Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jacksonville at Pittsburgh: Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Un-intelligent football across the board for Pittsburgh. Not well coached, and below average football IQ for several players.

Well said.

Two fourth downs in which I thought the worst play call a team could make was giving it to Bell up the middle. Nope.

Fournette hadn't really come close to 100 yards rushing in five of his last six games. No problem.

The team that led the league in sacks doesn't come close to getting one.

Been saying it for a long time.

Very over rated coaching staff.

To much talent for this team too continue too underperforme.

Great stats for ff though.

Big Ben had great stats for his last NFL game.

So now the best two AFC teams play next week.

Mm tough one too call.

Remeber when Tomlin was going for two all the time a few years ago? He thought he figured something out. He didn't.

To much talent for this team too continue too underperforme.

Mm tough one too call.

Is it just a cruel joke that someone taught you the meanings of "to" and "too" in reverse?

• Like 1

Remeber when Tomlin was going for two all the time a few years ago? He thought he figured something out. He didn't.

Smartest guy in room. You say zig he will zag

Steelers handicap for Coach is easily 3.5 pts per game vs norm. Vs pats or ravens its 6 to 10

Steelers handicap for Coach is easily 3.5 pts per game vs norm. Vs pats or ravens its 6 to 10

It's just funny to me that with all the coaches in football he thought he was the one who figured it out. If it was the way to go, brighter minds than him would have been doing it, like Bellicheck. And it further amazed me that no one called him on it.

It's just funny to me that with all the coaches in football he thought he was the one who figured it out. If it was the way to go, brighter minds than him would have been doing it, like Bellicheck. And it further amazed me that no one called him on it.

Pitt media gives him a pass

Tomlin needs to go. but, since the team is strong elsewhere (and it appears the team is doing "pretty good") he won't...

Tomlin needs to go. but, since the team is strong elsewhere (and it appears the team is doing "pretty good") he won't...

Plus Pittsburgh doesn't change coaches that often. It's their style. It's what they do. And I am bummed Pitt lost as I would have so loved watching them vs. NE for the championship. I'm not a fan of either team, I just think they are more fun to watch.

yep. sort of stuck with him, i think. unfortunately. i really like alot of things about him - like accountability, etc. however, he just falls down in key areas

Plus Pittsburgh doesn't change coaches that often. It's their style. It's what they do. And I am bummed Pitt lost as I would have so loved watching them vs. NE for the championship. I'm not a fan of either team, I just think they are more fun to watch.

I just can't believe the Jags are doing what they just laughed at the Steelers for doing (rightfully so)..........talking about a game they haven't qualified to play in by guaranteeing a victory vs. Pats

I am not a fan of Brady, but I hope he makes Ramsey look stupid or that they call him for even 20% of the holding he does.

:lol: @ stillers

Tomlin :lol:

Big Ben changing plays at the line on 4th and inches and throwing :lol:

:lol: @ stillers

Tomlin :lol:

Big Ben changing plays at the line on 4th and inches and throwing :lol:

The players and coaches are just like the fans...

The fans say that the Steelers never lose, it is the refs fault, or the weather, or this or that...

So the players and coaches now just throw each other under the bus instead of taking the blame...

Bible says a double minded man is lost in all his ways.

The bible says a lot of things, some of which are even useful.

But let's keep bible discussion off the fantasy football site eh little hands?

Add it too the suggestion box, and let's see what happens.

And welcome back,now since the ff season is over you return.

Ps you do you like in the Super Bowl?

The bible says a lot of things, some of which are even useful.

But let's keep bible discussion off the fantasy football site eh little hands?

Witch fictional book of the bibble is yousfull?

Bible says a double minded man is lost in all his ways.

Define "double-minded" and "lost". Can"t approach this philosophical statement without defining the meanings behind the words. Heck, define "his ways" too.

Define "double-minded" and "lost". Can"t approach this philosophical statement without defining the meanings behind the words. Heck, define "his ways" too.

Pick up the Bible and read it, it has the answers that the lost are looking for.

Hebrews 10:19.

Pick up the Bible and read it, it has the answers that the lost are looking for.

So you can't define those terms. Ok.

So you can't define those terms. Ok.

If I do tell you, then why would you pick up the Bible?

So telling you doesn't help you, it will keep you from the word of God.

I rather see you learn about God from Bible.

I'm praying for you and for all those that are lost, or has the Bible calls those that don't have faith in God, fools.

Where do you stand! Mmm.

I'm praying for you and for all those that are lost, or has the Bible calls those that don't have faith in God, fools.

Where do you stand! Mmm.

I went to 13 years of Catholic education schooling. I'm pretty sure I read the bible more than once.

That being said, it is obvious you don't know the meaning of what you are preaching because you can't define the words you use in your unsolicited preaching.

Which makes who a fool...?

More then once, so like twice?

Mmm you need too revisit the Bible again.

All the answers you are in search off will be there.

This will be the second time I make this offer too you, if you want too start a Bible study with me I would gladly help guide you in the Bible too find those answers too the questions you ask.

Would you like too do so?

Where do you stand! Mmm.

I would rather see anyone learn about God from anywhere else other than the bible.

One can have faith in God and not the bibble.

Chaldeans

Please start out by reading, Genesis 1:1 and then Revelation 22:21 and then John 3:16.

Let's start out easy for you both.

I wont be here much the next two days so let's say Monday! What time works for you both?

Saturday I go out and spend time preaching, and of course Sunday I am mostly at church.

Sorry.

So when you preach do you discuss the gambling lines for the games you admitted to betting on, lets not kid 1 another. Bible can be intrepeted by the individual who reads it to fit his narrative.

