Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Decades of sexual harassment accusations against Harvey Weinstein

What the fock does Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative have to do with this you collection of freak shows???

Can you ever let it rest? Get help. All of you

I agree it has no party affiliation. wiff needs to throw Hassert's name out there wherever he can and therefore called on his bullsh!t.

I agree it has no party affiliation. wiff needs to throw Hassert's name out there wherever he can and therefore called on his bullsh!t.

It's Hastert and I threw it out there. HTH.

“Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein.” Barack Obama

Why are they disgusted with the reports and not the actions? I think I know why.

Hell, you should see the sheer number and sincerity of character references written for Dennis Hastert - by other GOP Congressmen.

It's Hastert and I threw it out there. HTH.

Apologies for the typo................GFY on claiming wiff didn't throw it out there. :wave:

“Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein.” Barack Obama

Why are they disgusted with the reports and not the actions? I think I know why.

Have they pledged to donate all the donations Weinstein gave them? They should give them to the victims.

Have they pledged to donate all the donations Weinstein gave them? They should give them to the victims.

The animals in the Swamp are turning on each other it it is just smoke and mirrors.

So has the ship pretty much sailed on the whole watching him shower thing? :(

I've heard he puts on a pretty good show.

• Like 1

and just like the leftist Facebook and Youtube

Rose Mcgowan who was blacklisted a few years back for trying to speak up about this, is now banned from Twitter

dont worry though, in the world of Roman Polanski, Hollywood will continue to give Weinstein awards

What the fock does Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative have to do with this you collection of freak shows???

Can you ever let it rest? Get help. All of you

why because when talking about hiring women and getting women into higher tier jobs, Mitt Romney once said he had folders of women qualified for top positions, and the media ran with what a creep he was for at least 2 weeks, it was one of the main talking points during his campaign

yet the media is still trying to brush this under the rug, where is Jimmy Kimmel crying about Weinstein abusing all these women (alot of his friends), where is Hillary calling for control less than 8 hours after it occurs

Turns out Trump was right again, women will let a man with money/power grab their snatches and then some.

Turns out Trump was right again, women will let a man with money/power grab their snatches and then some.

then complain it about it many many years later

:rolleyes:

frauds

yet the media is still trying to brush this under the rug, where is Jimmy Kimmel crying about Weinstein abusing all these women (alot of his friends), where is Hillary calling for ###### control less than 8 hours after it occurs

Jimmy Kimmel isn't saying sh!t because they have video of him asking women to guess what's in his pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmrDDL2V_FI

yet the media is still trying to brush this under the rug, where is Jimmy Kimmel crying about Weinstein abusing all these women (alot of his friends), where is Hillary calling for ###### control less than 8 hours after it occurs

Lol. "BUT KIMMEL!!! " New talking points are out apparently.

Lol. "BUT KIMMEL!!! " New talking points are out apparently.

Wut? Why would anyone on the right need 'talking points' about the left? They're a sht sammich of their own hypocritical making right now. Here's what the left is doing:

• Like 1

Already posted this pages ago

That was the long version that I watched and never got to the punch line.

I had a discussion with a liberal(surprise) friend that says what he has done IS rape. Not should be considered but IS rape. He never forced himself on anyone(that we know) but just by saying "sleep with me or ill ruin you" or "sleep with me or your not getting the role" that IN AND OF ITSELF is rape. Needless to say we did not agree on this.

I had a discussion with a liberal(surprise) friend that says what he has done IS rape. Not should be considered but IS rape. He never forced himself on anyone(that we know) but just by saying "sleep with me or ill ruin you" or "sleep with me or your not getting the role" that IN AND OF ITSELF is rape. Needless to say we did not agree on this.

That's not rape. It's quid pro quo sexual harassment.

It also sound like he was quite the expert at hostile work environment sexual harassment as well.

But when you start to hear terms like "forced", everyone's' rapedar starts beeping.

That was the long version that I watched and never got to the punch line.

Even though I said skip to 3 20?

Even though I said skip to 3 20?

honestly didn't see that.

not stepping on toes, just doing things better :)

Apologies for the typo................GFY on claiming wiff didn't throw it out there. :wave:

I'm also the first one to say that it doesn't matter what f****** party. There's perverts on either side. Then the poster right after me stole that thought. Luckily you're too stupid to read that far.

I'm also the first one to say that it doesn't matter what f****** party. There's perverts on either side. Then the poster right after me stole that thought. Luckily you're too stupid to read that far.

Your endless rants against Conservatives say otherwise Giants Fan and between the rants with your sick views towards young women, it's easy for someone to disregard any point you were trying to make.

but like I said, I'm not going to get into a pervert competition on either side of the aisle, because that completely misses the point. There's perverts all over the place and it has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican. Turns out, the world rotates with or without the whole liberal versus Republican b*******.

Because Phillthies too stupid to comprehend anything more complex than a trump tweet.

"You will love my d!ck," Price allegedly said to Isa Hackett, a producer on 'The Man in the High Castle,' who details a July 2015 incident at Comic-Con in San Diego.
In the wake of revelations about Harvey Weinstein’s alleged years-long sexual harassment and assault, a producer of one of Amazon Studios’ highest-profile TV shows is ready to talk about her “shocking and surreal” experience with Amazon’s programming chief Roy Price.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/amazon-tv-producer-goes-public-harassment-claim-top-exec-roy-price-1048060

Looks like Amazon is going to be having a job opening soon as Hollywood continues feeding on itself.

Actually, you're the first one to claim "both sides do it" when your side is attacked.

When someone on the right is the focus of these things, you don't make any such comparisons.

I'm going to assume Michelle didn't know about all of this. Are you saying she knew?

According to people in Hollywood EVERYONE knew.

FOX now claims responsibilty stating he converted to republican over a month ago

Ah. No WONDER he just got caught.

I think Weinstein just pulled a Julian Assange. He's not coming back.

as do I. He's going to Russia.

Blasphemy.