Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Michelle Beadle

Doesn't really compare to some of the other much hotter chicks on ESPN. Or she somewhere else now? She probably still doesn't compare. But yeah, obviously doable

Doesn't really compare to some of the other much hotter chicks on ESPN. Or she somewhere else now? She probably still doesn't compare. But yeah, obviously doable

Its an oddly-timed thread in that her prime was many years ago.

Looks like Kristin Chenoweth after going a few rounds with George Foreman. :o

Its an oddly-timed thread in that her prime was many years ago.

'cause me whilst I dig up some super keen hep polaroids of Phyllis George.

Good looking woman. Destroys anyone wife in here who would say she isnt hot. Although Cyclones is in the same ballpark, maybe, pretty sure.

I prefer Molly Qerim myself.

Good looking woman. Destroys anyone wife in here who would say she isnt hot. Although Cyclones is in the same ballpark, maybe, pretty sure.

I prefer Molly Qerim myself.

Not hot.

:wave:

Dude she was hot.

WAS.

That pics probably from 7-8 years ago.

Actually she reminds me a lot of kaley cuoco. There was a window where she was incredible. But it was a relatively short window, and its slammed shut.

• Like 1

Dude she was hot.

WAS.

That pics probably for 7-8 years ago.

Actually she reminds me a lot of kaley cuoco. There was a window where she was incredible. But it was a relatively short window, and its slammed shut.

:rolleyes:

Kaley is STILL very attractive.

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

Kaley is STILL very attractive.

Lol for real, I still act surprised at people here but I shouldnt be. Kaley is a knockout and Worms has never been within 10 feet of a woman even half as hot as her.

But to each geek their own..and by that I mean their own 6.

• Like 1

Dude she was hot.

WAS.

That pics probably for 7-8 years ago.

Lol yea that door slammed shut on Cuoco.

http://www.nothingsnormal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Kaley-Cuoco-Big-Bang-Theory-Red-Dress-010.jpg

You are such an incredibly cringey clown.

Hot but annoying. Be quiet and get me and the boys some drinks then you can go upstairs and watch your stories.

Heres Beadle today: https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/gty-508683954-e1459963846461.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Yikes! I mean dont get me wrong, shes on TV so shes definitely hotter than most. But that plastic surgery isnt really working.

Same deal with Cuoco: http://www.etonline.com/sites/default/files/images/2017-01/1280_kaley_cuoco_012817presag_Getty632963326.jpg

Definitely doable. Agreed that she looks like Cuoco; I've never been a big fan of hers though. :dunno:

she is kind of middle of the road for a celeb. 6.5 on the that scale

Heres Beadle today: https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/gty-508683954-e1459963846461.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Yikes! I mean dont get me wrong, shes on TV so shes definitely hotter than most. But that plastic surgery isnt really working.

Same deal with Cuoco: http://www.etonline.com/sites/default/files/images/2017-01/1280_kaley_cuoco_012817presag_Getty632963326.jpg

Um, this pic supposed to help your argument for Kaley? Shes fine as hell and still young you dolt. That pic of mine was like a couple years ago. Women in their 20s and 30s dont just morph overnight. Jesus Im gonna have a coronary you are so dumb. You have lost this one, lick your wounds and concede.

You think cherry picking a pic invalidates other pics? I could cherry pic wayyy worse pics of her or any woman.

That supposed to help your argument? Shes fine as hell and still young you dolt. That pic of mine was like a couple years ago. Women in their 20s and 30s dont just morph overnight. Jesus Im gonna have a coronary you are so dumb.

Beautys in the eye of the beholder I guess.

I mean I aint saying shes a dog or anything, but I see hotter every day.

Beautys in the eye of the beholder I guess.

I mean I aint saying shes a dog or anything, but I see hotter every day.

Thats true, I know you arent saying a dog, its relative. We have high standards for people on tv vs real life. But her entire role on the show is that shes the hot sexy neighbor. Her looks will not fall off til shes maybe late 40s or sooner if she goes for massive plastic surgery.

Save the door has slammed shut on being hot talk for people like Jenna Jameson. Kaley is simply known and established as a hard 9 to pretty much the entire world outside this forum. Ill allow a drop to 8 if she isnt your type. No eye of the beholder.

Thats true, I know you arent saying a dog, its relative. We have high standards for people on tv vs real life. But her entire role on the show is that shes the hot sexy neighbor. Her looks will not fall off til shes maybe late 40s or sooner if she goes for massive plastic surgery.

Save the door has slammed shut on being hot talk for people like Jenna Jameson. Kaley is simply known and established as a hard 9 to pretty much the entire world outside this forum. No eye of the beholder.

Door is slammed shut on Beadle.

Cuoco was focking incredible a few years back. Shes not anymore and its only going downhill from here.

But yeah, its all relative. Id still lick her bunghole of course

Door is slammed shut on Beadle.

Cuoco was focking incredible a few years back. Shes not anymore and its only going downhill from here.

But yeah, its all relative. Id still lick her bunghole of course

Maybe thats why Beadle had that story where she got sloppy and hit on Aaron Rodgers but ended up banging Clay Mathews.

She has that look of the white girl who really enjoys getting violated by the Black hog.

She's kind of a filthy, Messy, do anything, take anything, swallow anything, kind of girl.

Nttawwt.

Some of you rednecks need a pair of glasses and get your ears cleaned out. Beadle is ugly as hell (with a cracked face) and laughs like a man. Eww!