Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Muslim doing Muslim stuff in France?

And they have the tightest gun laws on the planet and this guy still had an AK-47. How does this happen? It's a maaadd house!

Hmmmmm what peaceful religion could it be?

Their plan is working. We get used to it and actually have idiots wanting to bring these creatures to our home. Just so they can feel good.

Their plan is working. We get used to it and actually have idiots wanting to bring these creatures to our home. Just so they can feel good.

terrorist attacks are “part and parcel” of living in a big city - London Mayor Sadiq Khan

These Isis attacks are happening every day or two now. I was afraid this was going to happen when he dropped that bomb on their underground cave system. He shook up the bee's nest. Nice work Donald.

These Isis attacks are happening every day or two now. I was afraid this was going to happen when he dropped that bomb on their underground cave system. He shook up the bee's nest. Nice work Donald.

You are not very good at trolling. Considering these attacks have been happening in this frequency for a very long time.

Damn man, you're not even trying.

gun thrown

You are not very good at trolling. Considering these attacks have been happening in this frequency for a very long time.

Not a big sample size to draw from yet since the MOAB. We'll see. Seems like only 2 or 3 days apart now.

Not a big sample size to draw from yet since the MOAB. We'll see. Seems like only 2 or 3 days apart now.

In the wake of their stunning defeat the Lefties are stuck defending radical Islam, illegals, Chinese steel, Chicago murderers, Hollywood snowflakes, the unaffordable care act, transgender bathrooms, Chemical Warfare, Tampon Machines in the Men's Bathrooms, high taxes, and Politically Correct Nonsense.

• Like 1

So it's Americas fault. Please expand on this thesis.

He should just throw money and guns at them like B. Hussein.

And they have the tightest gun laws on the planet and this guy still had an AK-47. How does this happen? It's a maaadd house!

Unpossible! I have been assured that gun control prevents these type of events.

So it's Americas fault. Please expand on this thesis.

I said as soon as Trump imposed his Muslim ban, the one left thousands stranded at airports, that he is only throwing fuel on the Fire with ISIS. And will be creating more Lone Wolf internet terrorists. I also said we will have to wait and see what the effect of that Moab bomb will be. Obama seem to be the blame every time there was an international terrorist Act. Well there's a new sheriff in town. And this one's been bragging about defeating Isis since he was just a candidate. I haven't seen Isis slow down one bit. In fact, it seems like they've accelerated things. I'm just waiting for Trump to do what he promised to. Instead of just infuriating them more and creating more of them.

Should help Le Pen. The timing seems a bit curious.

Timing? This sh1t is happening all the time.

I said as soon as Trump imposed his Muslim ban, the one left thousands stranded at airports, that he is only throwing fuel on the Fire with ISIS. And will be creating more Lone Wolf internet terrorists. I also said we will have to wait and see what the effect of that Moab bomb will be. Obama seem to be the blame every time there was an international terrorist Act. Well there's a new sheriff in town. And this one's been bragging about defeating Isis since he was just a candidate. I haven't seen Isis slow down one bit. In fact, it seems like they've accelerated things. I'm just waiting for Trump to do what he promised to. Instead of just infuriating them more and creating more of them.

I guess ISIS just needs love. That would stop their madness.

I guess ISIS just needs love. That would stop their madness.

I'm pretty sure making huge sweeping bans against the entire religion and its people isn't doing anything to make them feel better about the West. Idiot

Timing? This sh1t is happening all the time.

The first round of their election is Sunday. Seems this would help Le Pen and her anti immigration stance which in turn would hurt terrorist groups such as ISIS.

Just my two cents. We will see what happens Sunday.

I'm pretty sure making huge sweeping bans against the entire religion and its people isn't doing anything to make them feel better about the West. Idiot

Yes we need to let them all into our country. That will solve the problem. Have to keep them happy.

Maybe. Say, what did we do to deserve 9/11?

Maybe. Say, what did we do to deserve 9/11?

not sure but Obama took care of the person responsible for that so you don't have to worry anymore

not sure but Obama took care of the person responsible for that so you don't have to worry anymore

Chumps got nothin.

Chumps got nothin.

lol. You really hate it now that the shoe's on the other foot don't you? For eight years comma the board Republicans would start threads and whack off all over each other every time there was a terroristic Act. They actually rejoiced every time and act was committed because they could tell us how soft Obama is on terrorism. And how it was all his fault. Well, Obama's gone and now it's Trump's turn. I heard him say how quickly he was going to destroy Isis. I'm actually surprised these acts are still happening. Oh well

Hrrmm.. well I think they already have like.. laws that say their supposed to kill us in stuff. So.. your premise is like... we got them mad by killing them back which makes them want to kill us morer. Mmmm hhhmmm...

Hrrmm.. well I think they already have like.. laws that say their supposed to kill us in stuff. So.. your premise is like... we got them mad by killing them back which makes them want to kill us morer. Mmmm hhhmmm...

i.was talking about Trump's muslim ban, not killing them

Once again, why do any of you respond to a newbie political post?

Of course he's trolling.

You only have yourselves to blame. (yes, I have been guilty of it, too)

Of course he's trolling.

It's not even good trolling.

Newbie's trolling shtick is that Trump's ban is going to create a bunch of new terrorists. He will be saying this for the next 8 years every time a Muslim commits an act of terror, as if it is not their fault but ours for actually caring and trying to do something about it. Learn to love it I guess. :(

It's not even good trolling.

It doesn't matter whether it's good or not. He's a worthless poster 90% of the time on political subjects.

nar·cis·sism
ˈnärsəˌsizəm/
noun
  1. excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
    synonyms: vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism
    "his emotional development was hindered by his mother's narcissism"
    • PSYCHOLOGY
      extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
    • PSYCHOANALYSIS
      self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.
      Yes, I just made it worse, I know.

France ranks 50th in gun homicides among all countries (0.21 per 100k people). Other first world countries: Australia - 55th, Spain - 58th, Germany - 64th, UK - 65th, Japan - 72nd

USA ranks 18th (3.43 per 100k people)

Apparently strict gun laws result in A LOT fewer gun deaths. It's a maaaad house! <_<

. It's a maaaad house! <_<

So is yer mom :banana:

Yes, that made no sense...I know this :banana:

Of course he's trolling.

This. The guy is an idiot. Everyone knows this. There's no use in even bothering with him. It's like trying to argue with a brick wall. You won't get anywhere and it's too dumb to understand

Newbie's trolling shtick is that Trump's ban is going to create a bunch of new terrorists. He will be saying this for the next 8 years every time a Muslim commits an act of terror, as if it is not their fault but ours for actually caring and trying to do something about it. Learn to love it I guess. :(

So it was trolling for the past 8 years when every act of terror was Obama's fault? Lol. "Obama's soft on terror" well Trump, you're up. Do something. You said you were going to destroy ISIS.

I've said ever since Trump signed his E/O that left thousands of Muslims stranded at airports because they could no longer enter the country because of their religion that this is going to cause a huge increase in terrorism. Not trolling. Simply understanding how they work.

So it was trolling for the past 8 years when every act of terror was Obama's fault? Lol. "Obama's soft on terror" well Trump, you're up. Do something. You said you were going to destroy ISIS.

B. Hussein threw guns and money at the terrorists. That worked wonders. Time for a new strategy. And no I don't give a crap about the terrorist's feelings.

B. Hussein threw guns and money at the terrorists. That worked wonders. Time for a new strategy. And no I don't give a crap about the terrorist's feelings.

And so far, all I'm seeing is an increase of incidents. It's early. We shall see,