Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Voter fraud, nope, doesnt exist nope, none not at all, nope

the thread is about fraud ya tard, you brought up ID

Yet, what you pointed out is not necessarily fraud.

Just yet another failure by you.

I've been on the AZ absentee ballot list for years. They mail me the ballot, I fill it out at my leisure, and either mail it in or, more likely, drop it off at a polling place on election day.

I was surprised to find out that you don't need ID to drop it off. Then again, you obviously don't need it to mail it in, so I guess it makes sense. Also you can drop off multiple ballots; I've taken my wife's and vice versa.

I can see opportunities for fraud which are independent of ID.

I've been on the AZ absentee ballot list for years. They mail me the ballot, I fill it out at my leisure, and either mail it in or, more likely, drop it off at a polling place on election day.

I was surprised to find out that you don't need ID to drop it off. Then again, you obviously don't need it to mail it in, so I guess it makes sense. Also you can drop off multiple ballots; I've taken my wife's and vice versa.

I can see opportunities for fraud which are independent of ID.

So you're saying drobeski's fake outrage is misplaced as usual.

Thanks, but we already knew that.

who's outraged ? :dunno: I dont think i ever posted a mad face

fake outrage at non existent outrage :lol:

Im just posting examples of potential fraud, there tons out there. I'll post some more later so you guys can fake outrage over my informative postings while defending your need to cheat.

:cheers:

Boy I sure feel silly or saying voting fraud doesn't exist! Oh wait, nobody ever said that. Looks like this thread was just fake outrage over things nobody ever said.

who's outraged ? :dunno: I dont think i ever posted a mad face

fake outrage at non existent outrage :lol:

Im just posting examples of potential fraud, there tons out there. I'll post some more later so you guys can fake outrage over my informative postings while defending your need to cheat.

:cheers:

Now its just potential fraud...interesting (since it only became potential when people pointed out to you that it wasn't actual fraud).

Now its just potential fraud...interesting (since it only became potential when people pointed out to you that it wasn't actual fraud).

hey look its liberal lap dog snuffy :wave:

hey look its liberal lap dog snuffy :wave:

Dynamite comeback...people rightfully point out what you were doing (and how wrong you were). You sling painfully sad insults.

Do we know it wasn't actual fraud? Bringing in the ballots of others in and of itself isn't, but did somebody check them? Sorry if this was covered earlier.

Do we know it wasn't actual fraud? Bringing in the ballots of others in and of itself isn't, but did somebody check them? Sorry if this was covered earlier.

We don't, but that didn't stop dumbo from assuming it was fraud and sharing a little story about it. :lol:

We don't know it was fraud...and the guy pointed out that what happened wasn't actually illegal.

We someone assuming fraud because a hispanic man put a bunch of ballots in a box...prompting drobs to start a thread pointing it out as if it were fraud...

It's not really on people to prove something isn't fraud.

Voter fraud has been going on forever. To deny this is just ignorant. Without voter fraud 80% of Democrates wouldn't have been elected.

Voter fraud has been going on forever. To deny this is just ignorant. Without voter fraud 80% of Democrates wouldn't have been elected.

Socrates' less well-known brother.

Also Hippocrates' third cousin once removed on his mother's side.

Remember when I quoted Lincoln too you..."Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

Yeah, you REALLY should have taken that advice.

Just making up statistics now?

Sort of how you made up that we could have kept 20-30,000 troops in Iraq...and then ran away when I pointed out you were incorrect.

Well, you didn't make that up, just stole it from some righty talking point that had already been debunked as crap.

:lol:

Drobe should thank you though, he's no longer the dumbest focker who's posted in this thread. Congrats you win! :first:

Would this be considered rock bottom for Drobeski? Or might it get even more sad? :(

Would this be considered rock bottom for Drobeski? Or might it get even more sad? :(

This or the WMD one...where he begged for an apology after the cited report pretty much still proved the intel to be wrong.

BTW...early voted today. We do show ID for that here. I could have shown those old ladies about anything as long as I knew my address.

Socrates' less well-known brother.

Also Hippocrates' third cousin once removed on his mother's side.

