Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Comey Book

Yes, the Trump haters are dumb enough to buy this book.

It is very clear why the leaders on the Left refer to their followers as Useful Idiots!

Theyve gotten at least 3-4 allowances from their parents or working spouses since the last anti-trump book the MSM was drooling over. 🤤

Turned into another anti Trump thread by libtards who have no intention of buying or even reading Comey's shallow thoughts.

And even then...he's still only a tiny fraction of how unhinged the left has been.

Thing is I can get on board with a lot of liberal policies but I would never in my life identify as a democrat or liberal just for the fact of how you people act and have acted. I would never want to be associated with that. I'm not joking it's seriously one of the most pathetic things I think I've ever seen.

I wasn't a huge fan of Obama but I didn't spend his entire presidency crying on message boards day after day about it.

This wins the whole Geek Club.

:doh: they need to invent self awareness pills.

I was right, Comey spoke of that nonsense like a high school girl. Wiff said he didn't.

You defended the idiot. Stop while youre way behind.

Moving the goalposts much there sloppy?😂

I of course had the foresight to quote your original post.

Sure, sure you watched the interview...

You honestly have Fox hand you your opinion yet again. And that's how you came up with that stupid lying about how it was a very first thing out of his mouth. Well, no...

So Drobes, wheres that video?

Or, did they post incomplete videos along with incomplete transcripts?😂😂😂

Moving the goalposts much there sloppy?😂

I of course had the foresight to quote your original post.

Sure, sure you watched the interview...

You honestly have Fox hand you your opinion yet again. And that's how you came up with that stupid lying about how it was a very first thing out of his mouth. Well, no...

moving the goal post ? I claimed he said it you said he didn't.

You were wrong, accept it, move on and get the physciatric help you need.

Bump, the original post wiff is refering too.

Wacko

Imagine the head of the FBI, caring about and discussing the presidents hair, skin color and tie length ?

What a clown and embarrassment to the institution.

moving the goal post ? I claimed he said it you said he didn't.

You were wrong, accept it, move on and get the physciatric help you need.

You DO know all this shiits in writing right?

Once again, your whole world view shaped by fux.

...and again...😂

original post or did you move the goal posts ? I admit I may have been wrong on timing..but it was said during the televised interview. This cannot be argued. Do you have some kind of link where your personal boogie man Fox made this up ?

Can you admit you were wrong? I doubt it, because you're a complete mental case. Seriously get help, weirdo.

original post or did you move the goal posts ? I admit I may have been wrong on timing..but it was said during the televised interview. This cannot be argued. Do you have some kind of link where your personal boogie man Fox made this up ?

Can you admit you were wrong? I doubt it, because you're a complete mental case. Seriously get help, weirdo.

His inability to admit he was wrong on something this simple is very telling.. That's how over the top these guys are when it comes to politics. It further proves that it's not worth arguing with these folks.

His inability to admit he was wrong on something this simple is very telling.. That's how over the top these guys are when it comes to politics. It further proves that it's not worth arguing with these folks.

yep

I never claimed it didnt happen dumbasses.

I stated word needed no help.

He proved you wrong (on at least the timing of it)

Ive spent my time in this today laughing at you making a big deal about a tiny part of an interview.

Got that yet?

You were the one who made a big deal about a tiny part of an interview. it was mentioned in the thread and you jump all over it, now you are in damage control lying about what happened.

This why you are considered a Pear Shape Loser!

You were the one who made a big deal about a tiny part of an interview. it was mentioned in the thread and you jump all over it, now you are in damage control lying about what happened.

This why you are considered a Pear Shape Loser!

Actually...drobeski made the deal out of it. I need no damage control.

You keep using the pear shaped loser line just makes you look dumb...you should quit while your only a little bit behind old man.

Actually...drobeski made the deal out of it. I need no damage control.

You keep using the pear shaped loser line just makes you look dumb...you should quit while your only a little bit behind old man.

Bald, pear shaped loser.

• Like 1

Unemployed, bald, pear shaped loser.

Bald...1/4 is better than your normal average.

Congrats

Unemployed, bald, pear shaped loser.

And because of his lack of self awareness he dismisses all of this.

If this is a such a great, accurate book, how come even those from the Clinton camp are calling him a liar and going after him?

:lol:

During his Stephanopolis interview he tried backtracking out of him testifying Flynn didn't lie.

Focking clown show.....these people are stupid.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/986222380904153088.html

Still think Comey is a boy scout? A filthy rich dirty cop boy scout...

