Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Jarvis Landry to the Browns

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/09/dolphins-trade-jarvis-landry-to-browns/

It wasn’t long after the Dolphins placed the franchise tag on wide receiver Jarvis Landry that reports emerged that they wanted to trade Landry and they gave him the OK to talk to other teams about a deal.

Landry and the Dolphins have found a taker. According to multiple reports, the Dolphins have agreed to trade Landry to the Browns in a deal that cannot become official until March 14.

The return is a pair a draft picks — one in 2018 and one in 2019, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Media — and there are multiple reports that the Browns are working on a new deal for Landry.

Mmm very interesting day for the Browns.

If an extension isn't worked out they could have potentially given up a 4th and 7th (7th not a big loss) for a 1-yr rental.

Good day

I'm not so sure.

I like today for the browns. Excellent slot wr, nice bridge qb and a cb w potential.

If they go barkley and de chubb at 1.01 & 1.04 look out

If the Browns sign Taylor and only get Landry for one year, it's a wasted year. Disaster. They should try to get Keenum, only trade for Landry if an extension is in place, then draft a QB in round 1 if they like one of them, and either an olineman or other non RB in the first. There are many good backs in this draft and if the past is any indicator of the future, most likely the best back in this years draft will not be the top back of them all this year in the league. Where as at QB, you have to take a chance if you like a guy as they are much more rare to find and completely necessary to a franchise. So if they miss at QB, it's just sucks for the coaching staff and they will try again later. As if they miss on all this FA work and the draft, they will suffer longer.

The Browns should go QB at 1 and 4. Between those two and Tyrod theyre bound to land their first ever franchise QB. :thumbsup:

J/k. Tyrod will be a fine bridge QB but they need to draft their guy at 1 and BPA / probably Chubb at 3. And for gods sake do not blow a top 4 pick on Barkley. Theyll land a day 1 RB starter in the 2nd.

I like today for the browns. Excellent slot wr, nice bridge qb and a cb w potential.

If they go barkley and de chubb at 1.01 & 1.04 look out

Do they need another DE? I would trade that puck if Chubb is still there for sure

The Browns should go QB at 1 and 4. Between those two and Tyrod theyre bound to land their first ever franchise QB. :thumbsup:

J/k. Tyrod will be a fine bridge QB but they need to draft their guy at 1 and BPA / probably Chubb at 3. And for gods sake do not blow a top 4 pick on Barkley. Theyll land a day 1 RB starter in the 2nd.

They will. They need fan support. Nothing gains fan support more than a media consensus top pick.

1-Baker Mayfield

4-Bradley Chubb

33-Best OL/LB available

35-Royce Freeman

Fire Hue and Gregg Williams then hire The Oklahoma coach Lincoln Reilly and company and he in playoffs in 2 years. Its just that easy

1-Baker Mayfield

4-Bradley Chubb

33-Best OL/LB available

35-Royce Freeman

Fire Hue and Gregg Williams then hire The Oklahoma coach Lincoln Reilly and company and he in playoffs in 2 years. Its just that easy

No way they draft a qb at 1. What about Darnold?

No way they draft a qb at 1. What about Darnold?

Why wouldnt you draft the most important and needed position at 1? Baker Mayfield had the first and third most efficient PFF passer rating in the last decade. Hes gonna be a stud

Why wouldnt you draft the most important and needed position at 1? Baker Mayfield had the first and third most efficient PFF passer rating in the last decade. Hes gonna be a stud

I would, but I'm not the browns. I think Barkley is pretty much can't miss. The browns have butchered every qb they have every drafted. It's a pretty disgusting show of futility. I think this current regime is desperate to save their jobs. If they wiff on the qb, they will be run out of town. Pretty much can't wiff on Barkley

They might draft a QB, but after picking up Taylor I can see them chasing Barkely.

Proverbs 10:3