Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Famous last meals.

Nice list they've got going here. As I perused the various content of last meals...I couldn't help but wonder what Adam Richman's last meal would be if he were on death row.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal

And some of the meals, leave you wondering "wtf".

Like this one:

Clarence Ray Allen: murder x 2; Utah 1958 - lethal injection: Buffalo steak, Kentucky Fried Chicken, sugar-free pecan pie and sugar-free black walnut ice cream

Health conscious sort of fella I guess...opting for the sugar-free pecan pie and sugar-free ice cream. Didn't want it to go to his hips.

Somebody at that last dinner had the fish. They named a doosh sfter Eve for Christ sakes..

I wouldn't even begin to know where to start if I had to make that request for myself. And due to the stress of the impending execution, you wonder how much of it would actually get eaten.

2 lobster tail

king crab legs

sushi

pan seared duck breast

lamb chops..medium

filet mignon..medium

reuben sandwich..extra thousand island

chicken fried steak, 4 eggs over medium, home fries, bacon

pecan pie, strawberry rhubarb pie, sugar cream pie, pumpkin pie, tiramisu

shot of espresso, a cappuccino, and a strong cup of french press coffee (light cream and sugar)

topped off by a pack of smokes with the coffee

Why not just go to the Heart Attack Grill and kill 2 birds with 1 stone ?

Then cook them and eat it too

Funny, I just watched a program on Discovery last night called "Death Row - the Final 24 Hours". It went into detail about the process and how the different instruments of execution work, last meals, etc. etc.

The most common request is burger and fries. Texas doesn't give inmates a last meal, so not a good choice of States to be executed in, if you're a foodie. Most states allow a max of 20$ worth of food, for the last meal. Colorado and a few other allow up to 40$.

On another note, the Gas Chamber seems by far the worst of the modern day methods. With The Electric Chair or Lethal Injection you don't feel much and die relatively quickly. With the Gas Chamber, most people try to hold their breath and the process takes several agonizing minutes.

My requests would consist almost entirely of as much booze as they'd allow me.

It'd be the one and only time I'd want to eat nikki's poosay. What the hell, you're going to be killed anyhow, what's a little herpes when you're dead in a few hours.

Right tiki? :overhead:

It'd be the one and only time I'd want to eat nikki's poosay. What the hell, you're going to be killed anyhow, what's a little herpes when you're dead in a few hours.

Right tiki? :overhead:

:cheers: Like eating horseradish and katshup. Even though they call it cocktail sauce, it's all gravy.