Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

thanks obummer and dummycraps

Yes, I'm sure they NEVER went up 2001-2008. Simpleton

ya I'm sure obamacare and the impending delayed until after the election employer mandate had no effect. Lemming

Yes, I'm sure they NEVER went up 2001-2008. Simpleton

Wait until after the election, the two dozen different postponements Obama made to the ACA will be put into place. That is when many of the Obamabots will figure it out.

Currently my insurance has gone up from $980 a year in 2008 to $2300 per year today. Thank you Affordable Care Act for making my health care unaffordable.

And they will only go higher. When you don't underwrite policies, the cost explode. Only ways to fund it is through higher premiums, co-pays and deductibles. Failure is assured.

Fake outrage

silver plan ? You must have mad copays on those helmets, no ? :dunno: Or do they grow with the kid ?

Ok, explain how obamacare made your rates increase. And to the guy who had health insurance for 980 a year, what you really had was a piece of paper. A 980 dollar piece of paper.

silver plan ? You must have mad copays on those helmets, no ? :dunno: Or do they grow with the kid ?

Tilt

Ok, explain how obamacare made your rates increase. And to the guy who had health insurance for 980 a year, what you really had was a piece of paper. A 980 dollar piece of paper.

Sorry but this is GF level of stupid. I presume you are GF unless you convince me otherwise.

Not GF. And you still haven't said how obamacare made your rates go up, unless you're suing you had plan that didn't cover much. 980 dollars hasn't covered much since 1972.

Some states use to allow for insurance companies to give discounts to healthy young people, others forced insurance companies to provide the same rates for anyone of the same age/gender to all pay the same rates.

Obamacare was designed so discounts to healthy people were illegal.

So, if he's an overall healthy, non-smoker, non-fattie and used little health care other than annual doctor/dental visits and if he also lived in a state where insurance companies could provide discounts for people like this, his rates would have been lower and would surely have gone up.

great start to a real conversation..."dummycraps".

Proof again you are a hack, and may only be 12 years old.

I've had employee provided health insurance since I was 17. I'm now 48, and the cost of my health insurance went up every year since I've had it. I know this because my employer always informed my bargaining group every time a contract was up. As of 4 years ago ( no contract since) the cost was 9000+ per employee. So I'm finding it hard to believe that a 980 dollar insurance policy provided any sort of relevant care. Anywhere. I don't care if you are Jack Lalane.

Drobeski's insurance cost going up is one of the few nice things about Obamacare. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Drobeski's insurance cost going up is one of the few nice things about Obamacare. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

just doing my fair share to help out you takers

:thumbsup:

If anybody's a "taker" in Obummercare, it's the fat plumber going on his fifth heart attack. You're welcome :cheers:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Doesn't seem like it.