Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

Add Mario Batali to the list

another fat ugly guy? NOOO!!!

Mario Batali is accused of "inappropriate touching" by 4 women -- 3 of them former employees -- and the allegation is forcing the celebrity chef to step away from his restaurant empire.

One of Batali's accusers called him "creepy" and said he gave "me this provocative, icky feeling." Other claims are he groped a woman's breasts, grabbed someone from behind and compelled her to straddle him.

The allegations, spanning at least two decades, surfaced in an Eater NY article published Monday. Batali responded to the article, saying he's stepping away from day-to-day operations of his business. ABC has also asked "The Chew" co-host to step away from the show while it reviews the allegations.

Batali added, "I apologize to the people I have mistreated and hurt. Although the identities of most of the individuals mentioned in these stories have not been revealed to me, much of the behavior described does, in fact match up with ways I have acted."

Anthony Bourdain hinted Monday morning he knew about Batali and claims he knew of firsthand stories.

..and like you, Ive been sitting on stories that were not mine to tell . And feeling sick and guilty as I hadnt heard them before

Anthony Bourdain (@Bourdain) December 11, 2017

I can believe this - I love him, but he does have a creep factor thing working.

I can't believe nothing has come out on Bobby Flay yet....... The stories of this guy being a pig and infidelity wrap around the building.

Good luck Bourdain. Hope youre as pure as the driven snow or you just dug your own grave :(

Nah. Hell just move over to Fox News. Or he could always run for a GOP position.

Good luck Bourdain. Hope youre as pure as the driven snow or you just dug your own grave :(

Bourdain's drug of choice is drugs.

Looks like patweisers

I like when guys born rich try and act like they are down with the people,

Like Bourdain. Sort of like Bush clearing brush and Kerry with his shotgun.

I like when guys born rich try and act like they are down with the people,

Like Bourdain. Sort of like Bush clearing brush and Kerry with his shotgun.

Bourdain is a classic POS.

Looks like patweisers

:mad:

:lol:

I make one crack about your santa hat being too small and this is what I get? :triggered:

I make one crack about your santa hat being too small and this is what I get? :triggered:

:D

No mercy for the ~sticks!

Bourdain's drug of choice is drugs.

Like no one ever got a little too hopped up on coke and tried to finger the wrong gal?

I can believe this - I love him, but he does have a creep factor thing working.

I can't believe nothing has come out on Bobby Flay yet....... The stories of this guy being a pig and infidelity wrap around the building.

I have a theory. To survive all this, you either have to be squeaky clean, or such a creepy degenerate that nobody even bothers complaining. A Charlie sheen or some such.

Those stories just dont stick. People are like, yeah, and?

Damn - sounds like now the stories are not only true, but worse than reported...... Batali even coming clean.

When do we start seeing a million lawsuits over all of this?