8 replies to this topic

#1 Hossmen

Hossmen

FF Rookie

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:25 PM

Hi Mike,

I am encountering an  error when I attempt to compile cheat sheets.  It is saying:

Run time error:'1004'

Unable to open https://www.draftbud.../_results.html.

Cannot download the information you requested.

When I click on "End" it takes me to the "draft report" tab.  Any idea what my issue might be? If you'd like to see a screen shot I can e-mail it as a Word attachment if that helps.

Brian 

#2 Mike MacGregor

Mike MacGregor

FF Geek

• Admin
  • 6,536 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:27 PM

Hey Brian. This is one of those annoying problems that isn't effecting very many people but still a few. You are the third person who has told me about this. It also doesn't make a lot of sense because if you click that link you will see that it works. Your Excel doesn't think it works.

I haven't found a solution yet other than to say send me your copy of Draft Buddy and I will Compile Cheatsheets for you and send it back. That should fix it. I am also going to make some changes for the next version of Draft Buddy which will hopefully eliminate this problem for everyone.

#3 Hossmen

Hossmen

FF Rookie

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

Ok.  I'll send it you way shortly.  :thumbsup:

#4 Hossmen

Hossmen

FF Rookie

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

Hi Mike,

Did you get my e-mail?  Just wanted to confirm.  If you have it and are working on it,no problem.  Wanted to make sure it made it to you is all.  

#5 Mike MacGregor

Mike MacGregor

FF Geek

• Admin
  • 6,536 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:11 PM

No, I didn't get it, because I've responded to everything I received. Email is mike [at] draftbuddy.com

#6 Hossmen

Hossmen

FF Rookie

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:47 PM

Sorry Mike, I've been gone the past few days.  It is showing up in my sent mail from 7/30.  Not sure why it didn't make it to you.  I'll will send it again right now.  Let me know if you receive it.

#7 Mike MacGregor

Mike MacGregor

FF Geek

• Admin
  • 6,536 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:13 AM

Sorry man, haven't received it. I will send you an email and you can try replying to that. I am using the email address associated with your forums account.

#8 Hossmen

Hossmen

FF Rookie

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:20 PM

Mike, version 2.0 fixed all my issues with the error message.  As a repeat customer since 2005, I can't say enough about how terrific the Compiler is and how pleased I continue to be with it!  Thanks for all you do personally and for your great product.  I recommend it to everyone who is thinking about using it.  Unless you are in my fantasy league of course!   :first:

#9 Mike MacGregor

Mike MacGregor

FF Geek

• Admin
  • 6,536 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

Awesome testimonial Hossmen, thank you! :banana: