Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

hey ed...George carlin day

Used to have a GC channel.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Dude was a bigger sellout than Metallica. Raw, edgy, and gritty early on. Then the narrator for the Thomas the Tank Engine show. :thumbsdown:

Most disappointed I have ever been in a show I paid to see. In vegas, early 2000s. his first joke was hilarious and I settled in for a good time, only to have to listen to an hour plus of him whiny about 25 different subjects. Not even funny rants, just whining.

His first joke:

"you know what nobody talks about anymore?"

<pause>

"pussyfarts" :lol:

Dude was a bigger sellout than Metallica.

if we ever meet, I am going to cut you for that comment :mad:

They named a NYC street after him yesterday. George Carlin Way. 120th on the Upper West side. :dunno:

"These conservatives are really something, aren't they? They are all in favor of the unborn, they will do anything for the unborn, but once you're born, you're on your own! Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you, they don't want to hear from you. No neo-natal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing! If you're pre-born, you're fine. If you're pre-school, you're focked."