So when you preach do you discuss the gambling lines for the games you admitted to betting on, lets not kid 1 another. Bible can be intrepeted by the individual who reads it to fit his narrative.

You can read anything and then make it fit your narrative.

Not the case here, read the Bible and follow along.

Now where does the Bible tell me not too bet on a football game?

If you read the Bible and make it fit in your interpretation then you are making up our own god , which also known as a false idol.

And that indeed is a sin.

No person but Jesus is above sin, everyone will sin, diffrence is that a Christian will ask for forgiveness and not live too sin, and non beliver in which the Bible calls ( A Fool) won't and relishes their own sin and lives for it.

And that's called pride, they live for themselves they are and have indeed became above called, and it's your own pride that will indeed send you too the lake off fire.

I pray that won't happen too you.

In other countries people are indeed being jailed beat up raped and even killed for their faith, here in the ol USA people are losing their businesses because of it.

Ps thanks for joining the group.

You can read anything and then make it fit your narrative.

And you can't back up anything you preach other than say "Go look it up yourself."

I have true faith, and I am exposing you as a fraud.

And I still think Pittsburgh was the only chance to knock out NE this year.

And you can't back up anything you preach other than say "Go look it up yourself."

I have true faith, and I am exposing you as a fraud.

And I still think Pittsburgh was the only chance to knock out NE this year.

Faith in what?

Look as a teacher I'm not going too give you the answers, I have in the past, but then I prayed about it, and by giving you or anyone else the answer does that keep you from looking it up in the Bible yourselve, yes it sure does.

Just like a teacher if they give the students the answers why give them the work to do, by giving them the text that they can use that to do and look up the work themselves,and that helps them too learn.

You can call me anything you want, it indeed fits your anger style of your life.

Go too your Bible and start the Bible study and simply reading the verses I gave you and build that relationship with God the creator and Savior of all things.

It's amazing.

Look as a teacher I'm not going too give you the answers.

This is not a teacher/student situation. You are under scrutiny for your "teachings" by some more knowledgable than you. Your inability to demonstrate proficiency in your prefered field of "education" renders you to amature status at the most.

Your self righteousness is your weakness, as you stopped trying to become wise in your own beliefs, but rather you are stuck at a bottom level pusher stage and closed to learning and understanding.

This is not a teacher/student situation. You are under scrutiny for your "teachings" by some more knowledgable than you. Your inability to demonstrate proficiency in your prefered field of "education" renders you to amature status at the most.

Your self righteousness is your weakness, as you stopped trying to become wise in your own beliefs, but rather you are stuck at a bottom level pusher stage and closed to learning and understanding.

Lol im a Christian and I'm being judged, nothing better, remember in the Bible what Jesus says what will happen too us that indeed live in faith of him? If not go look it up in the Bible.

I will be praying for your anger problem that you live with and that lives in you.

Today I'm going out too preach at two parks, ooo I should the judgement I will face.

It's all part of being a Christian, want too know how I know that, go look it up in the Bible.

Lol im a Christian and I am being judged.

I will be praying for your anger problem.

See, this exposes your lack of wisdom. People here aren't judging you, they just want to talk about FF and not deal with your in the face religion techniques..

Also, I have zero anger about this, which again shows your lack of wisdom. I just think you are a very poor representative for christians. Simple as that.

You act in the philosophy that every christian needs to see themself as a marter. So wrong and so lame.

See, this exposes your lack of wisdom. People here aren't judging you, they just want to talk about FF and not deal with your in the face religion techniques..

Also, I have zero anger about this, which again shows your lack of wisdom. I just think you are a very poor representative for christians. Simple as that.

You act in the philosophy that every christian needs to see themself as a marter. So wrong and so lame.

See once again judgement.

Your hatred of me isn't because of me, it's for whom stands before me, Jesus.

Look it up in the BIble.

Time too witness of Jesus.

Ps you do have a lot of anger in your little life, I'm sorry, why do you live with so much anger?m

Weepaws your a hoax, time for to leave the library and get back to the curb with your bible and yell at passing cars. You just proven my point about the bible, you justified your gambling habit with it.

Weepaws your a hoax, time for to leave the library and get back to the curb with your bible and yell at passing cars. You just proven my point about the bible, you justified your gambling habit with it.

Lol.

Go look it up in the Bible, do you own one? If not give me your address I will send one too you.

If the authoritie of this board was too indeed tell me that I must stop posting about God, then as it says in the Bible I am too obey the laws.

And I would do so too obey that order.

And I would not fight it.

But if I'm told too speak evil against my faith I would simply walk away from this board.

So talk too Mike he's in charge.

Go look it up its in the Bible.

First off, i know enough about religion to know you cant spit out chapters and verses without index cards in front of you.

Second, bible thumpers are usually 1 of 2 things and certaintly not a soldier to deliver the message. 1) Somebody who went looney. 2) A wolf in sheeps clothing.

Ill be perfectly honest, you need to be investigated to make sure your not just polluting minds.

Lol.

Go look it up in the Bible, do you own one? If not give me your address I will send one too you.

If the authoritie of this board was too indeed tell me that I must stop posting about God, then as it says in the Bible I am too obey the laws.

But if I'm told too speak evil against my faith I would simply walk away from this board.

You simply don't know religion or what faith is. You are a fraud. You bring a bad name to christianity as you falsely represent it.

Anyway. Back to FF.

Lol.

I pray to God that someday you will know true meaning of word too vs to

I pray to God that someday you will know true meaning of word too vs to

Amen. It's like nails on a chalkboard.