Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Not Guilty: Illegal immigrant that killed Kate Steinle

I've held hundreds of guns in my lifetime, guess I'm just a lucky dude that one of them didn't just "go off"

Apparently the jury asked to investigate the gun to see how easy it is for the trigger to fire but the judge said no. Not sure why. Seems like a very relevant piece of information that could have had an impact on the verdict.

If you're drunk driving and sitting at a red light and get rear ended it's your fault. Why? Because you should not have been there. If you're here illegally it's your fault. You should not be here.

Terrible. Guy admits to the shooting and gets to live the rest of his life normally. Fock that guy. If it was my daughter, I'd already have a hitman hired in Mexico for when he arrives.

Yeah, god forbid we discuss what we can do to prevent it in the future. Just like every other time an illegal has killed a U.S. Citizen. Just remember that the next time there's a mass shooting and you want to discuss gun control.

Discuss it all you want. Im just saying the fact that he is here illegally didnt have any bearing on this case. It is odd he wasnt convicted of anything though.

I haven't followed this at all but just skimmed the article and it seems he found a gun on the pier stolen the day before from the Bureau of Land Management vehicle and when he picked it up it fired, ricocheted off the cement and killed the girl.

Either way, the focker should have never been released if that city didn't have ###### for brains.

Apparently, the gun "accidentally fired" three times.

Posse needed. :mad:

Discuss it all you want. Im just saying the fact that he is here illegally didnt have any bearing on this case. It is odd he wasnt convicted of anything though.

Agreed. Those are two separate things.

I normally don't pay but so much mind to new like this, but this girl was hot. And now she's out of the talent pool. There should be added charges for that crime alone.

• Like 1

No one said it did.

No one said it did.

Then why are you addressing your speculative fiction at me? :D

Not the legal case, but it certainly does regarding the outcome of the incident. Had he not been here Kate Steinle would almost definitely be alive today. That's indisputable.

Had Kate been a few minutes late leaving her house shed be alive today.

Had the person who left the gun there never been born shed be alive today.

Had the city not built the pier shed be alive today.

Had it rained that day and theyd decided not to go, shed be alive today.

See how stupid that is?

I don't like this case because the guy was illegal. I hate it because the guy was dumb enough to use the excuse that it just went off and the jury was even dumber to believe him.

See how stupid that i am?

yes we do.
  • Like 1

See how stupid that is?

If you believe this you're a bigger idiot than I already knew you were. And no, I don't see how stupid that is. Because none of the things you mention are specifically illegal, and been done FIVE times prior.

• Like 1

See how stupid that is?

What a dork. :shocking:

• Like 1

Based on what I know about this the following things should have happened. They are separate from one another.

1. This guy is here illegally and should be detained / deported / whatever ICE deems by the current laws of our country.

2. If what I know is true, then this guy should be charged found guilty of involuntary manslaughter - careless/wrecklessly endangering the public - something like that at the least.,

3. The family of this hot dead lady should sue the fock out of the city of San Francisco for not obeying Federal Laws which ultimalty contributed to the death of their daughter - sister.

• Like 1

I don't like this case because the guy was illegal. I hate it because the guy was dumb enough to use the excuse that it just went off and the jury was even dumber to believe him.

California :lol:

Overcharged. Wasnt first degree the bullet ricocheted according to the father

Or they charge the wrong person with 1st degree murder. They should bring charges against whoever decided not to deport this guy on the numerous times he was caught Big and eneid States illegally. Bring federal charge against the official then see these sanctuary cities began to change their tune.

• Like 1

See how stupid that is?

:doh:

A Worm only need be squashed so flat before it doesn't get any flatter.

The thread has seen to it.

If you're drunk driving and sitting at a red light and get rear ended it's your fault. Why? Because you should not have been there. If you're here illegally it's your fault. You should not be here.

