Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

The 2018 Winter Olympics Babes Thread

Very nice and what a convenient position. The gun and spread eagle pose reminds me of this old joke....

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up... The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, "Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that Doc?"The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story. "I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season.One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge.He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane , aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'."Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that ?" asked the doctor. The 86-year-old said , "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver." The doctor replied, "My point exactly!"

• Like 1

Very nice and what a convenient position. The gun and spread eagle pose reminds me of this old joke....

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up... The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, "Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that Doc?"The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story. "I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season.One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge.He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane , aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'."Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that ?" asked the doctor. The 86-year-old said , "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver." The doctor replied, "My point exactly!"

Nice

• Like 1

:lol:

I'm stealing this. :lol:

• Like 1

From her instagram: Set Goals That Scare You And Excite You At The Same Time

That means she wants to try anal.

That means she has already done anal

:lol:

Good jokes are going the way of the newspaper. Nice

• Like 1

Hahahahah!!!

• Like 1

I just saw her run on the slopestyle. She did some ###### double FORWARD flip 360 move that was ridiculous. Unfortunately did not stick the landing.

http://www.anna-gasser.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Anna_Gasser_Portrait-%C2%A9-Lina-Tesch-Red-Bull-Content-Pool.jpg

https://www.boardrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/anna_bulletin_06_109_3.jpg

Sexy as hell.

I can't believe how talented these chicks are. I mean, I know it is the olympics and all, but this event is impressive.

Some chick just did a backside 540. Holy balls that was an awesome run. Jamie Anderson. Gold medal winner at Sochi.

http://vendomemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/jamie-anderson.jpg

ETA: Jamie Anderson just won the gold again. USA! USA!

:first:

I would try to tell that joke to someone else but it's too long and I'd fock it up haha

:first:

I would try to tell that joke to someone else but it's too long and I'd fock it up haha

It is my fallback joke. You have to practice it a few times.

tHAT CHICK from the USA co-ed curling team. She was on the other night with her brother. Her last name was Hamilton I think?

I just saw her run on the slopestyle. She did some ###### double FORWARD flip 360 move that was ridiculous. Unfortunately did not stick the landing.

http://www.anna-gasser.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Anna_Gasser_Portrait-%C2%A9-Lina-Tesch-Red-Bull-Content-Pool.jpg

https://www.boardrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/anna_bulletin_06_109_3.jpg

Sexy as hell.

I can't believe how talented these chicks are. I mean, I know it is the olympics and all, but this event is impressive.

Some chick just did a backside 540. Holy balls that was an awesome run. Jamie Anderson. Gold medal winner at Sochi.

http://vendomemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/jamie-anderson.jpg

ETA: Jamie Anderson just won the gold again. USA! USA!

I watched that too. It was so fockin windy that I kinda felt bad for them. No one could land that 2nd big jump as they either over compensated for the wind or got blown away. They postpone the mens downhill for the wind gusts but these chicks that go flying in the air had to go ahead. that Anderson chick deserved the Gold though. she really battled the wind and was able to stay upright on her winning run.

there were a lot of cute babes in the competition. I just googled one of the legal ones in my post.

https://sports.yahoo.com/north-koreas-army-beauties-cheerleading-slideshow-wp-034255552/photo-p-north-korean-cheerleaders-walk-photo-034255445.html

Oogling is free. Consider it a gracious gift of the North Korean people. As another complimentary service, if you have any classified information or military/industrial secrets, they can be exchanged for bIow jobs from the girl of your choice.

I'm stealing this. :lol:

You got through it? Its twice as long as it needs to be to read it. People back to checking their phones within 15 seconds if you tell that in public.

https://sports.yahoo.com/north-koreas-army-beauties-cheerleading-slideshow-wp-034255552/photo-p-north-korean-cheerleaders-walk-photo-034255445.html

Oogling is free. Consider it a gracious gift of the North Korean people. As another complimentary service, if you have any classified information or military/industrial secrets, they can be exchanged for bIow jobs from the girl of your choice.

Shebots

You got through it? Its twice as long as it needs to be to read it.

If I can remember the hambush joke all others are doable.

They passed out a record number of condoms this year. For anyone who doesn’t know, the Olympics are are a well known fockfest. The Olympic village where they all stay is basically a giant bang party and they facilitate it with rubbers.

Seems like lot of the Russian girls have that ultra clear skin, piercing blue eyes, and mouths built for licking lollipops.

Shame that visas are so hard to get. And the language is so hard to learn. I guess I could just go and wear my MAGA hat, I imagine that translates pretty easy over there.

Sheesh, this dropped to the middle of page 2. Let's pick it up fellas. :cheers:

Watching women's short track, caught this cutie, Anna Seidel. An American clipped her skate and she crashed so she will be advancing. :wub:

http://anna-seidel.com/

Did you present her to the population of the moon? :)

Ha! I didnt know it was posted before. Thats my B

Where exactly do we stand with Russians today? Can we like them without people getting hysterical and starting a special counsel investigation?

This thread is about hot olympic chicks. Politics aren't involved. :thumbsdown: