Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Do you support deportation of illegal immigrants? Sho Nuff?

Deportation  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support deporting illegal immigrants? If no, please add a reason.

• Yes
    • No

Because the last thing the Republican followers here want is to have opposing opinions and views shared.

Liberals complaining about cons suppressing opinions is rich. Join any violent rallies lately just because someone was going to speak? Defriend anyone on Facebook because they voted for Trump? :lol:

You're party is supposed to be the one for open ideas, but look hard in the mirror, you have become the opposite.

Liberals complaining about cons suppressing opinions is rich. Join any violent rallies lately just because someone was going to speak? Defriend anyone on Facebook because they voted for Trump? :lol:

You're party is supposed to be the one for open ideas, but look hard in the mirror, you have become the opposite.

Umm...you are mistaking fringe groups like Antifa as the party.

And I'm quite certain those on this board yiu find so liberal have all spoke out saying the violent acts are wrong.

There is not fringe on the left anymore. It's all fringe.

I remember how open to opposing ideas Repubs were when they accused liberals who opposed the Iraq invasion of being unpatriotic. I think if that when they tell us people who oppose the refugee ban hate America. :cheers:

Yes...I support the deportation of violent crimes and felonies by illegals.

As for your voter fraud...she voted in a Republican primary and the 2012 general. Didn't really help Trumps case in fraud there.
Again...statistically insignificant.

Again with the conditional criticism that isn't critical.

Is Identification Theft a violent crime? Ever been victim of it? I'm sure those that have to spend months unfocking themselves would disagree.

I remember how open to opposing ideas Repubs were when they accused liberals who opposed the Iraq invasion of being unpatriotic. I think if that when they tell us people who oppose the refugee ban hate America. :cheers:

Please tell us why refugees (especially from nations that are terror prone) shouldn't undergo a thorough vetting process.

Also, please tell us why illegals shouldn't be subject to the law of the land regarding legal immigration.

I voted yes. However, it should also be a lot less expensive to get citizenship here. Not necessarily easier, but as close to free as possible.

Please tell us why refugees (especially from nations that are terror prone) shouldn't undergo a thorough vetting process.

Also, please tell us why illegals shouldn't be subject to the law of the land regarding legal immigration.

Refugees should and do go through a thorough vetting process. Illegals should be subject to the law of the land.

Republicans are no more accommodating of alternative viewpoints than liberals. They sure seem to whine about being oppressed on Facebook a lot though!

• Like 1

1. Not thorough enough - http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/obama-telling-refugees-go-vet-yourself/

2. Then they should all be deported and apply for naturalization status.

Dude, World Net Daily? I remember for years after the Iraq invasion WND published reports about how we found Saddam's weapons of mass destruction cache, they just kept forgetting to say it was leftover weapons from the first Gulf war. :lol: Seriously that's as fake news as you could possibly get.

I disagree on deporting all 11 million+ illegals and having them apply for naturalization status, mostly because you've got families now with parents who are illegal and kids who are legal US citizens since they were born here. The idea that either party even wants to deport every illegal is a total fiction.

Again with the conditional criticism that isn't critical.

Is Identification Theft a violent crime? Ever been victim of it? I'm sure those that have to spend months unfocking themselves would disagree.

But there are conditions Filthy. Im not going to support deportation for petty theft or shoplifting of an otherwise peaceful person who contributes to society. I believe identity theft can rise to a felony. Which I state I support deportation for such things.

And your other point was to someone else...but why are you under the impression that refugees don't undergo a vetting process? Its like a 2 year process. Its been quite thorough. Its not perfect and none ever will be.

Dude, World Net Daily? I remember for years after the Iraq invasion WND published reports about how we found Saddam's weapons of mass destruction cache, they just kept forgetting to say it was leftover weapons from the first Gulf war. :lol: Seriously that's as fake news as you could possibly get.

I disagree on deporting all 11 million+ illegals and having them apply for naturalization status, mostly because you've got families now with parents who are illegal and kids who are legal US citizens since they were born here. The idea that either party even wants to deport every illegal is a total fiction.

JFC.........here you go.

“This is a draft document. It is my understanding that it was never issued. We believe it was prepared in 2012. Whoever wrote this didn’t know what they were talking about,” Mr. Rodriguez said.

Under questioning by Mr. Cruz, though, Mr. Rodriguez acknowledged that someone can be admitted without any documentation.

“I am acknowledging that, yes, testimony can be the basis for the grant of a refugee. But it needs to be tested against other information that we know. The country conditions, at a minimum,” he said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/28/leon-rodriguez-immigration-director-defends-refuge/

But there are conditions Filthy. Im not going to support deportation for petty theft or shoplifting of an otherwise peaceful person who contributes to society. I believe identity theft can rise to a felony. Which I state I support deportation for such things.

And your other point was to someone else...but why are you under the impression that refugees don't undergo a vetting process? Its like a 2 year process. Its been quite thorough. Its not perfect and none ever will be.

