NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

although I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about, that would be a good one for him to look up.

You're a terrible liar Newbie.

Hitler comparisons? We should expect that from you Newbie.

He can't help himself. His old tendencies appear in every thread. Leopards don't change their spots.

Hitler comparisons? We should expect that from you Newbie.

you have the wrong guy, but this U S dictator has convinced his lemmings that the fbi and cia are corrupt, the only media that's authentic are the ones who never challenge him or call him out on his lies and that anyone who doesn't march lock step with all that he says is the enemy. Oh, and despite what every single us intelligence source says, you all refuse to believe that Russia tampered with our election and wanted Trump to win. You guys side with Russia over your own country's intelligence. Go research Hitler. And how that all started.

You, Dr. and Baker seem like some real, normal American guys, probably think of yourselves as conservatives. I'd like to know how Donald Trump, a reality TV star, convinced the 3 of you that the FBI and our intelligence community are the "bad guys". The FBI and our IC fight spies, wars against terror, drug trafficking, human trafficking, gang violence, mass murders, serial murders, and basically are part of the national security that keep our nation safe. You sound like some left wing, Noam Chomsky tree huggers paranoid about the bad men in black.

It's clear the FBI gave Hillary cover for the email server hence drafting the letter months before investigation anywhere near complete.

It's clear the FBI was involved with Anti-Trump players putting together the Dossier.

It's clear Comey had his own agenda while operating as FBI chief.

Brennan was one of the 3 (or 4) high volume unmaskers and could well be one of the leakers.

Clapper was a frigging liar too.

How do you even begin to question why people are suspect of the American Intelligence community?

you have the wrong guy, but this U S dictator has convinced his lemmings that the fbi and cia are corrupt, the only media that's authentic are the ones who never challenge him or call him out on his lies and that anyone who doesn't march lock step with all that he says is the enemy. Oh, and despite what every single us intelligence source says, you all refuse to believe that Russia tampered with our election and wanted Trump to win. You guys side with Russia over your own country's intelligence. Go research Hitler. And how that all started.

Newbie is a Terrible liar.

It's clear the FBI gave Hillary cover for the email server hence drafting the letter months before investigation anywhere near complete.

It's clear the FBI was involved with Anti-Trump players putting together the Dossier.

It's clear Comey had his own agenda while operating as FBI chief.

Brennan was one of the 3 (or 4) high volume unmaskers and could well be one of the leakers.

Clapper was a frigging liar too.

How do you even begin to question why people are suspect of the American Intelligence community?

the FBI played a HUGE role in Hillary losing the election. Just because they ended up investigating your Messiah doesn't suddenly make them corrupt. And not everyone is a liar just because they don't say what you want them to say. Boy you really do have it bad. Trump 101.

the FBI played a HUGE role in Hillary losing the election. Just because they ended up investigating your Messiah doesn't suddenly make them corrupt. And not everyone is a liar just because they don't say what you want them to say. Boy you really do have it bad. Trump 101.

Explain Comey having drafted the exoneration letter for Clinton BEFORE he interviewed her.

The only reason Comey reopened the investigation was because the New York office of the FBI had started the Weiner Sexting investigation. They had revealed classified emails and had Weiner's computer for weeks before notifying Comey. He HAD to act like he was given new information then immediately shut it down.

You yourself said investigations take years, yet Comey finds new classified info and evidence of a crime but wraps it up in a week or two? :lol:

Explain Comey having drafted the exoneration letter for Clinton BEFORE he interviewed her.

The only reason Comey reopened the investigation was because the New York office of the FBI had started the Weiner Sexting investigation. They had revealed classified emails and had Weiner's computer for weeks before notifying Comey. He HAD to act like he was given new information then immediately shut it down.

You yourself said investigations take years, yet Comey finds new classified info and evidence of a crime but wraps it up in a week or two? :lol:

after you explain Comey going public three weeks before the election to say the investigation into her emails is reopened.

after you explain Comey going public three weeks before the election to say the investigation into her emails is reopened.

I just did. The Weiner investigation revealed Classified documents on his laptop and New York agents wanted to proceed. Comey had to go public then shut it down.

I just did. The Weiner investigation revealed Classified documents on his laptop and New York agents wanted to proceed. Comey had to go public then shut it down.

ahhh. Of course

ahhh. Of course

"In defending his decisions, Comey offered some new details about what FBI agents found last fall, after they realized a laptop belonging to former New York congressman Anthony Weiner (D) contained thousands of work emails involving Clinton. At the time, Weiner was married to Huma Abedin, who was a senior aide to Clinton. Agents were looking at Weiner’s laptop because he was under investigation for possibly inappropriate communications with a minor.
“Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information,’’ Comey said, adding later, “His then-spouse Huma Abedin appears to have had a regular practice of forwarding emails to him for him to print out for her so she could deliver them to the secretary of state.”
After Comey notified Congress of the Weiner laptop issue on Oct. 28, the Justice Department got a search warrant to examine some 3,000 messages that were work-related, Comey said. Of those, agents found a dozen that contained classified information, but they were messages investigators had already seen."

