Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Male teacher ordered to observe teen girl in shower

A male physical-education teacher in a Florida school district has been told he will be transferred to another school as discipline for not doing his job.

His job?
“Walk into and supervise the locker room.”
And why didn’t he?
There possibly was a teen girl showering there with the boys in her class.
Chasco Middle School in Land O’ Lakes, Florida, has drawn the attention of the non-profit legal group Liberty Counsel for adopting the transgender activist agenda.
Mat Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel, said the Pasco County School Board must “reign in these rogue school employees and administrators and reject their unauthorized LGBT policies and practices that violate parental and employee rights and the privacy rights of students.”

https://www.wnd.com/2018/10/male-teacher-ordered-to-observe-teen-girl-in-shower/

EDUCATION P.E. teachers in trouble after objecting to showering transgender

The Tampa Bay Times reported in an Oct. 25 story that the teachers, Stephanie Christensen and Robert Oppedisano, contacted Liberty Counsel after they felt their jobs were in jeopardy by school officials.

Oppedisano was threatened with a job transfer for refusing to supervise the female student while she showered, Liberty Counsel attorney Richard Mast told "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" in a recent radio interview.
That threat of a job transfer was only slowed down when Liberty Counsel got involved, he said.
"There’s no privacy at all. There’s open showers," Mast said of the locker room. "And he’s ordered to continue supervising this facility while the girl has unfettered access. And if in [the school district's] mind she’s a boy, he has the right to do everything else that boys are allowed to do, including shower, including changing, including undressing. And that’s just a risk that no male P.E. teacher should be forced to take.”

https://www.onenewsnow.com/education/2018/10/31/pe-teachers-in-trouble-after-objecting-to-showering-transgender

First and foremost, its time install private stalls in the showers at high schools. If that cant be accomplished, shut them down.

I understand the need for hygiene and cleanliness, but whoever thought it was a good idea to have 20-30 adolescents shower together was retarded.

Shower at home kids.

• Like 1

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before God grows weary of looking down on us, decides to throw a rock the size of Asia at Earth to obliterate us.

That's the way to go, cool show to watch, nice and quick.

• Like 1

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before God grows weary of looking down on us, decides to throw a rock the size of Asia at Earth to obliterate us.

Or Zeus strikes us all down with lightning bolts.

First and foremost, its time install private stalls in the showers at high schools. If that cant be accomplished, shut them down.

I understand the need for hygiene and cleanliness, but whoever thought it was a good idea to have 20-30 adolescents shower together was retarded.

Shower at home kids.

Well, how are they going to pee on each other's legs? :dunno:

Well, how are they going to pee on each other's legs? :dunno:

YOU were one of those people.. .. :nono:

My kids' school doesn't even pretend that the kids shower. It is sort of a stinky ride home when you have 4 football players in the car after practice. :unsure:

My kids' school doesn't even pretend that the kids shower. It is sort of a stinky ride home when you have 4 football players in the car after practice. :unsure:

That's why my mom always made me bum rides from other parents. Sucker.

That's why my mom always made me bum rides from other parents. Sucker.

They car pool, so we have pick up probably 2-3 times a week. I might have to give them a ride 3-4 times all season as my wife gets all of the others. :lol:

I’d like to watch a teen girl shower.

When sh!t goes south for you, and they will, this will be the sh!t the feds find..

:D

• Like 1

When sh!t goes south for you, and they will, this will be the sh!t the feds find..

:D

:lol:

What happens when a HS boy decides he wants to shower with the girls?

What happens when a HS boy decides he wants to shower with the girls?

Well, if he identifies as a female I think you have to let him....these are the "rules" of the SJW ideology regarding the tiny amount of transgenders in society, upend everything for a small handful....great logic eh/

Or like 40 days and 40 nights of rain??

Or like 40 days and 40 nights of rain??

I think he promised not to do it with water again, just sayin :dunno:

Forgot about that. Frogs??

Sorry....done.... :bench:

Dogs and cats living together??

Are you flirting with me? :huh:

We had wrestling practice like at 5 in the morning in a dead of winter. Pretty much half of every practice was just running full speed up and down the hallways.

There is no way in God's green that we could have spent the rest of the day unshowered.

Fock me, as it was, the first shower pretty much didn't take any way.

We pretty much all shower, get dressed, and then go outside where is Sub-Zero just to stop sweating.

This situation? Just seriously up. I guess give her a wetsuit. That way she can shower.

I never once saw a single person shower after gym class

Me either and hell no I would not shower with dudes. I know it’s a thing people do and you see it in movies but it’s just for me, I’ll pass on that.

Me either and hell no I would not shower with dudes. I know its a thing people do and you see it in movies but its just for me, Ill pass on that.

What the hell can a gym classes did you guys go to? Sit and fit?

Fuuck, coach Carson ran the shiit out of us.

Besides, showering with dudes was how you figured out how you measured up.

I'll never forget we had one Freak. 7th grade and hes tucking his diick into his high tops.

🙁

Id like to watch a teen girl shower.

hey sicko, how you hanging in ? Stan Lee dying must have crushed a freak like you. You ok ?

Me either and hell no I would not shower with dudes. I know its a thing people do and you see it in movies but its just for me, Ill pass on that.

We now know who has a teeny weeny.

What the hell can a gym classes did you guys go to? Sit and fit?

Fuuck, coach Carson ran the shiit out of us.

I had band 4th period, marching around in the heat. Fifth period was gym. Running laps in the heat.

Sixth period English I smelled like a skunk crawled up another skunks ass and died.

I had band 4th period, marching around in the heat. Fifth period was gym. Running laps in the heat.

Sixth period English I smelled like a skunk crawled up another skunks ass and died.

Did you get laid in high school ?

I mean marching band is pretty bad ass.

Did you get laid in high school ?

I mean marching band is pretty bad ass.

Somebody obviously hasn't heard about Bandcamp...

She stuck the thing in her own snatch

oh. God. I can't imagine what he did with his flute.

She stuck the thing in her own snatch

Nikki stuck Rusty's trombone up hers.

And still had room for the entire woodwind section.