Sign in to follow this  
Stu82

J. Graham or Kenny Stills @ Flex?-Playoff hopes on line

On first thought on paper it might sound like a no brainer to go with Graham especially as he has been pretty hot and putting up TD's of recent weeks. That being said Kenny Stills and Miami will probably be playing from behind all game and he and Moore have a good connection with each other so do I take a gamble and roll with Stills hoping for high upside or go with the safer bet on Graham? This is a tough call right now.

Jimmy Graham @ SF

Kenny Stills @ NE

with playoffs on the line I would go safe with Jimmy. I'm playing Stills in a DFS lineup but that is the place where you roll the dice more. That being said since those guys don't play today if your opponent has thanksgiving day players who go off and you need to make up ground, Stills would make more sense. Good Luck.

Graham.

I say Graham also. I see your point and the way I see it is, if you slide Stills in for Graham and Stills chokes/Graham explodes again, you're going to beat yourself up over that switch and for outthinking yourself. If you go with Graham and Graham sucks/Stills does good, at least you went with the person you should've, imo.

Bottom line is that Stills doesn't have a higher ceiling than Graham so there's really no point on switching them out unless you have a gut feeling you'd rather go with.

Thanks for all the input. In hindsight, I should have stuck Stills in the line-up over Brick Hands Evan Engram. That was painful to watch last night!

Good luck to everybody this weekend!

Engram hurt me bad last night too. May have to start Delanie Walker over him from here on out. Engram has good projections every week because the Giants offense is horrible and should be playing catch up every week. Last nights game was absolutely horrible.

Now Jimmy is "questionable" with ankle injury and a 4:00 game vs. Stills (Miami) 1:00 start time. If Graham is ruled out, hope they announce before those 1:00 games. Just adds to the tough call....

Now Jimmy is "questionable" with ankle injury and a 4:00 game vs. Stills (Miami) 1:00 start time. If Graham is ruled out, hope they announce before those 1:00 games. Just adds to the tough call....

anything serious? I haven't had Jimmy on my team this year but from what I've heard is that he's ruled as Q pretty much every week and it shouldn't be much a problem. I could be wrong, something I just heard on a fantasy show when his status was marked questionable.