Sign in to follow this  
Spinner

Marquis Goodwin?

He's a game time decision, and I'll be at the game and I own him. I don't think I'll start him even if he starts unless he looks awesome in warm ups. I have 4 really good WRs on my team.

Been riding pine since I drafter him. Sure would be nice to see what he can do healthy. Until then, have a seat Goodwin. There is a spot right next to Bell on the bench.

I have him in 2 leagues and will take the Risk on Starting him, as he has a great match up against KC Def. Horrible 2ndary and a high power office so SF will be playing from behind. I think the reward out weighs the risk?

I have him in 2 leagues and will take the Risk on Starting him, as he has a great match up against KC Def. Horrible 2ndary and a high power office so SF will be playing from behind. I think the reward out weighs the risk?

I have to start him (only other options are stills and corey Davis), but I honestly think if hes good to go they will need him for some deep routes as they play from behind. Im just hoping they dont play it cautious with him.

I'm going to sit him one more week to see how he does, despite the juicy match up. I have the benefit of starting Algholor in his place, though, so I don't necessarily NEED to start him this week like some of you other guys with weaker options.

I have no outside info, the clues lead me to believe that Goodwin will be used as a way to stretch the field with go routes that will be easier for him Otherwise a straight decoy.

I need to pick two between Golladay, Goodwin, Woods, and Cole in non ppr. It's a bonus point league for long TDs. I am starting Golladay for sure. It's basically between Cole and Goodwin. I am pretty bad at choosing which one to start, so if I start Goodwin he is sure to have 3 catches for 40 yards. I have to since it is against KC. I am probably going to regret not starting Cole, whom I think Bortles will trust as his number 1 the rest of the year, and we have seen Bortles be able to consistently support a receiver all year. Add in that Cole is the best receiver that Bortles has ever had. Still going to start Goodwin.