Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Pets of The Geek Club(a pics thread)

Seeing that our pets are prolly a helluva lot better looking than us I thought it might be interesting to see some of your best friends.One of my dogs(one of three rescues) got diagnosed with Vestibular disease this last week and I've been spending extra time with him and it made me realize just how special our pets are.

Anyhow here's pic of said dog,we call him Holmes

Let's see what ya got.

• Like 1

very busy weekend. will post when i get a chance (though i thought I have posted them before).

Well I hate to tell you this but it might be for the good of the dog, so here goes...

I had a dog with "vestibular disease" once. Turned out it was a brain tumor and he died a rather long, drawn out (and I imagine not particularly pleasant) death as a result. Dumbass vet kept thinking it was something else. Anywho just something to keep an eye on, don't let his quality of life slip past an acceptable point.

I had a Brittany spaniel that I took care of better than any dog owner took care of their pet. I took her to work in Yellowstone and she would run around all day. I took her with me fishing 100+ days a year. She was a great hunting dog, I took her bird hunting 40 days a year, she loved hearing that gun being shot. Most dogs hate the fourth of july, not her, she would get excited with every firework and then confused.

I gave her to my parents when I got a job in the oilfield. Houston is no place for a dog that is used to spending that much time outside. She is now 12 and has spent almost half her life with my parents.

Someday I want to get another dog, and it will be another brittany.

• Like 1

Well I hate to tell you this but it might be for the good of the dog, so here goes...

I had a dog with "vestibular disease" once. Turned out it was a brain tumor and he died a rather long, drawn out (and I imagine not particularly pleasant) death as a result. Dumbass vet kept thinking it was something else. Anywho just something to keep an eye on, don't let his quality of life slip past an acceptable point.

Yeah,I had read that when researching the disease,vet said they did a scan though and saw nothing,he's now one week in and is finally able to stand and walk a bit but when he does he looks like me after a few too many cold ones.

i hope mr sid drags his ass repeatedly across that hideous rug

i hope mr sid drags his ass repeatedly across that hideous rug

I love that rug. :lol:

My house doesn't smell like ass. Trust me pet owners, yours does.

HTH

YOU are such a loser .. and you don't even know it.

Btw, IF you ever had 69 sex, you would have smelled ass. But you surely never have.

Plus, I doubt you even have a house. You strike me as someone who lives under a bridge.

Every picture of him is when he was younger. HTH.

Younger than the first pic. :doh:

Great thread. Other than Trollbeski. But what else is new?

Love Mooshy!

:wub: She is a love. :wub:

• Like 1

Younger than the first pic. :doh:

I know, just hate to pass up a chance to throw some Mitch out there.

Penny doodle with the baby, Hershey. Was found as a kitten in Amish county close to Hershey, PA...Amish farmer gave to my daughter. Hard to see in that picture but Hershey got shaved on Saturday and looks fabulous

http://postimg.org/image/qq7nlw50v/

• Like 1

Penny doodle with the baby, Hershey. Was found as a kitten in Amish county close to Hershey, PA...Amish farmer gave to my daughter. Hard to see in that picture but Hershey got shaved on Saturday and looks fabulous

http://postimg.org/image/qq7nlw50v/

How do you like owning a poodle? An acquaintance of mine was saying he was going to get a poodle to hunt with

How do you like owning a poodle? An acquaintance of mine was saying he was going to get a poodle to hunt with

greatest family dog I could have hoped to have...and it doesn't shed.

This is Omar (named from that hit HBO series, The Wire).

• Like 2

Best thread here evah :thumbsup:

MDC - Growing up, my Grandma went through 2 Boston Terriers. Great memories with those wonderful dogs :)