Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Ezekiel Elliott injures head in car crash, misses practice.

And there you go, I can now comfortably move M Gordon into the third Rb slot.

Zeke seems a little weak in the head.

It's voluntary OTA's. I could care less about him missing any time now.

Having said that, I am going to be very curious whether or not information is released on to whether he suffered a concussion. Given his violent running style and propensity for initializing contact with defenders it's worth paying attention to. Of course, since it's the offseason the team is under no obligation to release such medical information.

local reports are that they are holding him out as an abundance of caution, not that he can't go. the wreck was described as 'substantial' though.

worth keeping an eye on, but not worrying at this point.

He's fine

It's not unusual to feel shaken for a little bit after a bad wreck. It can take your body a few days to readjust from the shock. Having him practice like that would probably increase the risk of injury slightly.

Plus it's quite possible it rung his bell a little bit and he needs the rest.

I tell you though. This guy has more dumb, bad luck than anyone in the history of mankind. It seems like every week there's some potentially catastrophic situation he has barely managed to dodge.

2 wrecks, the weed store incident, domestic violence investigation, the top pulling incident, all in one season. Likely unscathed from it all.

He's either the luckiest or unluckiest guy in the NFL depending on how you look at it.

He seems to create most of his own 'bad luck'. He needs to grow up and stop acting like a 13 year old with his first boner.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's what I mean by dumb, bad luck

He creates it most out of acting dumb

Do dumb things, get dumb consequences

This happened in May. We are now in late June and there has been no talk about Zeke missing time.

Perhaps it's time to let the thread die.

While It seemed like relevant news the day it came out, but I think now it is no longer a factor.