While they may be vetted, I contend and support strengthening that process to the maximum. I'd much rather been too stringent with the standards than too lax.

JFC.........here you go.

This is a draft document. It is my understanding that it was never issued. We believe it was prepared in 2012. Whoever wrote this didnt know what they were talking about, Mr. Rodriguez said.

Under questioning by Mr. Cruz, though, Mr. Rodriguez acknowledged that someone can be admitted without any documentation.

I am acknowledging that, yes, testimony can be the basis for the grant of a refugee. But it needs to be tested against other information that we know. The country conditions, at a minimum, he said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/28/leon-rodriguez-immigration-director-defends-refuge/

I seriously have no idea wtf this has to do with what I said.

Tilt.

• Like 1

I seriously have no idea

You should have just stopped there.

You discounted the link I posted due to it's source. I posted a different source; hopefully on your approved reading list. :wacko:

You should have just stopped there.

You discounted the link I posted due to it's source. I posted a different source; hopefully on your approved reading list. :wacko:

You asked me two questions, I answered both and you started sputtering non sequiturs about it. I don't even know what your original questions had to do with anything I said.

Trump's supporters are as deranged as the man himself. :lol:

1. Not thorough enough - http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/obama-telling-refugees-go-vet-yourself/

2. Then they should all be deported and apply for naturalization status.

You questioned the source there. Still with me? Then I posted another source..........still with me?

You asked me two questions, I answered both and you started sputtering non sequiturs about it. I don't even know what your original questions had to do with anything I said.

Trump's supporters are as deranged as the man himself. :lol:

Apparently not because like a typical left winger, you feign that someone providing a good argument is confused then resort to name calling.

Can you follow a conversation or do you need pictures as well? I can throw together a youtube video with an Etch a Sketch if that'll help. :wacko:

You questioned the source there. Still with me? Then I posted another source..........still with me?

Apparently not because like a typical left winger, you feign that someone providing a good argument is confused then resort to name calling.

Can you follow a conversation or do you need pictures as well? I can throw together a youtube video with an Etch a Sketch if that'll help. :wacko:

If you scroll back to my first post in this thread that you replied to you'll see I was commenting on Republicans being no more accepting of alternate idea than Democrats. Your totally nonsensical reply to that point was to start asking me questions about immigration.

Maybe a diagram showing me how the hell you got from one point to another would help? From my vantage point you seem like a sputtering snowflake retard just like your hero President Pee Pee.

Yes, it's a risk to be here illegally whether you are law abiding or not. I wouldn't expect China to welcome me with open arms if I were there illegally. I'd fully expect to be deported if I was found residing illegally in any country.

Honestly this is a good point. I cant even imagine trying to sneak into another country. But I understand being a middle income white male maybe the incentive isn't as high, but I couldn't sleep comfortably thinking I could get booted any day. And that would most likely happen.

But not here.

Refugees should and do go through a thorough vetting process. Illegals should be subject to the law of the land.

Republicans are no more accommodating of alternative viewpoints than liberals. They sure seem to whine about being oppressed on Facebook a lot though!

I questioned your assertion THERE that it's a thorough process where I posted a link which you questioned the source. I posted another and all of a sudden you lose track. :sleep:

So back to the point.........the process is in need of an overhaul and in the interim, it should be okay to place a hold on those coming in from terror prone countries.

I questioned your assertion THERE that it's a thorough process where I posted a link which you questioned the source. I posted another and all of a sudden you lose track. :sleep:

So back to the point.........the process is in need of an overhaul and in the interim, it should be okay to place a hold on those coming in from terror prone countries.

Again, 1) what on earth does this have to do with my original post and 2) why would I even care what a stuttering toolbag like you thinks?

:dunno:

Again, 1) what on earth does this have to do with my original post and 2) why would I even care what a stuttering toolbag like you thinks?

Bob Ross couldn't paint a clearer picture so if you can't follow that, I'll pat you on the head and send you off to watch some t.v.

Also, I'm trying to guess if you're an alias of Newbie or Sho. Maybe just their bastard love child. :lol:

Bob Ross couldn't paint a clearer picture so if you can't follow that, I'll pat you on the head and send you off to watch some t.v.

Also, I'm trying to guess if you're an alias of Newbie or Sho. Maybe just their bastard love child. :lol:

Seriously, your reply had nothing at all to do with what I originally said and I could not possibly give less of a fvck about what you think about anything.

HTH

1/3 of democratic seats in the House of Representatives come from NY, California and Massachusetts.

Seriously, your reply had nothing at all to do with what I originally said and I could not possibly give less of a fvck about what you think about anything.

HTH

He is seriously the dumbest person on the board. I mean like I don't know how he even finds his way here every day kind of stupid.

He is seriously the dumbest person on the board. I mean like I don't know how he even finds his way here every day kind of stupid.

At least he didn't vote no, like the real dumba$$es of this board.