What State still has that law? Florida passed a law like that in the 70's, but it was soon repealed after several cases like some drunk guy stopped at a red light gets rear ended and ends up being charged with the deaths of the idiots who hit him. Didn't make any sense.

Sure thing fellas, Im the one who looks stupid alright.

In the law we have something called but for causation. But for x, y would not have occurred.

Its necessary but not enough in itself to establish proximate cause. Here maybe this can educate some of you ignoramuses: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proximate_cause

WTF are you talking about? :lol:

What State still has that law? Florida passed a law like that in the 70's, but it was soon repealed after several cases like some drunk guy stopped at a red light gets rear ended and ends up being charged with the deaths of the idiots who hit him. Didn't make any sense.

Okay how about this one.. if your license is suspended and you are in an automobile accident it is your fault because you don't have the right to drive. License = citizenship/right to be here. Come on man, it isn't that confusing.

WTF are you talking about? :lol:

Idiot liberal logic. If you add X to Y and multiply it by A you get the answer... see!! Its right there!!! Uh, he shouldn't of been here illegally and if he wasn't this woman would still be alive. It's that simple.

Idiot liberal logic. If you add X to Y and multiply it by A you get the answer... see!! Its right there!!! Uh, he shouldn't of been here illegally and if he wasn't this woman would still be alive. It's that simple.

Yeah, but idiot worms seems to think someone is suggesting that his illegal immigration status is somehow legally relevant to this case, and anyone who has read the last couple hours of this thread can clearly see that no one is making that argument.

Sure thing fellas, Im the one who looks stupid alright.

In the law we have something called but for causation. But for x, y would not have occurred.

Its necessary but not enough in itself to establish proximate cause. Here maybe this can educate some of you ignoramuses: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proximate_cause

I haven't seen this kind of flawed logic since........well how long has it been since Sho Nuff has been banned?

Yeah, but idiot worms seems to think someone is suggesting that his illegal immigration status is somehow legally relevant to this case, and anyone who has read the last couple hours of this thread can clearly see that no one is making that argument.

I was just responding to your but for claim.

That said Im glad everyone agrees. They are two separate issues. He should be (and as I understand is being) dealt with appropriately on the immigration issue separate from the murder trial. Its not a political thing, just common sense.

I was just responding to your but for claim.

That said Im glad everyone agrees. They are two separate issues. He should be (and as I understand is being) dealt with appropriately on the immigration issue separate from the murder trial. Its not a political thing, just common sense.

No, he should have been dealt with BEFORE. Idiots like you say "yeah let immigration take care of him NOW". How about condemning SF for their sanctuary city policy that resulted in her death?

I would think that vigilanty justice is the next step in this situation.

No, he should have been dealt with BEFORE. Idiots like you say "yeah let immigration take care of him NOW". How about condemning SF for their sanctuary city policy that resulted in her death?

But you just said the two are unrelated. NO ONE has claimed theyre related, you said :lol:

But you just said the two are unrelated. NO ONE has claimed theyre related, you said :lol:

Are you really this stupid? :wacko:

How do we know this girl wouldnt have killed 2 people drunk driving sometime in the future if she wasnt accidentally shot?

This dude may have saved a life.

How do we know this girl wouldnt have killed 2 people drunk driving sometime in the future if she wasnt accidentally shot?

Absolutely. Great point.

well good lets bring all of M-13 here

This is focking absurd and why California is an epic joke.

Man, I wish Orange County and San Diego County could break away from the rest of the wackos in this state.

what??? there are so many libtards in the OC and SD you wouldn't notice the difference

what??? there are so many libtards in the OC and SD you wouldn't notice the difference

Nah, I definitely notice the difference.

DOJ just issued an arrest warrant for this POS.

MAGA

:thumbsup:

Obama would've invited him to dinner.

DOJ just issued an arrest warrant for this POS.

MAGA

Where are you seeing this reported? I'm not seeing it anywhere. And what is the warrant for? If it's for deportation big whoop. We knew that would happen and he'll just come back again.