Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at Bears: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Eagles: LB D.J. Alexander, DT Bruce Hector, CB Sidney Jones, OT Matt Pryor, WR Mike Wallace, OG Chance Warmack, QB Carson Wentz

Bears: WR Kevin White, OL Eric Kush, OL Rashaad Coward, TE Trey Burton, WR Javon Wims, DE Nick Williams, LB Aaron Lynch

CHI - 6.5

Total: 41.5

Philly offense looked pretty good to start the game.

bears defense looks better

Roquan Smith has that killer instinct, and he's a rookie. Nice Pick by Da Bears.

Roquan Smith has that killer instinct, and he's a rookie. Nice Pick by Da Bears.

He is very good.

What a bad call. Miller caught the ball, then fumbled and because noone recovered it, they call it a non-completion. Wow.

Can all this talk of mitchell trubisky being a good qb be put to rest. Gross

Same can be said then for Foles. :dunno: It's a tough defensive game. Coaching matters too.

Same can be said then for Foles. :dunno: It's a tough defensive game. Coaching matters too.

Foles had his hand hit on the 2nd.l, so has a little excuse. Trubisky's are just plain gross

Except only one side has a 'tough' defense. The Bears are being dominated, at home, by a mediocre at best Philly defense.

Except only one side has a 'tough' defense. The Bears are being dominated, at home, by a mediocre at best Philly defense.

So why is Chicago winning?

Well Foles just shows how good Foles is. Like it could be any more obvious. Nagy will be known as The Clam because he clams up his offense when the game gets late

So why is Chicago winning?

"Our offense isn't pathetic because we are winning 6-3 at the half against a team with a crap defense". But I guess by that logic the Bears D must have sucked because they lost. :lol:

Nice game Philly. Better team won.

Better coach for sure. The Clam aka Matt Nagy will continue to find ways to screw up his own offense

Only times Philly held a team to as few points as the Bears just put up in their last ten games? Washington and Washington, under elite NFL quarterbacks Mark Sanchez and Josh Johnson.

Better coach for sure. The Clam aka Matt Nagy will continue to find ways to screw up his own offense

Better coach better QB. Defensive wise Bears are better. Close teams. Scoring hasnt been the story of the playoffs thus far.

Better coach better QB. Defensive wise Bears are better. Close teams. Scoring hasnt been the story of the playoffs thus far.

Yeah the QB may be better also at this point. Trubisky is going to be one of the best qbs in the league at some point. He will be as good of a passer as Foles at minimum with much better athleticism.

Update?

The kicker hit the upright for about the 500th time this year. What can you do? :dunno:

Yeah the QB may be better also at this point. Trubisky is going to be one of the best qbs in the league at some point. He will be as good of a passer as Foles at minimum with much better athleticism.

So in your view, Foles is obviously better than Wentz and the eagles should dump Wentz and go with Foles, but the bears should stick with The original because he'll be great at some point.

So in your view, Foles is obviously better than Wentz and the eagles should dump Wentz and go with Foles, but the bears should stick with The original because he'll be great at some point.

I think that Trubisky has a far higher ceiling than Wentz. Wentz is not the same caliber of passer, nor does he possess the same upside than Trubisky. Now if the Bears had Wentz, yeah I would want them to go get Foles.

Just because two players were drafted at about the same spot, it doesn't mean they will turn out to be equal in the end.

I'd take Wentz before Trubisky, as a Giants fan I'd much rather have Wentz. Not even close.

• Like 1

I'll even take it one step further. In an alternate universe where the Giants could have any QB they want my list would be 1. Mahomes, 2. Wentz, 3. Baker, 4. Watson, 5. Tua, 6. Mitchy.

I'd take Wentz before Trubisky, as a Giants fan I'd much rather have Wentz. Not even close.

Yeah, I don't think he realizes how much Trubisky is absolutely coddled in that offense, since he's got a great defense on the other side of the ball.

Good for you man. I'm glad you would take Wentz. He sat on the bench while Trubisky put the Bears in position to win the game. He did his job while Wentz watched the backup play.

I read the kick was blocked, that legit?

It was tipped at the line. Still doesn't mean parkey didn't kick it too low though.

interesting. it looked weak - i guess this is why

It was tipped at the line. Still doesn't mean parkey didn't kick it too low though.

Good for you man. I'm glad you would take Wentz. He sat on the bench while Trubisky put the Bears in position to win the game. He did his job while Wentz watched the backup play.

so by that logic earlier in the season Chase Daniel did his job while trubisky watched? You can do better than that Seafoam