Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Do you support deportation of illegal immigrants? Sho Nuff?

Deportation  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support deporting illegal immigrants? If no, please add a reason.

• Yes
    • No

I combatted your use of CIS with CATO (the Koch brothers libertarian think tank)

Get a real source for your bogus info from 2012 next time.

I posted a link from the Left Leaning USA Today. If you think they'd regurgitate inaccurate data, then post valid data; NOT some jacka$$ blogs who only try to muddy some of the data.

While some illegal immigrants do contribute to the tax base, it's clear they're more of a drain than a boon for our economy. We need to focus our resources on helping legal citizens instead of creating a welfare sanctuary for the world. HTH

• Like 1

I posted a link from the Left Leaning USA Today. If you think they'd regurgitate inaccurate data, then post valid data; NOT some jacka$$ blogs who only try to muddy some of the data.

While some illegal immigrants do contribute to the tax base, it's clear they're more of a drain than a boon for our economy. We need to focus our resources on helping legal citizens instead of creating a welfare sanctuary for the world. HTH

You keep doing a few things here...

A. You keep calling USA Today left leaning which is hilarious.

B. You keep acting as if USA today posting it...makes the CIS's stats any more accurate. It doesn't.

I combatted it with a link from the CATO institute which has far more credibility than CIS.

Oh...its a blog...that totally shut down the piss poor analysis of CIS. Do you think CIS is anything more than a blog? Are you that stupid?

B. You keep acting as if USA today posting it...makes the CIS's stats any more accurate. It doesn't.

I combatted it with a link from the CATO institute which has far more credibility than CIS.

Oh...its a blog...that totally shut down the piss poor analysis of CIS. Do you think CIS is anything more than a blog? Are you that stupid?

Who cares about opinions, this is where their money is spent on ads. USA is left.

http://dailysignal.com/wp-content/uploads/ioa_cable_bubbles1.jpg

They have more credibility with YOU. It's a focking rag with an agenda whereas you are on the rag with an agenda. :wave:

They have more credibility with YOU. It's a focking rag with an agenda whereas you are on the rag with an agenda. :wave:

They have more credibility period.

CIS is a focking joke of an organization.

Agenda...you bring CIS stats (that you keep hiding behind the USA Today) and you are whining about a libertarian agenda funded by the Koch's.

You have seriously lost your mind.

Fock...I am hard pressed finding someone as dumb as you...90s boy is just a child so I guess that is his excuse...Im guessing you are an actual adult....but its becoming hard to even believe that.

They have more credibility period.

CIS is a focking joke of an organization.

Agenda...you bring CIS stats (that you keep hiding behind the USA Today) and you are whining about a libertarian agenda funded by the Koch's.

You have seriously lost your mind.

Fock...I am hard pressed finding someone as dumb as you...90s boy is just a child so I guess that is his excuse...Im guessing you are an actual adult....but its becoming hard to even believe that.

I brought USA Today's stats which you don't agree with. You keep yammering for people to read what rags you read but immediately dismiss what other people post. You can't see that hypocrisy?

You're obsessed that people are talking about you behind your back and with rubbing out furiously while watching CNN/MSNBC. Keep tilting on Trump.

MAGA :lol:

I brought USA Today's stats which you don't agree with. You keep yammering for people to read what rags you read but immediately dismiss what other people post. You can't see that hypocrisy?

You're obsessed that people are talking about you behind your back and with rubbing out furiously while watching CNN/MSNBC. Keep tilting on Trump.

MAGA :lol:

You are a liar in your first line. Utterly useless.

Good enough to pound a retahd like you in any debate and give you a donkey punch.

Pound? All you do is make things up?

You still think you posted USA Today's stats...that's how much of a moron you are.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/20/suspect-in-denver-light-rail-station-murder-was-wanted-for-possible-deportation.html

Yet another life lost because of the left's view on not deporting illegal immigrants. Had this guy been deported when detained, Tim Cruz might still be alive. His family should set up a Go Fund Me account and ask all those that support not deporting illegals for some coin.

