Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

96% of Trump supporters wouldn't change vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/23/trump-voters-dont-have-buyers-remorse-but-some-hillary-clinton-voters-do/?utm_term=.6acc45a4dc5e

Well well well....from ABC/Washington post no less.

53% think he's a strong leader.

67% think dems are out of touch (62% for reps)

If they ran again....Trump would still win 43-40.

More voters would ditch Clinton in a redo (15%)

Hope our boards version of The View are comfy.....gonna be a long 8 years.

^^^^^^^^^ Haven't learned their lessons.

This is exactly why you keep losing.

bwahahaha

Good comeback!!

Scoreboard.

40% approval rating. Failed on muslim ban. Failed at repealing/replacing Obamacare. Failed at getting Mexico to pay for wall. Under federal investigation.

You haven't won a thing since the election.

Scoreboard b1tch

Guys, let us not forget. This election was a choice between herpes and hepatitis.

Anyone bragging about their guy vs the other is sad.

Hopefully both parties produce better next cycle. But I won't hold my breath.

40% approval rating. Failed on muslim ban. Failed at repealing/replacing Obamacare. Failed at getting Mexico to pay for wall. Under federal investigation.

Scoreboard b1tch

as opposed to more of the same bullshit, at least hes trying to do what he ran on

what did your run on? I am a woman vote for me?

as opposed to more of the same bullshit, at least hes trying to do what he ran on

what did your ###### run on? I am a woman vote for me?

he won. Everyone gets that. It's a shame he's failed at everything since. We were supposed to be tired of winning by now. Yawn

The Left is caught in a situation where they have to oppose everything Trump, even the things that are good and necessary for the country. We are seeing true hatred and bigotry on the Left and they are affirming so many people's votes for Donald Trump. Their message of love through hate just doesn't make sense to normal people.

Scoreboard b1tch

Bwahaha.....he hasn't lost voters, democrats would lose more if they ran again. Sorry....numbers don't lie.

You can approval rating all day.....that means nothing,

He's been such a "failure"....yet he would actually win the popular and electoral if they voted today. Warm up the bus kids. It's over.

The Left is caught in a situation where they have to oppose everything Trump, even the things that are good and necessary for the country. We are seeing true hatred and bigotry on the Left and they are affirming so many people's votes for Donald Trump. Their message of love through hate just doesn't make sense to normal people.

Please. Swap the name trump with Obama and the date and you just described the last eight years.

Scoreboard b1tch

Did you get these same numbers from all the "news sources" saying that Hillary would win in a landslide and that trump had no chance? :lol:

ABC :lol: WaPo :lol:

Lol...what a day this has been.

We had board libs actually using Fox News as a source when they said something negative against trump, and end the day with board libs discrediting the Washington post and ABC, left leaning media outlets, for saying something positive for trump.

You guys are a boat lost at sea. It would be funnier if it wasn't so sad.

Bwahaha.....he hasn't lost voters, democrats would lose more if they ran again. Sorry....numbers don't lie.

You can approval rating all day.....that means nothing,

He's been such a "failure"....yet he would actually win the popular and electoral if they voted today. Warm up the bus kids. It's over.

the 2020 election is over?? Lololol

He's had the worst first 100 days in the country's history. If that's any indication of how his 4 years is going to be, I doubt he'll even run again let alone win. He's not used to failing at every turn.

Like I said, Trump called this one. He actually called out his own supporters by saying he could shoot somebody in the middle of the street and they would still Back Him. Guys, that was not a compliment. Like him or hate him he's like that horrible unicorn drink from Starbucks. Everybody laughs about it and calls it disgusting, but damned if they didn't sell out of them.

Like I said, Trump called this one. He actually called out his own supporters by saying he could shoot somebody in the middle of the street and they would still Back Him. Guys, that was not a compliment. Like him or hate him he's like that horrible unicorn drink from Starbucks. Everybody laughs about it and calls it disgusting, but damned if they didn't sell out of them.

Wait.....do you have an extra one?!

You can. And we did.

No you didn't

Trump still ranting incoherent nonsense in twitter...and his supporters are still uninformed morons.

Ever notice how the Trumpsters are CONSTANTLY giving their resume to the non-Trump people? It's like Bobby Brady always trying to impress Greg and Peter.. i guess that comes with getting slapped silly by Barry for 8 years, losing the Popular vote and routinely getting thumped at every Twitter turn. I mean seriously, who celebrates a poll who says you're at near 50% approval rating?

Ever notice anti Trump snowflakes have to always come into a pro Trump thread whining and crying like its Nov 8? When will they ever get over it?

Ever notice how the Trumpsters are CONSTANTLY giving their resume to the non-Trump people? It's like Bobby Brady always trying to impress Greg and Peter.. i guess that comes with getting slapped silly by Barry for 8 years, losing the Popular vote and routinely getting thumped at every Twitter turn. I mean seriously, who celebrates a poll who says you're at near 50% approval rating?

Kind of like Jan getting zero respect even though Marsha ended up blowing truckers for Coke in bus stop bathrooms?

Ever notice anti Trump snowflakes have to always come into a pro Trump thread whining and crying like its Nov 8? When will they ever get over it?

The Obama threads died out near the end of 2016. So, I'd guess around the end of 2020.

Lol...what a day this has been.

We had board libs actually using Fox News as a source when they said something negative against trump, and end the day with board libs discrediting the Washington post and ABC, left leaning media outlets, for saying something positive for trump.

You guys are a boat lost at sea. It would be funnier if it wasn't so sad.

It was a joke Petunia. :(

Kind of like Jan getting zero respect even though Marsha ended up blowing truckers for Coke in bus stop bathrooms?

When I am at the truck stop with all my coke, I'm not giving any of it away for a Jan blowjob.

I didn't vote.

I have never voted in my life.

If I had to vote today, I would pick Trump over Hillary.

if you put ANYONE else up against Trump I wouldn't pick Trump

Well I for one am AGAINST building that wall. Walls is what kilt Dale Earnhardt

My vote for Gary Johnson is looking better by the day. :thumbsup:

I bet Sho Nuff in real life acts like he voted for Trump just so he can bicker with his liberal friends.

Good comeback!!

Scoreboard.

And that my friends sums up the biggest problem with the current political environment in our country. Too many voters whose only understanding of our political process is that it's some kind of game.

And that my friends sums up the biggest problem with the current political environment in our country. Too many voters whose only understanding of our political process is that it's some kind of game.

You had no problem with it when you thought you were going to win. :rolleyes:

You had no problem with it when you thought you were going to win. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: Bingo.

It was hilarious on election night, as the lib channels hosts began to realize, that all the "talking the talk" they did, didn't matter when came to actual election results. And that not even a group hug could save Hilliary.

:music_guitarred:

• Like 1

I bet Sho Nuff in real life acts like he voted for Trump just so he can bicker with his liberal friends.

I bet I don't go through a day giving a about what you are like in real life.

I bet I don't go through a day giving a ###### about what you are like in real life.

Whatever you say Miss Moderate.