Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Chantix - Goodfellas Commercial

I thought some of you might enjoy this....

• Like 1

That sh!t made me go temporarily insane. Couldnt sleep. When I did, Id have crazy dreams. Couldnt focus. Head pounded all day.

Ended up quitting via nicotine gum. 6 years later I still got a pack of that gum lying around at all times.

That sh!t made me go temporarily insane. Couldnt sleep. When I did, Id have crazy dreams. Couldnt focus. Head pounded all day.

Ended up quitting via nicotine gum. 6 years later I still got a pack of that gum lying around at all times.

Yeah I believe it, and good for you by the way! :thumbsup:

I have read that Chantix is one of the more dangerous prescription drugs out there so far as bad psychological side effects and suicide attempts.

I quit with gum and vaping.

Scientists say the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) should take warnings about the stop-smoking drug Chantix up a notch, citing data showing that the drug increases suicidal behavior and depression far more than other drugs and methods designed to help smokers quit.

Chantix, also called varenicline, has been hotly debated since 2007, when experts first raised questions about the long-term safety of the drug and its connection to cardiovascular problems and vision lapses. Since then, studies have reported that patients taking Chantix are at increased risk of depression and suicidal thoughts. Anecdotally, patients report wild dreams, inexplicable violent behavior and other psychological disturbances while on the drug.

No thanks.

Quitting sucks but anyone can do it if theyre willing to tolerate 3-4 days of hell, after that youre in the clear.

• Like 1

I have read that Chantix is one of the more dangerous prescription drugs out there so far as bad psychological side effects and suicide attempts.

I quit with gum and vaping.

:thumbsup:

Smoked for 20 years and used the patch my first time quitting. Restarted after quitting for 8 years. Dumb.

Smoked for 3 again then quit cold turkey. Just set my mind to it. Been cig free for 3 hears. Hard thing to quit though

• Like 1