Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

No Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer thread?

Avengers May 1--- :banana:

Mad Max Fury Road May 15 --- :headbanger:

Tom Hardy is the shite. Can't wait for his Mad Max! :cheers:

...not to mention Charlize Theron. :wub:

I didn't know Tom Hardy was the new Mad Max! I was excited for that before, now I can't wait. :doublethumbsup:

I didn't like the first Avengers so I won't be seeing this one.

Oh good, another superhero movie. I was just thinking there haven't been enough of those

It's a genre now. Deal with it.

Awesome trailer and Spader is going to absolutely own this role. Easily going to be the biggest movie of the year and has an outside shot of beating Avatar for biggest ever. Same with batman/superman the following year.

I watched it on mute, but am I to understand that Ironed Man gets inside a bigger Ironed Man, then fights Hulk? :dunno:

Awesome trailer and Spader is going to absolutely own this role. Easily going to be the biggest movie of the year and has an outside shot of beating Avatar for biggest ever. Same with batman/superman the following year.

Avengers 2 will get 2 billion+. No origin stories to plod through. Just start the movie hitting the ground running.

Batman vs Superman is going to come in under well below expectations. I'm not going to watch it. Anything with Superman basically sucks. Superman is the worst comic book character; he's the Dallas Cowboys and NY Yankees combined where everybody is rooting against him. The casting seems weak too. That's pretty much what doomed the Spiderman reboot, other than nobody was asking for a reboot. Oh, and terrible scripts and acting too. And the fact that Spiderman was a twink that made Tobey Fockign Maguire look masculine by comparison.

I thought Thor was a girl and Captain American was black now?

I guess in the comic books on some story timeline of some sort, maybe an alternate universe. Gay. Totally gay. Stupid and gay.

I'm not a superhero movie fan but the graphic novel that Batman v Superman is based on was written by Frank Miller (who did Sin City) and it's great. I am pretty sure no studio has the balls to make an accurate adaptation though and they just released a 2-part animated version that I hear is pretty good anyway.

I thought Thor was a girl and Captain American was black now?

Yea thats the case but cinema can never depict much beyond the popular iterations of the characters from the 60s-90s since thats what everyone identifies.

I'm not a superhero movie fan but the graphic novel that Batman v Superman is based on was written by Frank Miller (who did Sin City) and it's great. I am pretty sure no studio has the balls to make an accurate adaptation though and they just released a 2-part animated version that I hear is pretty good anyway.

See, now to me, that's going to hinge a lot on whether Batman has easy access to kryptonite.

See, now to me, that's going to hinge a lot on whether Batman has easy access to kryptonite.

It would be awesome if they were about to fight and Spin Doctors starts playing in the background.

In the comic he does, and kicks the sheet out of Superman. :thumbsup:

Aronofsky was going to make it, but alas you are right...the studio backed out and Batman Begins was made instead.

I'm not so sure...Star Wars has a movie coming out every year starting in 2015. Going to be hard to top that fan base.

Not to mention the new Avatars.