"In defending his decisions, Comey offered some new details about what FBI agents found last fall, after they realized a laptop belonging to former New York congressman Anthony Weiner (D) contained thousands of work emails involving Clinton. At the time, Weiner was married to Huma Abedin, who was a senior aide to Clinton. Agents were looking at Weiners laptop because he was under investigation for possibly inappropriate communications with a minor.

Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information, Comey said, adding later, His then-spouse Huma Abedin appears to have had a regular practice of forwarding emails to him for him to print out for her so she could deliver them to the secretary of state.

After Comey notified Congress of the Weiner laptop issue on Oct. 28, the Justice Department got a search warrant to examine some 3,000 messages that were work-related, Comey said. Of those, agents found a dozen that contained classified information, but they were messages investigators had already seen."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-director-james-comey-begins-testimony-to-congress/2017/05/03/9e3244bc-3006-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_term=.019c93ce57b3

There in black and white.

he won't like the white
  • Like 1

"In defending his decisions, Comey offered some new details about what FBI agents found last fall, after they realized a laptop belonging to former New York congressman Anthony Weiner (D) contained thousands of work emails involving Clinton. At the time, Weiner was married to Huma Abedin, who was a senior aide to Clinton. Agents were looking at Weiners laptop because he was under investigation for possibly inappropriate communications with a minor.

Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information, Comey said, adding later, His then-spouse Huma Abedin appears to have had a regular practice of forwarding emails to him for him to print out for her so she could deliver them to the secretary of state.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-director-james-comey-begins-testimony-to-congress/2017/05/03/9e3244bc-3006-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_term=.019c93ce57b3

There in black and white.

okay. Anthony Weiner was already under investigation. I knew that already. What does this article do to alter my point that Coney helped cost Hillary the election?

okay. Anthony Weiner was already under investigation. I knew that already. What does this article do to alter my point that Coney helped cost Hillary the election?

Did Comey force Hillary to share classified info with Abedin who shared it with Weiner?

Comey had no choice but to reopen it since he'd already gone on record with Congress. His loyalty to her only goes so far.

I just said you sound like leftists based on your suspicions, that's all. Not like conservatives who typically - because they're conservative - support our military and law enforcement.

good start, do you feel there is at least a hint (nevermind that it's actually overwhelming) that Obama's DOJ and FBI may have been corrupt?

Ok, I'll give some if you do. I think you could fairly argue that there was a danger of political influence from Obama, Lynch and Yates.

Fine. However Obama, unlike Trump, as far as we know never tried to speak to Comey about the investigation, impede him, influence him or drag information out of him, much less stop him.

Lynch, to her credit albeit only when forced to, recused herself. And even though maybe she didn't recuse herself, nonetheless Comey went out on the podium and made his own announcement about the FBI's findings and his team's.

However it was because of that perception of possible political influence and the damage it might do to the DOJ that Comey stepped in to take matters into his own hands.

I find the whole discussion about Comey odd considering that if Lynch had really recused herself, and if Comey had acted like most FBID's and simply made his recommendations to the DOJ, that the decision would have fallen to Sally Yates. Who exactly do you think should have made that decision on indictment, if not the AG, not the Deputy AG, and not the FBI Director?

Saints is Sho 2.0

Ok, I'll drop it. I enjoy conversations with people with opposing viewpoints, but if you don't enjoy the discussion, that's fine. Hope to see you in the FFT Board. - Thanks.

Ok, I'll drop it. I enjoy conversations with people with opposing viewpoints, but if you don't enjoy the discussion, that's fine. Hope to see you in the FFT Board. - Thanks.

I enjoy the debate when it's debateable.

:cheers:

Mueller team criticized by fellow attorneys for history of questionable tactics

Harvey Silverglate, a criminal defense attorney in Massachusetts, wrote an opinion piece accusing Mueller of once trying to entrap him when Mueller was acting U.S. attorney in Boston.

“I have known Mueller during key moments of his career as a federal prosecutor,” Silverglate wrote for WGBH News. “My experience has taught me to approach whatever he does in the Trump investigation with a requisite degree of skepticism or, at the very least, extreme caution.”

According to Silverglate, Mueller once sent someone into Silverglate's office offering to give false testimony for a client. Silverglate said he turned the offer down and noticed the man was wearing a wire.

“Years later I ran into Mueller, and I told him of my disappointment in being the target of a sting where there was no reason to think that I would knowingly present perjured evidence to a court,” Silverglate wrote. “Mueller, half-apologetically, told me that he never really thought that I would suborn perjury, but that he had a duty to pursue the lead given to him.”