At least he didn't vote no, like the real dumba$$es of this board.

I voted no as it was written and explained that its not as simple as a yes or a no.

I don't expect little boys to understand that level of nuance though.

Better get on to JV practice kiddo.

I voted no as it was written and explained that its not as simple as a yes or a no.

I don't expect little boys to understand that level of nuance though.

Better get on to JV practice kiddo.

No, you and the rest of the left like to complicate everything. They are here illegally, kick them out, case closed. Next please.

No, you and the rest of the left like to complicate everything. They are here illegally, kick them out, case closed. Next please.

That shows a complete lack of understanding of the cost of doing so and the economic impact.

Sorry that facts and such adult concepts complicate things for kids like you...thats why people like you don't make real decisions.

That shows a complete lack of understanding of the cost of doing so and the economic impact.

Sorry that facts and such adult concepts complicate things for kids like you...thats why people like you don't make real decisions.

You making these statements shows a complete lack of understanding of the cost of doing so and the economic impact. Of course, what's new with you? I mean, you were proven to be posting bullsh*t twice just last night. It's an ongoing theme. You're like the Timscrotch of this bored. Just post whatever pops in to your head regardless of whether it is factual or not. And then double down on the wrong when called out. Quite tiring actually.

You making these statements shows a complete lack of understanding of the cost of doing so and the economic impact. Of course, what's new with you? I mean, you were proven to be posting bullsh*t twice just last night. It's an ongoing theme. You're like the Timscrotch of this bored. Just post whatever pops in to your head regardless of whether it is factual or not. And then double down on the wrong when called out. Quite tiring actually.

You are trying too hard...and making no snse and spouting garbage.

My post to 90s is spot on view ofhis simplistic and unrealistic solution.

Also...so which alias do you hide under over there.

Guarantee you are too scared to expose that.

Let's just be grateful people like YOU don't make decisions.

More left BS, blada blada blada, it is over complicated, it isn't lack of intelligence on my end, or anyone else on the right for that matter. They are here illegally kick them out. Pretty focking simple. I know there are economic issues to deal with and other things, but at the end of the day they are here illegally and they need to be kicked out. The left loves to play the "its over your head card" no man, it is over your focking head. You have made something so complicated people with simple basic ideas, that would work, get called stupid, when in reality you are the one that has taken politics out to left field.

It honestly use to entertain me, but now I just think the guy is full blown wacko and is destroying the board.

You are trying too hard...and making no snse and spouting garbage.

My post to 90s is spot on view ofhis simplistic and unrealistic solution.

Also...so which alias do you hide under over there.

Guarantee you are too scared to expose that.

Not at all. You're as ill informed about this topic as you have been about a bunch more lately.

It honestly use to entertain me, but now I just think the guy is full blown wacko and is destroying the board.

As I said he's just like this idiot Timscrotch over at FBG's. He's following the exact same M.O. over here. It's truly sad how this election has affected him.

If Obama did so much deporting like they claim, then what's the big deal that Trump is doing it?

Let's just be grateful people like YOU don't make decisions.

More left BS, blada blada blada, it is over complicated, it isn't lack of intelligence on my end, or anyone else on the right for that matter. They are here illegally kick them out. Pretty focking simple. I know there are economic issues to deal with and other things, but at the end of the day they are here illegally and they need to be kicked out. The left loves to play the "its over your head card" no man, it is over your focking head. You have made something so complicated people with simple basic ideas, that would work, get called stupid, when in reality you are the one that has taken politics out to left field.

Im glad that statistics and facts are left BS.

This post again shows how over your head it really is...hell, much of it is over mine. Which is why I don't pretend such a simplistic answer is a good one.

Not at all. You're as ill informed about this topic as you have been about a bunch more lately.

So...inform us all how I am ill informed. Not with your usual failure to answer questions...

Point out to us where it is as simple as just kick them all out...how that will not have a negative economic impact and won't cost the taxpayers a large amount of money to do? You won't do that though...I predict you ignore my question and ask more questions because you simply can't refute what I have said.

Also...still funny that you run and hide from what alias you post under at FBG...focking sissy.

As I said he's just like this idiot Timscrotch over at FBG's. He's following the exact same M.O. over here. It's truly sad how this election has affected him.

Tim is not fully my cup of tea...but he is far more intelligent than you and 90s boy combined.

Im glad that statistics and facts are left BS.

This post again shows how over your head it really is...hell, much of it is over mine. Which is why I don't pretend such a simplistic answer is a good one.

If they are here illegally, they need to be kicked out. It doesn't need to be more complicated than that. If there are economic set backs and whatever issues arise because of deportation it is a direct result of letting to many illegal immigrants into the country in the first place (thanks Democrats). Fix the underlining issue and you fix the problem. It is that simple.

Whatever issues arise because of the deportation need to be addressed now, and not passed onto the future generations of America. You can thank Trump for that.