Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Anyone grabbing Dez Bryant just in case?

Now w Gordon to NE, do you think he may go back to cleveland or the redskins? I currently have Anthony Miller and was considering dumping AM for DB...

My WR Needs help for sure, just not sure if Dez is any sort of fantasy relevance if he comes back.

Nope.

In case of what?

He is not a professional football player anymore. If anyone wanted his azz, they would have signed him over a month ago.

Dez? He hasn't been reliable in years.

Just to play devil's advocate (because I agree with your claim), he's also had junk for QBs for years. Dak seems to be showing us what he's really all about, so maybe we shouldn't hold it against Dez that he didn't do well with Dak under center. Before that, we had a single year of Romo/Wheeden/Cassel/Moore (yeesh). So that was 2015. Then two years of Dak.

What was Dez like in 2014, his last year of good QB play?

88/1,320 with 16 TDs

Declining skills, or bad QBs?

• Like 1

I think he’s had a tough time staying healthy in 2015 and 2016.

I thought the Packers would have been a great fit for him with Rodgers.

No question Qb play has hurt him, but I think he’s been hurt some, and that doesn’t help.

I find it hard to judge his talent right now, based on those other two issues.

Have him stashed in a deep league. Figured the potential upside for a roster spot is higher than someone's 3rd or 4th RB or 4th or 5th WR.

Just to play devil's advocate (because I agree with your claim), he's also had junk for QBs for years. Dak seems to be showing us what he's really all about, so maybe we shouldn't hold it against Dez that he didn't do well with Dak under center. Before that, we had a single year of Romo/Wheeden/Cassel/Moore (yeesh). So that was 2015. Then two years of Dak.

What was Dez like in 2014, his last year of good QB play?

88/1,320 with 16 TDs

Declining skills, or bad QBs?

I agree with this, maybe Dez is on the decline but hes 29.... I would say its the bad QB play. I bet he would be a top 20 WR if he just signed with the Ravens...

I think he is worth a stash, but if he lands in a place with a bad QB I don't think he will do much.

Best place I think is SF. Cle is ok, and Was could be a bad fit.

I just don't understand where he could even go at this point.

Cowboys are struggling at WR and he was just in Jerry Jones box for a concert. Could bring him back at a discount. Nothing.

Eagles, another team that will know him well, can't even fill all the chairs in their WR room at the moment. Nothing.

Redskins, a team he's mentioned he'd like to go to just signed two WRs over him this week. Breshard Perriman and Michael Floyd. Let that sink in. Nothing.

Patriots, the other team he's been begging to sign him. They've gone through 20+ WRs lately and just traded for Josh Gordon. Nothing.

Browns, the team he actually met with and even appeared on Hard Knocks. Just lost Josh Gordon. Nothing.

Ravens offered him a contract and he stupidly turned them down expecting better down the line. John Brown, Michael Crabtree and Willie Snead are the top WRs. Nothing.

Colts, Seahawks, Niners and Bills could all use WR help at the moment. Nothing.

His fantasy relevance. Nothing.

I just don't understand where he could even go at this point.

Cowboys are struggling at WR and he was just in Jerry Jones box for a concert. Could bring him back at a discount. Nothing.

Eagles, another team that will know him well, can't even fill all the chairs in their WR room at the moment. Nothing.

Redskins, a team he's mentioned he'd like to go to just signed two WRs over him this week. Breshard Perriman and Michael Floyd. Let that sink in. Nothing.

Patriots, the other team he's been begging to sign him. They've gone through 20+ WRs lately and just traded for Josh Gordon. Nothing.

Browns, the team he actually met with and even appeared on Hard Knocks. Just lost Josh Gordon. Nothing.

Ravens offered him a contract and he stupidly turned them down expecting better down the line. John Brown, Michael Crabtree and Willie Snead are the top WRs. Nothing.

Colts, Seahawks, Niners and Bills could all use WR help at the moment. Nothing.

His fantasy relevance. Nothing.

All good points. Is he just demanding too much money? Or are Floyd, Perriman et al actually better NFL recievers right now?