A spokesman for the special counsel’s office declined to comment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/mueller-team-criticized-by-fellow-attorneys-for-history-questionable-tactics.html

Firm behind Trump dossier goes to court to block House subpoena for bank records

The firm behind the controversial anti-Trump dossier has gone to court in an attempt to block a House committee subpoena for the company’s banking records, two days after Fusion GPS representatives took the Fifth on Capitol Hill.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/firm-behind-trump-dossier-goes-to-court-to-block-house-subpoena-for-bank-records.html

Firm behind Trump dossier goes to court to block House subpoena for bank records

The firm behind the controversial anti-Trump dossier has gone to court in an attempt to block a House committee subpoena for the companys banking records, two days after Fusion GPS representatives took the Fifth on Capitol Hill.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/firm-behind-trump-dossier-goes-to-court-to-block-house-subpoena-for-bank-records.html

now why would they do that

The house of cards is crashing down

Report: Mueller probe expands to Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta's dealings

Tony Podesta, a powerful Democratic lobbyist and the brother of Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, reportedly has entered Robert Mueller's investigative crosshairs as the special counsel's office probes whether his firm violated federal law.

NBC News first reported that Podesta and his Democratic lobbying firm are now subjects in the special counsel’s Russia investigation, after inquiries regarding former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s finances.

The Podesta Group was co-founded by Tony and his brother John Podesta, who is a longtime Clinton aide and served as chairman of her 2016 presidential campaign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/23/report-mueller-probe-expands-to-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podestas-russia-dealings.html

Tony Podesta, a powerful Democratic lobbyist and the brother of Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, reportedly has entered Robert Mueller's investigative crosshairs as the special counsel's office probes whether his firm violated federal law.

NBC News first reported that Podesta and his Democratic lobbying firm are now subjects in the special counsel’s Russia investigation, after inquiries regarding former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s finances.

The Podesta Group was co-founded by Tony and his brother John Podesta, who is a longtime Clinton aide and served as chairman of her 2016 presidential campaign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/23/report-mueller-probe-expands-to-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podestas-russia-dealings.html

Wait. Just a day or two ago, he was totally biased and working for the Dems. How can this be?

• Like 1

According to Monday’s NBC News report, Manafort organized a PR campaign for a pro-Ukraine nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU), which reportedly was backed by a pro-Russia party.

- Donald Trump's campaign manager was a Podesta client.

And he was working for the Russians within a Ukrainian party (called Regions Party).

You're told this over and over and over again.

Now, here it is in a Fox News report you have posted.

What if it's found out Hillary paid for the fake news Trump dossier which spurred this whole fake Russian interference narrative ? :shocking:

• Like 1

'Dossier' is a queer sounding word.

you should try taking the peenus out of your mouth when sounding it out.

is Russia still a thing, tired of it from both sides

here's a thought

No more Russia talk, lets call it a wash and be done with it. I'd like to turn on the news every once in a while and see news

is Russia still a thing, tired of it from both sides

here's a thought

No more Russia talk, lets call it a wash and be done with it. I'd like to turn on the news every once in a while and see news

It’s not a wash!

The controversial dossier containing salacious allegations about President Donald Trump and his possible connections to Russia, including coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, resulted from funding by Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee to the firm Fusion GPS, a source familiar with the situation confirmed to Fox News.

Fusion GPS was retained by Marc E. Elias, an attorney representing the DNC and the Clinton campaign, The Washington Post first reported Tuesday. Fusion GPS then reportedly hired former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to write the now-infamous dossier

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/24/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-fund-research-that-led-to-salacious-trump-dossier-report-says.html

I don't think it should be let go. The left has run this story so hard and so long that the casual observer probably believes there is stone cold proof that Russia affected the outcome of the election.

Now it looks like the evidence is turning against the left. Let it play out. They're taxing me enough to pay a conclusion.

• Like 1

let it go, we are just wasting more money and time on nothing

overturn the decisions and be done with it

its making everyone look stupid

Uh..............we've sunk a sh!t ton of money into finding out how Russia tried to influence our countries elections. Now that it's petering out for the left's version of the story and turning against them, it's time to see how deep the influence was.

I don't think it should be let go. The left has run this story so hard and so long that the casual observer probably believes there is stone cold proof that Russia affected the outcome of the election.

Now it looks like the evidence is turning against the left. Let it play out. They're taxing me enough to pay a conclusion.

This.

It's not only about finding out how much the Clintons were being paid to influence policy but also the Obama DOJ/FBI level of cover up of the Clintons' crimes which CANNOT be allowed to ever happen again.

you should try taking the peenus out of your mouth when sounding it out.

Where's the fun in that?

This is getting even better by the hour.

While some of us believed the DNC/Hillary was behind funding the Dossier, it's now becoming very clear how the Russians were influencing politics in America. Manafort remains a key figure in the investigation but the rub is he's been deeply involved as an intermediary between Russians and the Podesta group. Both Tony and John are neck deep in this Uranium One deal and Putin's desire to cultivate contacts with Hillary's inner circle when it seemed clear she would be the President.