Good stuff FF. And libtards still believe they are on the side of righteousness

• Like 1

http://jwatch.us/pCqUv9

Justice Dept. views Comey leaking Flynn memo as unauthorized. He'd better sell more books....help pay for a chastity belt in prison.

did you see Rosenstiens letter as to why he cant release the memos.

Because there's classified info in there :lol:

Clown show

• Like 1

I missed it. Link?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/17/doj-misses-deadline-to-hand-over-comeys-trump-memos-seeks-more-time.amp.html#ampshare=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/17/doj-misses-deadline-to-hand-over-comeys-trump-memos-seeks-more-time.html

Department officials are consulting with the relevant parties one or more of the memos may relate to an ongoing investigation, may contained classified information, and may report confidential Presidential communications, so we have a legal duty to evaluate the consequences of providing access to them, he wrote.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/17/doj-misses-deadline-to-hand-over-comeys-trump-memos-seeks-more-time.amp.html#ampshare=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/17/doj-misses-deadline-to-hand-over-comeys-trump-memos-seeks-more-time.html

Department officials are consulting with the relevant parties one or more of the memos may relate to an ongoing investigation, may contained classified information, and may report confidential Presidential communications, so we have a legal duty to evaluate the consequences of providing access to them, he wrote.

Obama

Given the average age and gender of these guys, it's really kind of freaking weird the way they act like Mean Girls and gang up to support each other like feminazis going after Weinstein.

I wonder if they're still pming each other. Or maybe they're PMSing each other.

Given the average age and gender of these guys, it's really kind of freaking weird the way they act like Mean Girls and gang up to support each other like feminazis going after Weinstein.

nutso :wacko:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/18/does-rod-rosensteins-comey-memo-response-indicate-possible-criminal-review/

sundance wondering if it's evidence in a criminal investigation. Seems very plausible.

Saw him on Colbert.

To Colbert's credit, yes pretty much every criticism that's been lobbed so far about Coney's book.

I think he appreciated the chance to address his critics point-by-point.

There were two good moments. The first, when Colbert told Comey that he actually stayed in the pp room and Comey seem genuinely curious about the logistics, size Etc of the room and SCs conversation with actual party attendees.

Second, when Comey was talking about how Trump tweets about him almost everyday. And, his response was priceless. I'm like a bad breakup the president can't get over!😃

As with virtually everything these days, Minds on both sides have been pretty well made up beforehand. I doubt that there's going to be a huge chunk of people who change their position on Trump one way or the other based on this book.

It's more like, if there are negatives to comey's book or handling of the situation, it would be the equivalent of using the wrong Fork at a formal dinner while Trump rapes the waitress.

I forget, how did those PMs end up coming out?

Focking pathetic, regardless :lol:

:D

CORNYN: Mr. Comey I'll repeat what I said in previous hearings that I believe you're a good and decent man who has been dealt with a difficult hand starting back with the Clinton e-mail investigation. I appreciate you being here voluntarily to cooperation with the investigation. As a general matter, if an FBI agent has reason to believe that a crime has been committed, do they have a duty to report it?

COMEY: That's a good question. I don't know that there's a legal duty to report it. They certainly have a cultural, ethical duty to report it.

CORNYN: You're unsure whether they would have a legal duty?

COMEY: That's a good question. I have not thought about that before. There's a statute that prohibits the felony, knowing a felony and taking steps to conceal it but that's a different question. Let me be clear, I would expect any FBI agent who has information about a crime to report it.

LANKFORD: Okay. Fair enough. If the president wanted to stop an investigation, how would he do that? Knowing it is an ongoing criminal investigation or counterintelligence investigation, would that be a matter of going to you, you perceive, and say, you make it stop because he doesn't have the authority to stop it? How would the president make an ongoing investigation stop?

COMEY: I'm not a legal scholar, but as a legal matter, the president is the head of the executive branch and could direct, in theory, we have important norms against this, but could anyone be investigative or not. I think he has the legal authority. All of us ultimately report in the executive branch to the president.

It's funny cause they took the question from one senator than gave Comey's answer from another one...where he was asked to weigh in on a constitutional question of the president's authority, you know, the type of thing that's decided by the SC. Man, that's a good one. :lol:

Second, when Comey was talking about how Trump tweets about him almost everyday. And, his response was priceless. I'm like a bad breakup the president can't get over!

From the guy who just wrote a book about Trump...

:doh:

He has about as much self awareness as a few of you guys..