attraction today (Robert Downey Jr.) - would suck.