Sign in to follow this  
MDC

The drunkest you've ever been (spinoff)

Lots of times come to mind but the worst was probably about 5 years ago. A friend of mine used to rent out the hall at his condo building and run a beer pong tourney with a couple kegs and a full bracket of 64 teams of 2.

I'd done that a few nights and ended up fairly ripped through pre-drinking and cups during the game, 2 out of 3 per round.

One night I got paired up with some guy I didn't know and we were both utterly on fire. One of us would miss a shot and the other would nail a double and vice versa. So by the time we got to the championship we'd gone through 4 rounds, maybe 10 total games and I was just hammered, seeing double and could barely stand. I can drink a lot for an average sized guy but I'd probably had 24 mostly full cups of lukewarm Rolling Rock just in the course of playing, no telling what I had total.

Anyway we lost the championship after about a 30 minute argument because one of our opponents puked, which still seems to me like a violation of the rules. Don't remember getting home or going to bed but I do remember my wife waking up screaming when in the middle of the night in my sleep I started to piss all over her back. :shocking:

Well as many of you know my wife has a sense if humor about being peed on so we were laughing about it the next day but he wouldn't let me play beer pong anymore and now thy I have a young kid I probably won't get to play again. :(

So what's the most lit you've been. :dunno:

Ever Friday night. :(

Fun fact: On some of these recent (last 2 years or so) Friday nights I have to walk home early from the bar because of premature mud butt. :cry:

Word to the wise...Sh1t good, sh1t well and sh1t often before you walk up to a place that you intend to dance at. <_<

Fun fact: On some of these recent (last 2 years or so) Friday nights I have to walk home early from the bar because of premature mud butt. :cry:

Word to the wise...Sh1t good, sh1t well and sh1t often before you walk up to a place that you intend to dance at. <_<

Arby's closes early on specific time?

sucks he wouldn't let you play beer pong anymore :(

also day I turned 21 comes to mind

And yet you have the strength to go on. You are an inspiration :first:

The drunkest is boring; the night I was initiated into my fraternity -- after virtually no sleep for a week, I was given huge shots and... woke up the next morning. In hindsight that sucked after working so hard for the accomplishment that I couldn't remember anything. I went on to be assistant and head pledge trainer the next two years, and made sure that the guys weren't made blotto drunk at initiation.

Out on a camping trip in my early 20s. Weather was focking miserable (this was in Alaska) so there was nothing to do except wait for it to pass. Buddy and I quickly slammed a large bottle of Permafrost between us (100 proof schnapps). I basically recall nothing. Fortunately I did somehow make it into my tent and sleeping bag.

Lots of times come to mind but the worst was probably about 5 years ago. A friend of mine used to rent out the hall at his condo building and run a beer pong tourney with a couple kegs and a full bracket of 64 teams of 2.

I'd done that a few nights and ended up fairly ripped through pre-drinking and cups during the game, 2 out of 3 per round.

One night I got paired up with some guy I didn't know and we were both utterly on fire. One of us would miss a shot and the other would nail a double and vice versa. So by the time we got to the championship we'd gone through 4 rounds, maybe 10 total games and I was just hammered, seeing double and could barely stand. I can drink a lot for an average sized guy but I'd probably had 24 mostly full cups of lukewarm Rolling Rock just in the course of playing, no telling what I had total.

Anyway we lost the championship after about a 30 minute argument because one of our opponents puked, which still seems to me like a violation of the rules. Don't remember getting home or going to bed but I do remember my wife waking up screaming when in the middle of the night in my sleep I started to piss all over her back. :shocking:

Well as many of you know my wife has a sense if humor about being peed on so we were laughing about it the next day but he wouldn't let me play beer pong anymore and now thy I have a young kid I probably won't get to play again. :(

So what's the most lit you've been. :dunno:

Always suspected you were a homo.

Friend's wedding when I was a senior in college.

I started drinking right after the ceremony in the afternoon.Somehow I ended up tending bar for most of the night, then I have a hazy memory of asking the groom to give me a glass of vodka with a shot of Bloody Mary mix in it, which he did. I think I puked most of the night, then the next day I couldn't see any color, everything was literally in shades of gray. I was pretty certain I'd done some permanent damage, but it got progressively better throughout the day, enough so that I was able to put a good buzz on later that night.

And that sort of often repeated behavior is why I don't drink anymore.

I'm writing a book so no free stories here.

I mean my name is "shots" up for a reason. I get (snail) mail addressed to Mike Shots all of the time.

Stay tuned.

Vegas at some point in my early 30s, years ago. Had 3-4 drinks on the plane. Arrive in Vegas at 9:00 am. Cant check in until 2. We ditch our luggage at the bell desk and go to Harrah's Carnival court outdoor bar. Numerous buckets of beer between the five in our group and a party of 4 Canadian chicks that were in the 35-45 age bracket...a fun demographic to hang with in Vegas. My friend and his wife have some really interesting pictures with them.

