Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Edex - Draft - Genesis Open - COMPLETE

I was playing till dark y-day, didn't see the ending........ Did Bubba cry again in front of a camera?

Really? We were out at Southern Oaks. Teed off at 10am and had to quit at the turn due to rain and wind. We waited it out for about an hour, but the radar looked like we were in trouble for another 2-3 hours.

I was playing well. I shot a 39 on the front with two 3 putts in which I left lags about 8 feet short.

Really? We were out at Southern Oaks. Teed off at 10am and had to quit at the turn due to rain and wind. We waited it out for about an hour, but the radar looked like we were in trouble for another 2-3 hours.

I was playing well. I shot a 39 on the front with two 3 putts in which I left lags about 8 feet short.

Yea - was long day of hit and miss.

We teed off at 9:30 a.m., made it all the way thru 13 - then it came down... We headed in for about 2 hours of poker, then went back out........ Once we went back out, it was perfect. We played 18 more... I got a new 3-wood and SW, so I was eager to get some work in.

So, if my math is correct, standings should look like this through two events:

1. Pat- 11 points

2t. WW- 7 points

2t. Nuggs- 7 points

4t. Edro- 5 points

4t. Fumble- 5 points

6. KSB- 4 points

7. CBF- 3 points

8. Dain- 2 points

9t. Cruzer- 0 points

9t. LOD- 0 points

So, if my math is correct, standings should look like this through two events:

1. Pat- 11 points

2t. WW- 7 points

2t. Nuggs- 7 points

4t. Edro- 5 points

4t. Fumble- 5 points

6. KSB- 4 points

7. CBF- 3 points

8. Dain- 2 points

9t. Cruzer- 0 points

9t. LOD- 0 points

As the great John Winger said, "I'm pacing myself Sergeant." :bench:

:D

Want to do a head to head?

1st round $5 - Winnah Ed

2nd round $5 Winnah Ed

3rd round $10 Winnah Ed

4th round $10 Winnah Ed

Final $20 - Winnah Ed

Can lose 50 at the most.

Does anyone have a broom?

Final Standings

1. Pat -27 (-12,-8,-7) .......... $140.......7 edex pts

2. Edjr -20 (-10,-8,-2)............$60.........5 edex pts

3. fumb -18 (-9,-7,-2)..............................4 edex pts

4. CBF -16 (-8,-4,-4)..............................3 edex pts

5. Nuggs -10 (-7,-4,+1).............................2 edex pts

6. KSB -7 (-6,-1,E)...............................1 edex pt

7. Dain -6 (-3,-3,E)

8. WW -5 (-2,-2,-1)

9. Cruz +2 (-7,-1,+10)

10 LOD MC

pat paid

LOD is not eligible for Edex Cup

pat paid

LOD is not eligible for Edex Cup

I think we need to make a mental note of this for future seasons. LOD paid to be in the edex for the first event, didn't fair well, then missed the start if the draft and decided to get in for regular cost and you refunded his edex amount. Which is perfectly fine but I think going forward, if you choose to throw in for the edex, and then change your mind, you don't get your edex money back. And if you miss an event but still wish to be edex eligible, you need to be current with all 5 dollar edex payments even for events you missed.

What's to stop someone from winning 4 events, being a virtual lock for the edex and vanishing for the last, let's say 2 events, knowing they have that edex payday..... or what's to stop someone from wanting to be in the edex but realizing they got off to a poor start and then bowing out to get their $$ back.

Not saying that happened or that we really need to worry about it with our little group here.... Just spitballing

I think we need to make a mental note of this for future seasons. LOD paid to be in the edex for the first event, didn't fair well, then missed the start if the draft and decided to get in for regular cost and you refunded his edex amount. Which is perfectly fine but I think going forward, if you choose to throw in for the edex, and then change your mind, you don't get your edex money back. And if you miss an event but still wish to be edex eligible, you need to be current with all 5 dollar edex payments even for events you missed.

What's to stop someone from winning 4 events, being a virtual lock for the edex and vanishing for the last, let's say 2 events, knowing they have that edex payday..... or what's to stop someone from wanting to be in the edex but realizing they got off to a poor start and then bowing out to get their $$ back.

Not saying that happened or that we really need to worry about it with our little group here.... Just spitballing

I get what you're saying. I dont think he was really invested anyway, as he was around the morning of the draft, but didn't seem to care.

If any of our regular core did this, it would be an issue.

I agree and if you want to keep that $5, I'm willing to pay an extra $5 next tourney 9since you gave it back and I only paid $15 for this past one). I just can't commit to it because I may even miss a tourney.

I agree and if you want to keep that $5, I'm willing to pay an extra $5 next tourney 9since you gave it back and I only paid $15 for this past one). I just can't commit to it because I may even miss a tourney.

Nah man its all good. That was Eds call and no one batted an eye. I also.don't want to make this too serious, just wanted Ed to keep an eye on it for future years.

Mostly because some people prepay a whole season and some dont, but we all have to possibility of missing an event or being late and skipped.

If I missed a draft I would pick 6 at the end but I'd still expect to owe for the edex.

I think with the season long aspect, you're either all the way in or all the way out. Can't be just the tip :P

It really all boils down to the individuals fear of greatness

It really all boils down to the individuals fear of greatness

Fock that - I'm still blaming Jason Garrett. :mad:

Nah man its all good. That was Eds call and no one batted an eye. I also.don't want to make this too serious, just wanted Ed to keep an eye on it for future years.

Mostly because some people prepay a whole season and some dont, but we all have to possibility of missing an event or being late and skipped.

If I missed a draft I would pick 6 at the end but I'd still expect to owe for the edex.

I think with the season long aspect, you're either all the way in or all the way out. Can't be just the tip :P

Unless it's too big

Cruz pays off our side bet in a big way, a solid purple TCU golf shirt. First focker that calls me Barney when i wear it gets junkpunched. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Cruz pays off our side bet in a big way, a solid purple TCU golf shirt. First focker that calls me Barney when i wear it gets junkpunched. :thumbsup:

I was hoping you'd like. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Ill be honest, the T-shirt I got you cost me 7 bucks :lol:

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

Ill be honest, the T-shirt I got you cost me 7 bucks :lol:

To paraphrase Fast Eddie Felson:

Shirts won are ten times sweeter than shirts bought.