Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

NCAA Hat Tournament 2013

I'm willing to take VCU if pat/cmh approve (this also requires approval by the Florida and Georgetown owners for the elite eight).

Good by me

I approve any and all challenges :thumbsup:

Might not be a bad rule to implement that once a team has accepted your challenge, you are in for the long-haul for the remainder of the tournament. Just an idea.

Yeah, if you take a team, you own them all the way good or bad. PMs are sent out for my VCU offer and Moz's offers.

Yeah, if you take a team, you own them all the way good or bad. PMs are sent out for my VCU offer and Moz's offers.

What's going on? I have to approve VCU getting an owner? Sure I don't care.

What's going on? I have to approve VCU getting an owner? Sure I don't care.

agreed kind of a dumb rule since NO games have even been played yet. JMO

agreed kind of a dumb rule since NO games have even been played yet. JMO

The main reason for the rule was to prevent people from sitting back and cherry-picking the best matchups after the brackets came out (which might cause homers from teams who aren't top seeds to stop participating).

fock it -- give me Miami , New Mexico , Marquette , and Saint Louis

I won it last year may as well donate.

1 down. Tiki has accepted (that takes care of Saint Louis). I won't mark your name down for any of the teams unless/until you get cleared on all four per your conditions.

1 down. Tiki has accepted (that takes care of Saint Louis). I won't mark your name down for any of the teams unless/until you get cleared on all four per your conditions.

Okay just if not approved before tip off of the first Thursday game I am also out as I don't anyone should be allowed to play after games have started.

Okay just if not approved before tip off of the first Thursday game I am also out as I don't anyone should be allowed to play after games have started.

That is fine, I had no intention of dragging it out that long.

i mean for the newbies trying to jump in :dunno:

Same here for the West or Midwest regions.

I am good with whoever signs up in any region prior to any of the games being played.

So crackattack's Butler is all that is left.

Jeebus I just realized I picked 2 teams that might play each other in the 16 :wall: Maybe i should have looked at the bracket first. With UK having their worst year I can remember I haven't been tuned in too much :(

Also just to be Clear I call UK for 2014 :) yes this was the worst season UK has had in a long time but they bring in the unquestioned greatest recruiting class of all time for 2013/14.

Crackattack said he doesn't have a leg to stand on...so go ahead and allow the Moz in.

Also just to be Clear I call UK for 2014 :) yes this was the worst season UK has had in a long time but they bring in the unquestioned greatest recruiting class of all time for 2013/14.

for the record, I will take the Jayhawks in this thing from now till infinity. #12 seed, #5 seed, or #1 seed I'm standing by my team through thick and thin. Hell, I'd even take an NIT matchup if it ever got that freakin bad.

:blink: :shocking: :P :banana:

Crackattack said he doesn't have a leg to stand on...so go ahead and allow the Moz in.

:middlefinger: :mad:

:middlefinger: :mad:

All was in fun. :cheers: Sorry to "off" end you.

Let me just say, its NOT like riding a bike!!

BRACKETS

MIDWEST

1 Louisville (tikigods)

4 Saint Louis (The Moz)

3 Michigan St (patweisers44)

2 Duke (Strike)

SOUTH

1 Kansas (cmh6476)

4 Michigan (Cdub100)

5 VCU (ZeroTolerance)

3 Florida (29 Guests)

2 Georgetown (nzoner)

WEST

1 Gonzaga (ZeroTolerance)

8 Pittsburgh (JTB). :lol: :doh:

4 Kansas St (Mike FF Today)

3 New Mexico (The Moz)

2 Ohio St (patweisers44)

EAST

1 Indiana (Chronic Husker)

5 UNLV (Kannabel)

4 Syracuse (sgumm23)

3 Marquette (The Moz)

6 Butler (crackattack)

2 Miami (The Moz)

Alright Moz. I bought a hat last year for cmh I think is who it was.....focking Kansas hat. I want one this year damn it!!! :pointstosky:

Good luck Saturday :cheers:

for the record, I will take the Jayhawks in this thing from now till infinity. #12 seed, #5 seed, or #1 seed I'm standing by my team through thick and thin. Hell, I'd even take an NIT matchup if it ever got that freakin bad.

:blink: :shocking: :P :banana:

Did you graduate from KU? I give Kansas a lot of props as I think Self is the second best recruiter out there and IMO a better game coach than Calapari. As for the best game coach right now - I flip flop between Izzo and K. As much as I HATE IU - anyone that says Bobby Knight (again as much as I hate the man) wasn't likely the best in game coach to ever sit a sideline NBA or NCAA doesn't know basketball.

If you didn't grad. there or at least live in Lawrence then why not give Mike a shot at KU once an a while -- po MikeFFT :( always taking KState .

Wow, my personal hat curse just keeps getting better. Everyone on Gonzaga's path is choking harder than Gonzaga themselves.

If you didn't grad. there or at least live in Lawrence then why not give Mike a shot at KU once an a while -- po MikeFFT :( always taking KState .

I take K-State only because MU is typically taken by nzoner. I'd never stoop so low as to take KU... I've got more respect for myself than that.

I take K-State only because MU is typically taken by nzoner. I'd never stoop so low as to take KU... I've got more respect for myself than that.

I thought you were a MIzzou guy?

Reverse-jinx...so far so good.

Hat curse has finally been used for good. Just make sure you take a hat from Toofy now.

Did you graduate from KU? I give Kansas a lot of props as I think Self is the second best recruiter out there and IMO a better game coach than Calapari. As for the best game coach right now - I flip flop between Izzo and K. As much as I HATE IU - anyone that says Bobby Knight (again as much as I hate the man) wasn't likely the best in game coach to ever sit a sideline NBA or NCAA doesn't know basketball.

I got my freshman experience at KU, went to school with Raef Lafrentz and Paul Pierce ;)

graduated from the same school as Greg the Leg!

I got my freshman experience at KU, went to school with Raef Lafrentz and Paul Pierce ;)

graduated from the same school as Greg the Leg!

Greg the leg? I admit I am stumped.

I will say KU got jobbed having to face UNC this early as UNC the way they are playing now are more like a 2-3 seed.

Also wasn't that 1997 when KU had the #1 team all year then got bounced by Arizona? Hey we lost to Arizona too in the title that year.

Greg the leg? I admit I am stumped.

I will say KU got jobbed having to face UNC this early as UNC the way they are playing now are more like a 2-3 seed.

Also wasn't that 1997 when KU had the #1 team all year then got bounced by Arizona? Hey we lost to Arizona too in the title that year.

the rams kicker. Missouri Western State University, now the home of chiefs training camp ;)

and yeah, it was the 97-98 year :(

the rams kicker. Missouri Western State University, now the home of chiefs training camp ;)

and yeah, it was the 97-98 year :(

That was my Jr. year at UK -- being there for 2 titles (96&98) and a runner up was nice.

I usually take Oakland University but I don't think they'll make the tourney so I'll take UofM since it's dumb for Pat to have two teams.

:banana:

For the purposes of this contest, I have the only remaining team in the West region. If anyone wants to take 'Zona, La Salle or Wichita State I have no problem with it.

Not the greatest offer I know, but i will sweeten the offer by putting up an Ohio State hat AND T-shirt versus just the hat for the other side.

The way OSU has played I might of gone Hat vs. Hoodie and taken Zona but the way the refs want to make sure OSU wins by missing 2 calls late giving them the win.

Seeing that we both loathe any and all things KU you can now lay claim to Mizzou from this point forward as I am done jinxing them.