Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Bye Bye Bannon

doesn't have to be Sheriff Clarke, but someone like that, maybe just promote Omarosa, someone black not afraid to call it like it is

Yeah...this doesn't sound racist at all.

And yet...still not as much of an idiot as you whining about Trump getting credit.

Oh yeah...you were just kidding. :lol:

Hey focko....the second i seriously care if a chronic douchebbag like you gives him credit...ill kill myself.

Again...was ribbing newbie, and youre still an insufferable hack that nobody here likes.

Maybe a 3rd message board will find you biggest idiot?

Hey focko....the second i seriously care if a chronic douchebbag like you gives him credit...ill kill myself.

Again...was ribbing newbie, and youre still an insufferable hack that nobody here likes.

Maybe a 3rd message board will find you biggest idiot?

Maybe...maybe even the first one or 2...since none have done that.

Maybe start a poll you will finally be correct in saying that.

And even then...when I give a flying fock that you morons think Im an idiot...i will also put myself in the grave. nah...I wouldn't, that would be a stupid thing to do even if I gave a damn what dumbasseswho still defend and support Trump think about me.

doesn't have to be Sheriff Clarke, but someone like that, maybe just promote Omarosa, someone black not afraid to call it like it is

That chick from Clueless. :wub:

Maybe...maybe even the first one or 2...since none have done that.

Maybe start a poll you will finally be correct in saying that.

And even then...when I give a flying fock that you morons think Im an idiot...i will also put myself in the grave. nah...I wouldn't, that would be a stupid thing to do even if I gave a damn what dumbasseswho still defend and support Trump think about me.

Pssst....it's not just trump supporters....hope that helps. Have a good one punchy.

Pssst....it's not just trump supporters....hope that helps. Have a good one punchy.

It pretty much is...but you keep trying.

It pretty much is...but you keep trying.

Nobody here thinks you're intelligent....nobody. As much as you get your head punted in.....the fact you think 100% are trump supporters is even sadder.

But reality isn't really your strong suit.

But you keep trying.

thats racist?

I forgot facts are racist

No...saying someone like him...or Omarasa "someone black not afraid to call it like it is"

Someone black to tell it like you want it (because tell it like it is...really means like you think it is).

How is it not racist to have to specify you need someone black to tell you what you want to hear?

Nobody here thinks you're intelligent....nobody. As much as you get your head punted in.....the fact you think 100% are trump supporters is even sadder.

But reality isn't really your strong suit.

But you keep trying.

A. I don't give a damn...even if what you are saying about who thinks Im intelligent was true...and its not

B. Your idiotic claims about getting my head punted in are 100% opinion with no basis in fact.

C. It is 99% Trump supporters...

You and reality don't see eye to eye.

No...saying someone like him...or Omarasa "someone black not afraid to call it like it is"

Someone black to tell it like you want it (because tell it like it is...really means like you think it is).

How is it not racist to have to specify you need someone black to tell you what you want to hear?

no I am saying bottom line is that black Americans are the only ones who can call out black Americans, if a white dude says anything hes racist.

I just watched an interview with Omarosa the other day, and she has her ###### together, maybe shes someone the black community can get behind, I doubt it, shes an Aunt Tomi

I know though, you support Maxine Waters, who helped get Damian Football Williams released so he could kill again

again 71% of children born to single mothers, must be because I am racist

51% of the murders committed by 6% of the population, cause I am racist

Exactly, you only give credence to what YOU WANT TO HEAR. You're a pathetic liberal lamb.

Exactly, you only give credence to what YOU WANT TO HEAR. You're a pathetic liberal lamb.

Yeah...you got that backwards chief... I give credence to facts.

71% of children born to single mothers, must be because I am racist

So fockin stop, ya evil pr1ck.

I'll be very interested to see how Breitbart treats Trump going forward.

As a victim of "the deep state" and "the establishment." Guaran-focking-teed.

Bannon spoke for the voters who put Trump in office. So far as I could tell, Bannon did what he could to keep the president's focus on helping the needs of the common ordinary people. And he never had that much influence anyway. Too often Trump follows the lead of Congress who would rather pursue Jeb's! agenda rather than the Trump people's agenda.

That said, a lot of the traditional Republicans have been purged from the Trump White House already. Now Bannon, an alt-right outsider also is gone. What's left then are the New York wealthy elite cabal which includes Trump's family and the military generals.

Overall I liked Bannon. Bannon wants nothing to do with the Middle East, he wants to renegotiate NAFTA, he fights against affirmative action and the racial policies of the liberals, and restricts immigration. All things I agree with Bannon on and so I've always wanted him around. His environmental approach, not so much but you can't have everything. Also, the race thing may or may not as well, at present I don't know enough to comment.

• Like 1

Yeah...you got that backwards chief... I give credence to facts.

LOL...Sure you do junior. :lol:

no I am saying bottom line is that black Americans are the only ones who can call out black Americans, if a white dude says anything hes racist.

