Sign in to follow this  
Kris-styles

Keeper league screwing things up

Here is my ranking of options I will have available to me in my keeper league draft. I’m keeping Calvin Johnson.

Some key points to consider are: PPR, flexible lineups: 1 RB, 1WR and 3 flex, 6 pt bonus at 100 rushing/receiving, High scoring QBs,

Darren Sproles (My top choice – got some questions but fewer than the others)

Julio Jones (Next choice – Could be a monster)

Stafford (Thinking I can get him on the short way back in the next round)

Reggie Bush (Can he live up to 2011, terrible offense)

MJD (hold out – see CJ2K last year)

Mathews (another injury)

Andre Johnson (injury questions)

Here is my ranking of options I will have available to me in my keeper league draft. I’m keeping Calvin Johnson.

Some key points to consider are: PPR, flexible lineups: 1 RB, 1WR and 3 flex, 6 pt bonus at 100 rushing/receiving, High scoring QBs,

Darren Sproles (My top choice – got some questions but fewer than the others)

Julio Jones (Next choice – Could be a monster)

Stafford (Thinking I can get him on the short way back in the next round)

Reggie Bush (Can he live up to 2011, terrible offense)

MJD (hold out – see CJ2K last year)

Mathews (another injury)

Andre Johnson (injury questions)

I'm not big on Sproles that high. Even in a ppr. I just don't see the same kind of production with a healthy Ingram. To me he is a RB2 at best in a ppr and a RB3 traditional. If you have high scoring qbs and everyone has a keeper Stafford may not be there in the second. On your list I like Julio/MJD/Stafford depending on where you pick. MJD is pretty risky though.

I'm not big on Sproles that high. Even in a ppr. I just don't see the same kind of production with a healthy Ingram. To me he is a RB2 at best in a ppr and a RB3 traditional. If you have high scoring qbs and everyone has a keeper Stafford may not be there in the second. On your list I like Julio/MJD/Stafford depending on where you pick. MJD is pretty risky though.

I'm picking at 10. I like Stafford I just thing that I can get him back on the way back (the other guys at 11 and 12 aren't likely to take him). All the rounds are shifted down one since it is a keeper league so Sproles would be #22 overall. If I take Julio Jones I'm somewhat forced to take a RB on the way back and I know I will hate the options. I guess I could go with JJ and stafford and make up on the RBs in the next two rounds.