Sign in to follow this  
Scary Gary

Add to the list. Where is society headed?

Not sure that's true. Was it easier or was it just more out in the open in the 70's?

Well, unwed teenage pregnancy rates went up. You figure it out. And thats with better and easier access to birth control.

Well, unwed teenage pregnancy rates went up. You figure it out. And thats with better and easier access to birth control.

Reported unwed pregnancies?

I'm not trying to be disputatious here, I just wonder how much of this crap was kept quiet.

You'll be pretty glad when he brings home some skank from Tinder as well I assume.

With Tinder, you don't bring them home. You bang them and leave them (or call them an Uber).

With that said, I would be happily surprised if they get laid. :dunno:

I beg to differ. I bet it was a lot easier to get laid in the 70's than it was in the 50's. Society's change all the time.

Sure. But the OP implies society is going to a bad place, where men aren't able to do anything for fear of sexual harassment. That isn't remotely accurate.

Sure. But the OP implies society is going to a bad place, where men aren't able to do anything for fear of sexual harassment. That isn't remotely accurate.

But, we're definitely going to a bad place, where we can't sexually harass women anymore. :mad:

This is not a problem with American Society it is a problem of Hollywood and Washington DC, The Swamp. I know it happens in the real America but not to the extent it happens in The Swamp. These are evil people hungry for money, power and fame. Everyone of them has screwed over, bribed or blackmailed someone to get head. The Swamp does not represent the morals and values of the average American although half of the country does idolize them. They play by their own rules and have given themselves privileges the rest of us don’t have.

This is not a problem with American Society it is a problem of Hollywood and Washington DC, The Swamp. I know it happens in the real America but not to the extent it happens in The Swamp. These are evil people hungry for money, power and fame. Everyone of them has screwed over, bribed or blackmailed someone to get head. The Swamp does not represent the morals and values of the average American although half of the country does idolize them. They play by their own rules and have given themselves privileges the rest of us dont have.

I dont think thats necessarily true. Its just that the stakes (fame, money, etc.) are higher in those places.

Sexual harassment goes on in the back of every restaurant and most retail outlets in America. Its just that nobody really cares too much because those people arent rich and famous and powerful.

WOMEN ARE JUST AS GUILTY OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT AS MEN!

JFC, I'm sick of hearing how men are all that's wrong with the world.

Google Misandry

This is not a problem with American Society it is a problem of Hollywood and Washington DC, The Swamp. I know it happens in the real America but not to the extent it happens in The Swamp. These are evil people hungry for money, power and fame. Everyone of them has screwed over, bribed or blackmailed someone to get head. The Swamp does not represent the morals and values of the average American although half of the country does idolize them. They play by their own rules and have given themselves privileges the rest of us don’t have.

As I think about this...I tend to agree with you. It does happen everywhere, but a heckuva lot more common in "The Swamp".

As I think about this...I tend to agree with you. It does happen everywhere, but a heckuva lot more common in "The Swamp".

Is it though? Or do we just hear about those because they are high profile? I know I have dealt with numerous harassment claims (from a management perspective) and was nowhere near the swamp.