Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Happy Football Day Week 15

Saturday games are upon us.

Enjoy the games fellas.

:bench:

Shouldn't this thread be started on Thursdays?

I dont recognize Thursdays games.

(I have mentioned before there is nothing like waking up Sunday morning and thinking about the day of Football ahead - thats how this weekly thread started - today I chose to include Saturday games)

:wave:

• Like 1

I don't understand. Fantasy and college football are over. :dunno:

:mad:

I dont recognize Thursdays games.

(I have mentioned before there is nothing like waking up Sunday morning and thinking about the day of Football ahead - thats how this weekly thread started - today I chose to include Saturday games)

This dumb ass doesnt acknowledge Thursday games but does Saturday games. Like there arent more Thursday games played during the year than Saturday games :lol:

im In your head. :lol:

Little tip: if you post first about someone in a completely different thread constantly then who is the one that has the other in their head?

You really should stop it Gomer. Youre lack of intelligence is showing

Little tip: if you post first about someone in a completely different thread constantly then who is the one that has the other in their head?

You really should stop it Gomer. Youre lack of intelligence is showing

You attacked me here in a thread I started. I. Am. In. Your. Head. Gomer.

Goodbye

You attacked me here in a thread I started. I. Am. In. Your. Head. Gomer.

Goodbye

Lmao god you are such a dumb ass. Check your VERY first post Gomer. Jeez man quit whining like a baby back b1tch already. Its pathetic

Lmao god you are such a dumb ass. Check your VERY first post Gomer. Jeez man quit whining like a baby back b1tch already. Its pathetic

Enjoy the games fellas.

That was his first post :dunno:

Enjoy the games fellas.

That was his first post :dunno:

Lmao! Dumb ass changed it to not make himself look like a complete idiot :lol: omg that is flat out hilarious :lol:

Fantasy games are over? Huh? Weeks 15 and 16 are Playoff/Championship in my league.

Mine too.

:mad:

Lmao! Dumb ass changed it to not make himself look like a complete idiot :lol: omg that is flat out hilarious :lol:

I dont see anything idiotic about that post though...

• Like 1

I dont see anything idiotic about that post though...

Thats cause he deleted a lot of what he said. Basically, dumb ass Gomer started the thread and tried to take a jab at me. When I come in here and call him out on it he says I started. Which I refer him to his first post so then he changes it to make himself not look like a retard

Thats cause he deleted a lot of what he said. Basically, dumb ass Gomer started the thread and tried to take a jab at me. When I come in here and call him out on it he says I started. Which I refer him to his first post so then he changes it to make himself not look like a retard

I looked at it right after he created it. I didn't see anything like that. Are you sure it's this thread?

I looked at it right after he created it. I didn't see anything like that. Are you sure it's this thread?

Yep. He tried making a crack about *how to keep me up to speed that this late in the season they have games on Saturday*

Yep. He tried making a crack about *how to keep me up to speed that this late in the season they have games on Saturday*

I replied to this thread within ten minutes of it's creation and don't remember anything like this in his post. Is it your assertion that during that ten minutes you saw his insult directed at you but chose not to respond, and that he deleted it before I saw this thread?

• Like 1

I replied to this thread within ten minutes of it's creation and don't remember anything like this in his post. Is it your assertion that during that ten minutes you saw his insult directed at you but chose not to respond, and that he deleted it before I saw this thread?

Either that or he edited his first post after you came, then why I called him out on it, he changed it back to what he said before. Either way, its pretty sad

Why would he say something like that?

Either that or he edited his first post after you came, then why I called him out on it, he changed it back to what he said before. Either way, its pretty sad

You're actually looking pretty sad. You're either getting confused with another thread or making up.

Looking forward to Cowboys/Colts and Pats/Steelers am taking both home teams for the W

It's time for the Bears to show they are the class of the NFc North. Rodgers just isn't the elite qb he used to be, even with Mccarthy gone.

It's time for the Bears to show they are the class of the NFc North. Rodgers just isn't the elite qb he used to be, even with Mccarthy gone.

How much do the Bears win by?

Let's Go COWBOYS!!

:lock: it up!

You're going to have to wait a week so the Colts can muddy up the playoff picture a bit more :P