Sign in to follow this  
hoydogg

Thielen

Thoughts on him with Diggs out? Should see an increase in targets. The issue is that he hasn't found the end zone yet. The Vikings will probably have to throw to stay in the game. Not that Keenum instills much confidence though.

Thinking the same....may play him in front of Tate. Should be a target hog.

Targets mean more opportunity right? I'm just more worried about Keenum sucking.

Targets mean more opportunity right? I'm just more worried about Keenum sucking.

Oh hes awful..but they will throw a ton...and green bays slot db is garbage

I won my Championship last year week 16 with Thielen when Diggs was out because he put up over 50 fantasy points. He should be started by everyone that has him. That was against the Packers, same team they play this week.

2016 REGULAR SEASON GAME LOG Sat 12/24 @GB

12 catches on 15 targets for 202 yards with an avg yards per catch of 16.8, a long of 71 yards, and 2 touchdowns.

thielen is probably good for 10/100. i think rudolph and floyd split diggs' targets.

I don't see him posting great ff points.

Wr2 at best.

His first game with Bradford in ppr he scored 24 points in his last 4 games 3 1/2 of those without Bradford he's avg 11 ppr points per game. Makes him a wr3.

That great game he had vs the Packers last season he had Bradford at QB and Diggs was also playing.

I think he will be a bigger target of the Packers def.

The Vikings have very little weapons that will be a concern for the Packers with both Diggs out and Cook gone for the season.

He had six targets and even a TD.

He didn't have a great game, but that's a good game for a player that was hurt.

Point is he was on the field at some point of that game,six targets four rec and TD proves it.

And don't think that he wasn't the main target of the Packers def.

And with him out and Thielen diffently being the number one target of the Packers def and no Bradford who did indeed play in that game.

Hard to see him having that great of success.

I'm sure he will have a sold game I say wr2 numbers.

But based on what he's been posting since week one I wouldn't be surprised if he's more of a wr3, which would make him worthy of a flex play.

Vikings is going to need to throw the ball to win against Packers.

Thielen is a great WR2, nothing changed. Bias can make you sit him by looking at his recent numbers, but def slot him in as WR2.

Week one he was 4th in ppr points.

Since then in his last four games he's finshed at an avg of 14th in points.

Week one he was 3rd in rec and 2nd in yards.

Said sale high.

Last four games he's avg 5 th place in rec and 24th in yards.

And he hasn't scored a single TD yet this season.

I don't see a top ten ff ppr wr. Do you?

Now he might have a very good game vs the Packers, and for those that will be starting him that would be great.

But I see him being right around where he's been the last four games a mid wr2 and maybe even a wr3.

I won my Championship last year week 16 with Thielen when Diggs was out because he put up over 50 fantasy points. He should be started by everyone that has him. That was against the Packers, same team they play this week.

2016 REGULAR SEASON GAME LOG Sat 12/24 @GB

12 catches on 15 targets for 202 yards with an avg yards per catch of 16.8, a long of 71 yards, and 2 touchdowns.

Week one he was 4th in ppr points.

Since then in his last four games he's finshed at an avg of 14th in points.

Week one he was 3rd in rec and 2nd in yards.

Said sale high.

Last four games he's avg 5 th place in rec and 24th in yards.

And he hasn't scored a single TD yet this season.

I don't see a top ten ff ppr wr. Do you?

Now he might have a very good game vs the Packers, and for those that will be starting him that would be great.

But I see him being right around where he's been the last four games a mid wr2 and maybe even a wr3.

Two great examples. Last year championship, if you played Thielen, you won. But no one played him except few, because the game before he laid a goose egg. So this year draft he was undervalue.

He hasn't caught any TD this year, but have had 5 catches every game at least. Of course he has the highest snap counts and even listed as the #1 WR in depth chart.

Again, he is getting undervalue. I would buy low on him if you can for a WR2. TD is fluky as hell, when it comes it could rains.

He had a very good game today.

Looks like 18 points in ppr.

I was diffently wrong about him today.

But going forward I still see a mid wr2 based on his numbers going into this weekends game.

I think a wr2 for him isn't a upgrade to either side, why give a wr2 for a wr2.

Theilen is a fanboy of Cris Carter. Not as graceful, but very much the route, possession, hands and feet guy of that ilk.

Neither Diggs nor Theilen truly needs the other in the lineup to do well.

But of course, having both will benefit both

Also, they run different routes.

Now concerning the other WRs/TE

Rudolph one has more expectations for him. Has moments.

Floyd, is hoped next couple of weeks, he will click and vbe the WR2 to Diggs/Thielen 1/1A.