Remember when I quoted Lincoln too you..."Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

Yeah, you REALLY should have taken that advice.

Just making up statistics now?

Sort of how you made up that we could have kept 20-30,000 troops in Iraq...and then ran away when I pointed out you were incorrect.

Well, you didn't make that up, just stole it from some righty talking point that had already been debunked as crap.

:lol:

Drobe should thank you though, he's no longer the dumbest focker who's posted in this thread. Congrats you win! :first:

Well I bagged my limit!

Well I bagged my limit!

Waitaminute: You mean you deliberately said something moronic just trying to get people to reply??? :o

Geek Club game-changer right here. :thumbsup:

:lol: the cheaters ignoring the multiple cases of fraud presented :lol: don't worry cheaters plenty more to come

Waitaminute: You mean you deliberately said something moronic just trying to get people to reply??? :o

I am having difficulty determining the ignorance of this board

:lol: the cheaters ignoring the multiple cases of fraud presented :lol: don't worry cheaters plenty more to come

Ignoring what?

You ignore that original thing you posted isn't necessarily fraud...even your republican boy from the story admitted there was nothing illegal about it.

I am having difficulty determining the ignorance of this board

Why?

You have been posting ignorant garbage on this board for years.

He has revolutionized the Board. It will never be the same henceforth

Here's another example for you:

With less than two weeks away from the 2014 midterm elections, Republicans are expected to make gains in the Senate, possibly enough to put them in the majority. While most polls show this as the most likely outcome, one Fox News host has already laid out an excuse if the Republicans don't get their way

The topic of voter fraud has become a very partisan issue in American politics. Republicans have introduced, and in some cases, signed into law questionable voter ID laws that they claim help curb potential voter fraud. Democrats don't see it that way, and instead criticize Republicans for engaging in voter suppression by holding down a large majority of voters who would normally vote for Democratic candidates. The topic of voter fraud, or voter suppression, is a mainstay on Fox News, especially during election season. This was the case earlier this week when a controversial report was made on the network.

It happened on Tuesday night on the

on Fox News. Host Megyn Kelly reported on an election law that the Democratic governor of Colorado had signed over a year ago. Kelly claimed that the law "literally allows residents to print ballots from their home computers, then encourages them to turn ballots over to 'collectors'" Kelly commented that it seemed that this was the Democrats way of doing away with traditional polling places, sarcastically saying "what could go wrong?"

The problem with Kelly's report is that it turned out to be false and misleading. This was called out on the October 24 edition of "The Rachel Maddow Show" on MSNBC. Host Rachel Maddow said that Kelly and Fox News simply"made it up." The local NBC affiliate was quick to fact check Fox News over their report and said that "Fox News host Megyn Kelly's program incorrectly told viewers that Colorado voters are now able to print ballots using their home computers and vote by turning them in." NBC News points out that the only people allowed to print ballots are Military members and overseas voters who can obtain a ballot by email, to which they can print it out and return it with a signed affidavit by traditional mail.

Fox News has often been accused of promoting Republican ideology, while pushing back against policies supported by Democrats. Republicans are expected to gain seats in congress this upcoming election, but if they don't, it won't be because of alleged "scandals" out in Colorado.

From Yahoo news link to examiner.com. Examiner.com does look a bit like libtard central, so buyer beware.

that's what they want

Oh, trust me, I'm well aware.

There's a reason they get so defensive when the topic comes up. Their way of life is on the line every election day, there are no limits to what they will do.

Sad actually.

We also find that one of the favorite policies advocated by conservatives to prevent voter fraud appears strikingly ineffective. Nearly three quarters of the non-citizens who indicated they were asked to provide photo identification at the polls claimed to have subsequently voted.

Interesting.

Well, embarrassing actually... I'll let you figure out why.

It shows the repubtards are full of shiot when they say the voter ID laws have anything to do with voter fraud? Embarrassing for them, true.

It shows the repubtards are full of shiot when they say the voter ID laws have anything to do with voter fraud? Embarrassing for them, true.

It's sad that's your takeaway. I guess it is what it is.