Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Trump can withdraw money from Trust anytime

https://mobile.twitter.com/ericuman/status/848871423330463749

As if he has separated himself from his business anyway...

I'm sure the usual crew will be along to make excuses...deflect...whine about another Trump thread...and complain about who posted it...rather than growing a pair and being able to call out this type of BS from him.

Good. I'm glad he can get to his money that he's earned.

Good thing you ignore me too...oops.

And being ok with this is pretty telling too.

Good thing you ignore me too...oops.

And being ok with this is pretty telling too.

Took you off a few days ago......and sure enough...first thread you start is whining like a little girl.

SHOCKER!!!

I'm sure the usual crew will be along to make excuses...deflect...whine about another Trump thread...and complain about who posted it...rather than growing a pair and being able to call out this type of BS from him.

Not much info in your link. Please do tell why this is seen as such a bad thing?

Not much info in your link. Please do tell why this is seen as such a bad thing?

Sho wants it so Trump has to ask Melania for money when he needs it. Kind of like the situation he is in, you know how the leftists are.

• Like 1

Its a good political angle but in reality its sort of dumb....

There is no way to remove him from real estate even if he sold off every asset...Why? because the second he could reinvest, he is going to reinvest in what he knows....real estate... So if the goal was to allow him to support legislation without his business influencing him, its kind of foolish because whether he owns or not, he will own again when he could.

Biff, did you return that pen to Bill Oliver?

Because it was posted with outrage on some snowflake website. :dunno:

Shonuff getting tied to the tree again......

He will respond in a bit. The View is on.

Took you off a few days ago......and sure enough...first thread you start is whining like a little girl.

SHOCKER!!!

Whining? Typically presidents put things in a blind trust. With Trump that was basically impossible and I get that. He held a press conference with fake props to show what all he was doing to divest...but that looks to all be bogus.

This isn't some little thing...it's a big conflict of interest for the President to have.

He will respond in a bit. The View is on.

Getting his info from the homely looking girl from Roseanne.....wait..is she still there or is it just ugly lesbian ex comics?

Do you suggest he not have access to his own money?

I suggest you read the quoted material in the tweet. And realize it's not about just that.

The lack of disclosure that was previously a part of his deal but now isn't.

I suggest you read the quoted material in the tweet. And realize it's not about just that.

What alleys of the internet do you even find these bogus writers?

Its a good political angle but in reality its sort of dumb....

There is no way to remove him from real estate even if he sold off every asset...Why? because the second he could reinvest, he is going to reinvest in what he knows....real estate... So if the goal was to allow him to support legislation without his business influencing him, its kind of foolish because whether he owns or not, he will own again when he could.

As I stated above...it's the lack of disclosure that is the problem and that presents possible conflicts of interest.

Getting his info from the homely looking girl from Roseanne.....wait..is she still there or is it just ugly lesbian ex comics?

Not sure. Haven't seen that show in years. Last time was when I was at car dealer waiting for my car. Maybe ShoFlake can give us a run down.

Nope...sitting in a follow up from sinus surgery.

Tied to a tree? Because you all predictably don't care about such issues? Nah...you did what I thought you would.

Do you have a legit link or no?

Do you dispute the information provided?

As I stated above...it's the lack of disclosure that is the problem and that presents possible conflicts of interest.

disclosure or not its still a whole mess of conflict of interest... Will he push legislation that hurts the real estate industry? Some might say putting Ben Carson to lead HUD was a strong rebuke of the industry

disclosure or not its still a whole mess of conflict of interest... Will he push legislation that hurts the real estate industry? Some might say putting Ben Carson to lead HUD was a strong rebuke of the industry

No doubt it's all a mess. One that needs to have oversight and he seems hellbent on removing as much of that as he can.

Do you dispute the information provided?

If you post it and believe it, I dispute it.

If you post it and believe it, I dispute it.

Exactly. I believe if this was really an issue it would have come up a long time ago.

I do enjoy the "buried on page 160" bit though...like he had to decipher a code or dig through thousands of pages.

Yep...right there clearly on 160. As much as liberals cry about trump or heaven forbid his faithful to his wife VP...they would have hammered this nationally...not by some obscure tweeter.

No biggie, you will be able to see the results in his income tax filings.

Exactly. I believe if this was really an issue it would have come up a long time ago.

I do enjoy the "buried on page 160" bit though...like he had to decipher a code or dig through thousands of pages.

Yep...right there clearly on 160. As much as liberals cry about trump or heaven forbid his faithful to his wife VP...they would have hammered this nationally...not by some obscure tweeter.

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-pull-money-his-businesses-whenever-he-wants-without-telling-us

They have links to the document as well.

And the beat goes on. Every day like clockwork. You have to say Shoflake is consistent.

Yeah I'm not disagreeing that it's in those documents I'm saying it's apparently not a big deal considering this is the first most of us have heard of it. And considering that liberals jump on anything he does and that they haven't on this it's fairly telling.

Or it could be liberals have just cried wolf so many times nobody's really listening anymore. I don't personally find this to be that big of a deal. We have bigger problems than Trump's money or where he's getting it from.

Isn't Trump taking ZERO for a paycheck while serving his country as President? So SloFlake gets triggered the guy has the balls to actually get some $$ that's his.

You're the most rabid Anti-Trumpite here. :doh:

Isn't Trump taking ZERO for a paycheck while serving his country as President? So SloFlake gets triggered the guy has the balls to actually get some $$ that's his.

You're the most rabid Anti-Trumpite here. :doh:

He still can't get over the fact that Gary Johnson lost.

Yeah I'm not disagreeing that it's in those documents I'm saying it's apparently not a big deal considering this is the first most of us have heard of it. And considering that liberals jump on anything he does and that they haven't on this it's fairly telling.

Or it could be liberals have just cried wolf so many times nobody's really listening anymore. I don't personally find this to be that big of a deal. We have bigger problems than Trump's money or where he's getting it from.

Oh I think we do have bigger problems no doubt...does not make this change not an issue.

I simply do not see this as a problem. So its not good enough if he puts his money into a trust. Now he should be penalized by not being allowed to withdraw it when he wants to? Get the fock out of here.

I simply do not see this as a problem. So its not good enough if he puts his money into a trust. Now he should be penalized by not being allowed to withdraw it when he wants to? Get the fock out of here.

I guess the argument is that he has access to trust capital and could influence reinvestment decisions that would have conflicts of interest given his new knowledge base