Shots start flowing and then the kamizake chicks come around (three girls dressed like sluts pouring kamikazes into your mouth). They set me up bad. First four in the group get normal shots, then on of the chicks lays me backwards on the bar and one of the bartenders holds me down with a towel around the neck and another pours what had to be 4+ oz of Patron in my mouth.

Standing upright, it all hit me like a ton of bricks. Needed help getting back to the hotel and by "needing help" I mean I looked like Kellen Winslow being helped off the field after that playoff game against the dolphins (pretty famous video/pics out there of it) minus the towel draped over my head.

No memory of checking in or getting up to the room. I do remember snapping out of a coma to run into the bathroom to puke, only to see my wifes friend already there barfing in the toilet. Had to make a quick decision...went garbage can.

After apologizing for going off the deep end, I asked if someone took care of the bill. Well that was another thing I didn't remember doing. I called my credit card company (envisioning I did something really stupid tip-wise) to find a reasonable $350 dollar charge. I have a picture of the two bartenders (each with a wet $100 bill stuck to their forehead---my tip) in my basement as a lasting reminder of this story.

The worst (and last) major drunk I pulled was 31 years ago at age 19. We had a sorority mixer at the fraternity house and one of the chicks was a butch but somehow sneaky-hot ROTC type. She challenged me to a shot-drinking contest, so we became the center of the party. She keeled over about 15 shots in (passed dead out), but the crowd encouraged me to keep going. Several sources reported to me later that after my 27th shot, I went down. My concerned, loving fraternity brothers then carried me to the Delta Gamma house, stripped me naked, strapped me spread-eagle to the obligatory DG anchor in their front yard with duct tape and covered me with shaving cream. Legend has it the girls cut me down a few hours later. I have seen significant photographic evidence from the night, and the stories appear to be true. No doubt I had alcohol poisoning, and I'm probably lucky to have survived it. I have only fleeting memories of the next three days, but I know I had a guard posted on me 24 hours a day, including frequent trips to the showers (not under my own power) to puke and clean up. I missed three days of class and at least one exam. Have never had the urge to overindulge since.

Fraternity was a good experience overall. House was a bunch of engineers so we had an extensive test library, good athletic teams and plenty of women around all the time. Like you never got shitfaced drunk, with or without the fraternity?

Wow frats sound awesome :rolleyes:

it's fraternity, do you call your country a cuunt :mad:

:doh:

Fraternity was a good experience overall. House was a bunch of engineers so we had an extensive test library, good athletic teams and plenty of women around all the time. Like you never got shitfaced drunk, with or without the fraternity?

Oh I got sh1tfaced drunk but I didn't then have an entire house full of dudes do homoerotic things with my passed-out self :dunno:

Whatever, I don't actually care. If it was a good experience for you then great. :thumbsup: I just always get a chuckle out of the frat house stories

I locked myself in the trunk of a parked car once. thats one of the reasons why i dont drink anymore.

One year me and some friends went down to the French Quarter to hook up with some college chicks in town for The Sugar Bowl on New Years. I drank a sh!t ton of beer, Flaming Dr. Peppers, and did a few Mind Erasers. A few hours later I'm laying on a park bench in front of The Cathedral with news paper on top of me. I could hear tourist's walking by saying "That's a shame they let the homeless out her. Get up you bum." One of those voices was the group I was partying with earlier.

Not my proudest evening, and one of the reasons I quit drinking for a few years.

Did a 714 and met friends for drinks. Put down a few voldka martinis and then decided to leave and go visit this that I bopped from time to time.

I left the place with a full drink in my hand, walked right into my car, like forgot to stop walking. Too drunk to walk, so I drove.

Somehow made it to her house- that's the part I really regret- don't remember a damn thing. It's a wonder I didn't kill someone that night.

Woke up wondering where in the hell I was. Was on a couch instead of of the bed. Apparently passed out after getting there.

Woke up, went to the bathroom and was amazed by the mirror. I'd scrapped the out of my nose- so I got my glasses to take a better look. Discovered I had rooned my glasses along with my nose when I took a fall somewhere along the way.

Went downstairs and noticed my car was awful close to the car in front of mine- because I hit him when I "parked." And there was my empty martini glass on the floorboard.

Made it to work, felt like hell, and was pretty much just leaning on something so I didn't fall over. Knew I was focked when someone walked over and yelled at me "if you're going to just stand here at least take your focking coat off!"

I knew it was time to dry out for a while. And I don't drive drunk these days.

I am not sure what occurred and which the drunkest I have ever been, because I was too drunk to remember. However, there were lots of times where I woke up in bushes, strange homes or different states without the slightest idea of how I got to that point. I still have some friends from HS and college who will recount stories from those nights and I am thankful that I am still alive.

I got drunk off of maybe a bottle and a half of wine at wine night in a local watering hole. It was winter time and I headed out to my car and realized I was way too wasted to drive so I decided to nap it off for a while until I attempted to drive home. Well, alas I did wake up and managed to drive home (stupid!!!) but in my time of rest, it was so cold that when I got home I could barely feel one of my legs as I damn near frost bit myself. It seriously took a couple of hours for my leg to get warm enough to function.