Sho got his ass handed to him (like always). Different argument, different poster, same results. How many posters does this make that have pounded Sho into the ground? :lol:

Sho got his ass handed to him (like always). Different argument, different poster, same results. How many posters does this make that have pounded Sho into the ground? :lol:

I don't know how he makes it through a day. No wonder he was fired.

I don't know how he makes it through a day. No wonder he was fired.

No wonder he is such an angry person.

If you are here and are not legal I support tossing you out. Nothing makes you special. Why should you get to go to the front of the line and not pay ?

• Like 1

Once again...you are incorrect.

Once again, you bring nothing to the table but a weird obsession with me as well.

You have some serious issues man.

Do you support deportation of illegal immigrants? Sho Nuff?

Yes. I support the deportation of illegal immigrants, and Sho Nuff.

• Like 2

I'm sorry Sho but it's funny to watch you flail about. You call everyone else idiots yet 99% of the board says you're the idiot...I wonder who is right...

• Like 1

I'm sorry Sho but it's funny to watch you flail about. You call everyone else idiots yet 99% of the board says you're the idiot...I wonder who is right...

First off...your 99% number is way off.

And I don't call everyone else idiot either. There is your second falsehood in this statement.

There is no flailing about...you simply don't have the mental capacity to even try with me...which is why your resort to your childish behavior, lies, and then run away when challenged.

Funny is watching your obsession continue...

Someone has been hitting the bong again

First off...your 99% number is way off.

And I don't call everyone else idiot either. There is your second falsehood in this statement.

There is no flailing about...you simply don't have the mental capacity to even try with me...which is why your resort to your childish behavior, lies, and then run away when challenged.

Funny is watching your obsession continue...

"Obsession"

:lol:

"Obsession"

:lol:

You continue to bring me up in threads and talk about me. What else is there to call it kiddo?

Toss Sho in this shark tank with a chum necklace.....

Shark tank? You all are nothing more than minnows.

Good God what is wrong with sho nuff. Every thread is him in a pissing match and looking like a mean, angry, nasty person. Does he enjoy acting like this?

• Like 1

And he's considered an idiot over at Football Guys too. That's quite a distinction. A board idiot at two different sites.

Mr Hand with another post about me? Shocking...hey...Mr Hand...Im not going to actually reply to your posts. I only see them when quoted by someone else. Your obsession is worse than the board liars. Run along and tell Wally I said hi while you are at it...

Good God what is wrong with sho nuff. Every thread is him in a pissing match and looking like a mean, angry, nasty person. Does he enjoy acting like this?

He's bald, has no job, and the wife is supporting him (probably cheating on him too). He's an angry little elf.
  • Like 1

holy ###### I am going to have to agree that 99% is an extremely wrong number

since there is only like 10 of us here actually, the number is only 90%

Seems more accurate. Was going for more of a figure of speech but that is actually a legit number

• Like 1

He's bald, has no job, and the wife is supporting him (probably cheating on him too). He's an angry little elf.

Oh my....no wonder that dude is so miserable. WOW! :doh:

• Like 1

Mr Hand with another post about me? Shocking...hey...Mr Hand...Im not going to actually reply to your posts. I only see them when quoted by someone else. Your obsession is worse than the board liars. Run along and tell Wally I said hi while you are at it...

Huh? I have been here less than a week and a 5 year old can read through these threads and see what is going on. You are in most threads and in a pissing match with most everyone. You come across as an angry, bitter man. It's fascinating to watch. Who the hell is Wally and how would you know if I post about you if you can't see them? :wacko:

I ran out of likes.......that made me near p!ss my pants.

Hawker still tries too?

Oof...that's the kind of thing you all think is curb stomping...might want to head back to middle school...you all would fit in well with those sick burns