Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

Liberal agenda. They need to keep the flames of a 150 year dead topic going to protect their razor thin electorate. Once the statues are down it's going to make their job more difficult. 2020 is going to be an election for the ages.

Yeah...that dead topic of Nazis and KKK and White supremacists marching through the streets...oh, wait. That still happens.

Of people being judged differently for being black. Oh wait...that still happens too.

The the barrage of liberal privilege and the affiliated white shaming/ white guilting microaggressions they push transforms Donald Trump into a guilty pleasure.

In regards to them and Trump, I'm thinking, "My God, I hate you fockers, here have some of this..."

So help fock over the country with an incompetent boob as President because you're annoyed by a few fringe element asswipes. That's cool. :thumbsup:

Yeah...that dead topic of Nazis and KKK and White supremacists marching through the streets...oh, wait. That still happens.

Of people being judged differently for being black. Oh wait...that still happens too.

Your party is a sham. You run the north and let blacks kill each other, give them poor food and water, and yet it's the Nazi's that are the problem. :clap: The KKK. :overhead:

Keep selling that crap to your own side to get votes. Intelligent people aren't buying. :clap:

Your party is a sham. You run the north and let blacks kill each other, give them poor food and water, and yet it's the Nazi's that are the problem. :clap: The KKK. :overhead:

Keep selling that crap to your own side to get votes. Intelligent people aren't buying. :clap:

Nothing about you is intelligent...nothing about your posting is intelligent.

You only buy what the GOP tells you no matter what that is...currently...its buying whatever Trump says.

Got it, certain types seem to be overplaying their hand yet again. They always seem to do that. Literally give an inch and they take a mile.

I see on Twitter where Tina Fey's getting all kinds of s*** for absolutely no good reason.

And this is a side note, but all the chanting I heard? Was very clearly anti-jewish,. Is there such a thing as victim appropriation?

Anyway, it seems like whatever Goodwill they had with guilty white moderates is burning up pretty damn fast.

• Like 1

Nothing about you is intelligent...nothing about your posting is intelligent.

You only buy what the GOP tells you no matter what that is...currently...its buying whatever Trump says.

says the sadsack who thinks the nazis are out to get him. :clap:

• Like 1

says the sadsack who thinks the nazis are out to get him. :clap:

Where did I claim the nazis are out to get me?

Again...nothing intelligent about you or your posts.

Hate to break this to you but Nazi's went after retards too. If they read fantasy football message boreds you might have a target on your back.

Hate to break this to you but Nazi's went after retards too. If they read fantasy football message boreds you might have a target on your back.

Plenty of people like you they have to come get first.

I hope that someday I'll be smart enough to ignore the constitution and fear a couple of hundred of nutjobs who cling to a belief system that was relegated to ignominy 75 years ago.

• Like 1

I hope that someday I'll be smart enough to ignore the constitution and fear a couple of hundred of nutjobs who cling to a belief system that was relegated to ignominy 75 years ago.

Yeah...someday I hope you are smart enough to see I have not said anything about ignoring the constitution.

HTH

A lot of the descendants of confederate soldiers fought and died against the real Nazis. Anderson Coopers ancestors owned plantations full of slaves and built the very wealth Anderson enjoys today.

You've been self-banned twice in the last three months for getting caught lying.

I was wrong, thats not lying. But if you want to play, let me know. I'll get in the way back machine and see what I come up with. Don't think you will though.

I was wrong, thats not lying. But if you want to play, let me know. I'll get in the way back machine and see what I come up with. Don't think you will though.

no, you were caught lying. The running joke on this board is that you have "a friend" that has an inside information about everything that anyone talks about here. You denied that and someone posted multiple examples of you doing just that. Lying. And bye bye you went. I'd say you were the biggest liar on the board, but you can't take that away from Djib. But you're bad. And have been gone twice because of it. Face

no, you were caught lying. The running joke on this board is that you have "a friend" that has an inside information about everything that anyone talks about here. You denied that and someone posted multiple examples of you doing just that. Lying. And bye bye you went. I'd say you were the biggest liar on the board, but you can't take that away from Djib. But you're bad. And have been gone twice because of it. Face

I have the search function you moron, just like everyone else. I'd say I have a poor memory when it comes to trivial nonsense, and that's why I lost those dares/bets. Tell us more about Punta Cana and your perfect life. Now that was some all-pro lying there. A full years worth.