I just watched an interview with Omarosa the other day, and she has her ###### together, maybe shes someone the black community can get behind, I doubt it, shes an Aunt Tomi

I know though, you support Maxine Waters, who helped get Damian Football Williams released so he could kill again

again 71% of children born to single mothers, must be because I am racist

I think you have a simplistic view of a very complex issue. I respectfully suggest that you do some reading on Urban Flight in the mid 20th century. These people don't have some sort of predisposition to violence or pregnancy. They have been systemically segregated and thrown into poverty for most of America's history.

• Like 1

I think you have a simplistic view of a very complex issue. I respectfully suggest that you do some reading on Urban Flight in the mid 20th century. These people don't have some sort of predisposition to violence or pregnancy. They have been systemically segregated and thrown into poverty for most of America's history.

Africa has a lot of violence. Crazy amounts of violence.

Did you just call him Chief?!? Thats focking racist you indian hating bigot!

Don't bring me into your bullsh!t! :angry:

• Like 1

Don't bring me into your bullsh!t! :angry:

We all see black and white when it comes to someone else's fight.

Hmm so before they had rights the unwed child rate was 15%. But it's our fault the man can't be responsible roght

You have to really wonder (like most of DC) where the hell the Don's kids are.

I mean, Jared's THE Jewish voice. You'd think he'd be THE guy to help Trump through these waters.

And Ivanka? Is supposed to be the 'calming influence'.

They're both absolutely GONZO.

You have to thik that even Trump (or his kids) see the end is near and don't want to taint the kids in the same

shiit that Dad's wading in.

Trump can't handle the pressure. He talks too much. His first two statements were fine, even if the press tried to convince everyone they weren't. He got baited into another one and blew it. Sacrificed Bannon, which was probably always the plan. I have to think Bannon wanted out anyway. It has to suck going to work everyday and the whole place is in direct opposition to your beliefs. I knew he was doomed when he said the investor class should be the ones taxed more. Guys like Maunuchkin and Cohen and the rest of the wall street creatures don't want to hear that noise. That's blasphemy to them. The only facet of republican idealogy they believe in or care about is taxes and regulations. They could not care less about immigration and crime and school vouchers and the rest. None of that affects them.

• Like 1

Trump can't handle the pressure. He talks too much. His first two statements were fine, even if the press tried to convince everyone they weren't. He got baited into another one and blew it. Sacrificed Bannon, which was probably always the plan. I have to think Bannon wanted out anyway. It has to suck going to work everyday and the whole place is in direct opposition to your beliefs. I knew he was doomed when he said the investor class should be the ones taxed more. Guys like Maunuchkin and Cohen and the rest of the wall street creatures don't want to hear that noise. That's blasphemy to them. The only facet of republican idealogy they believe in or care about is taxes and regulations. They could not care less about immigration and crime and school vouchers and the rest. None of that affects them.

I'm impressed ht. I 100% agree with this.

As a victim of "the deep state" and "the establishment." Guaran-focking-teed.

well that's what it is...

And they'll expose it. And for those who live In denial, like you robot sheep will just crap on the source.

Because fact is, you liberal losers cannot handle the truth.

Fact :)

Going to be interesting. I mean, samay like Sean Spicer really couldn't say anything because as the only guy recently fired he would be the obvious source. But now, there's so many potential sources out there that everybody has pretty solid cover.

You have to really wonder (like most of DC) where the hell the Don's kids are.

I mean, Jared's THE Jewish voice. You'd think he'd be THE guy to help Trump through these waters.

And Ivanka? Is supposed to be the 'calming influence'.

They're both absolutely GONZO.

You have to thik that even Trump (or his kids) see the end is near and don't want to taint the kids in the same

shiit that Dad's wading in.

One thread......Trumps a nazi sympathizer!!!

Next thread.....Where is Trumps Jewish son in law he allowed to marry his daughter!!

This is today's lesson in liberal logic.

One thread......Trumps a nazi sympathizer!!!

Next thread.....Where is Trumps Jewish son in law he allowed to marry his daughter!!

This is today's lesson in liberal logic.

Oooookay. Yes, asking where potus' closest advisors are in a time of intra office turmoil seems a good idea. These two especially could shut down a hell of a lot of the pro Nazi b******* being thrown at Trump right now.

But that's just intellect talking.

Oooookay. Yes, asking where potus' closest advisors are in a time of intra office turmoil seems a good idea. These two especially could shut down a hell of a lot of the pro Nazi b******* being thrown at Trump right now.

But that's just intellect talking.

KEEP........ME .........ON ........IGNORE ........

You made it clear you wanna take your ball and go home when it comes to your opinions and listening to board republicans.

One thread...Colin Kaepernick is a piece of crap for his protest.

Next thread...but the Nazis had permits.

Trump minion logic.

KEEP........ME .........ON ........IGNORE ........

You made it clear you wanna take your ball and go home when it comes to your opinions and listening to board republicans.

Poor lil feller. Can't wade in the grown up water. 😂

And it's not Republicans, it's morons. You're top the list honey bunch!

Get the feeling that HT woke up on the wrong side of the crib?😭

Beats waking up passed out on the floor like you.

Poor lil feller. Can't wade in the grown up water.

And it's not Republicans, it's morons. You're top the list honey bunch!

Says the guy who prides himself on not wanting his precious eyes to read another point of view.

Cyclones current people on ignore: NOBODY....ever.