Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Bond Movies

I do like that some of the Daniel Craig movies seemed at least a tad more realistic. I mean, until they started blowing up MI six and whatnot.

Related, to this day, the Brits still have teams of officers with automatic weapons going up and down the Thames making sure nobody takes pictures of MI6. Hey, here's a thought. Maybe don't locate them in the middle of your biggest tourist attractions? On the banks of a fuking River? The most popular River with the most traffic in the entire United Kingdom?

? Maybe schedule a field day to Langley?

I took numerous pictures of it from numerous angles. Never saw any such thing.

I took numerous pictures of it from numerous angles. Never saw any such thing.

You should delete your post. And this o e. But you can't.

Bobs your uncle, you're in a sticky wicket now mate!

Never was a Roger Moore fan myself( Connery and Craig fan) but IMO it was a Roger Moore Bond film that had the best theme song

Ive been in the room when a Bond movie was on several times. Ive even for watched a few minutes. But never saw one start to finish.

Roger Moore was Bond when I grew up and I believe most thought he sucked, so I never watched them.

No reason to start now.

Roger Moore was Bond in my youth as well, and I saw them all. I also caught most of the Connery ones when they were on TV. They were campier back then, especially the Moore ones, but they had hot chicks, badass bad guys, and the coolest dood in the world saving the planet.

I lost interest after Moore left, because to me Moore = Bond, and I can't think of any post-Moore movies I've seen.

Roger Moore was Bond in my youth as well, and I saw them all. I also caught most of the Connery ones when they were on TV. They were campier back then, especially the Moore ones, but they had hot chicks, badass bad guys, and the coolest dood in the world saving the planet.

I lost interest after Moore left, because to me Moore = Bond, and I can't think of any post-Moore movies I've seen.

yeah Moore was the first Bond I knew. My dad like the bond movies and introduced me to them during Moore's run.

Goldeneye was good.

I've seen all of them. Moore was a bit of a boob. Bronson was a shoe in for the role, but when he came in the the writing was crap. Craig has done a very nice job bringing a bit of edge/grit to the role.

I still like them, but there is less wow factor and often more predictable

In the next Bond movie, I hear that Bond sends a text to Miss Moneypenny commenting on what an incompetent boob the prime minister is.

The Prime Minister immediately calls for a release of all the electronic communication of MI6 and to fire everyone in the department regardless of its impact on National Security.

Tentative Title:

GOLDENSHOWER

In the next Bond movie, I hear that Bond sends a text to Miss Moneypenny commenting on what an incompetent boob the prime minister is.

The Prime Minister immediately calls for a release of all the electronic communication of MI6 and to fire everyone in the department regardless of its impact on National Security.

Tentative Title:

GOLDENSHOWER

You should delete your post. And this o e. But you can't.

Bobs your uncle, you're in a sticky wicket now mate!

I was there in 1999. The rules have likely grown more stringent since then. Hell, they conveniently installed a giant ass Ferris wheel right down there by MI6.