So help fock over the country with an incompetent boob as President because you're annoyed by a few fringe element asswipes. That's cool. :thumbsup:

With Trump we got Jeff Sessions as Attorney General, a bunch of non-liberal court appointments to include Neil Gorsuch on SCOTUS, serious border control, nice words about ending NAFTA, and a president who hopefully doesn't give enough of a sh*t about the Middle East to invade it. Fortunately he failed on repealing Obummercare and hopefully he fails on tax reform.

Of course there's been tradeoffs...

We're already 1/4 of the way to mid-terms elections and 1/8 done with him and nothing bad has happened yet. What could possibly go wrong?

Since Volt brought it up:

Seems like the early consensus on the potential upside of Trump is seeing POTUS return back to its more intended role.

POTUS has grown/seized increasing levels of control with each successive office holder. - Especially after 9/11.

Time to staunch that shiit.

Personally, along with that, I'd like to see mandatory and agreed upon bipartisan testing (panel of 3 docs for example) for drug use, overall health, establishing an annual neuro-baseline. Also, mandatory financial disclosures. Also a vast scaling back on so-called signing statements. Also mandatory dis-investment. Trump's proven that generally accepted common sense protocols are apparently no longer enough.

Like I said yesterday, thanks to Trump individual states are doing what they were intended to do. I'm all in favor of the government that governs the least and a strict constructionist as regards only "specifically enumerated" power/roles.

But I'm sure we'll talk about this elsewhere.

My favorite post of the day. It's a picture of a Confederate flag and on the top of it it says I'm Hispanic and on the bottom of it it says and this doesn't bother me because I'm not a whiny crybaby b****.

Excellent

HT tries so hard to impress. He's a focking Uber driver. Lol. Who needs to lie about all these fake friends he has. It's really sad watching him struggle

HT tries so hard to impress. He's a focking Uber driver. Lol. Who needs to lie about all these fake friends he has. It's really sad watching him struggle

What was marriage counseling like?

Just to refresh, this from the guy who lied about his marriage and also created an alias and pretended to be a Dolphins fan for entire year after being banned...

A proven piece of sh!t who advocates assassinating a sitting president.

:doh:

Nobody here should believe a single thing you say bubba. If there is a bigger piece of sh!t who frequents this forum I would love to know who it is.

HTH you fkn idiot.

Just to refresh, this from the guy who lied about his marriage and also created an alias and pretended to be a Dolphins fan for entire ###### year after being banned...

A proven piece of sh!t who advocates assassinating a sitting president.

:doh:

Nobody here should believe a single thing you say bubba. If there is a bigger piece of sh!t who frequents this forum I would love to know who it is.

HTH you fkn idiot.

lied about my marriage? What are you talking about? There's nobody on this board posts more about life than I do. You guys knew when I was married. You guys knew every step along the way of my daughter's life. You guys knew when I lost my job. You guys knew when I found a job. I posted pictures of all my girlfriends since divorce. I am an open book.

Seems you've become a whiny little kvnt since I started calling you out for being a racist piece of . Change your ways if it upset you buddy. I call it like I see it. I hope your bagina heals soon.

• Like 1

lied about my marriage? What are you talking about? There's nobody on this board posts more about life than I do. You guys knew when I was married. You guys knew every step along the way of my daughter's life. You guys knew when I lost my job. You guys knew when I found a job. I posted pictures of all my girlfriends since divorce. I am an open book.

Seems you've become a whiny little kvnt since I started calling you out for being a racist piece of ######. Change your ways if it upset you buddy. I call it like I see it. I hope your bagina heals soon.

Sorry guy, you lied about your marriage. Don't make me show you. Been busy moving to my new, bigger and better house, but I'll find the time to slap you silly if you continue. Pipe down.

Seems you've become a whiny little kvnt since I started calling you out for being a racist piece of ######. Change your ways if it upset you buddy. I call it like I see it. I hope your bagina heals soon.

Ok Willis.

Sorry guy, you lied about your marriage. Don't make me show you. Been busy moving to my new, bigger and better house, but I'll find the time to slap you silly if you continue. Pipe down.

please, show me. You're all mouth. How did such a pussie ever be a police officer? You obviously only wrote parking tickets

Ok Willis.

He said he was going to Punta Cana with his family, to a 5 star resort (of course). But he actually went with some dirty skank who pissed on him. Sad bastard.

NewbieJr is a twat. I just wanted to type that out for the record.

rofl. Are you crying?

He said he was going to Punta Cana with his family, to a 5 star resort (of course). But he actually went with some dirty skank who pissed on him. Sad bastard.

went to Cancun with my family. Have been to Punta Cana twice. Once with the piss girl, and once with my Bosnian Beauty. Don't be jealous Uber driver.