Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Hillary Ran one of the Worst Campaigns Evah

Are you trolling sicko? Gonna send me a PM if I say I am < 15? :nono:

Trolling?

No...Im commenting on your complete immaturity.

And Ill let you all send PMs to each other...you seem to do that best.

If you want to know why Hillary lost read "Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign" by Jonathan Allen, Amie Parnes.

Out of 3,142 counties, parishes, and boroughs, Hillary Clinton won less than five hundred of them.

Out of 3,142 counties, parishes, and boroughs, Hillary Clinton won less than five hundred of them.

What's the air like on the moon?

33 people convicted on terrorism charges in the U.S. Have come from the seven countries on Trumps list.

Yes but you think the Russians did it! Read the book!

I don't think the Russians did I it, I think they tried to help in it in exchange for kickbacks. I don't think they are the reason

Gotta love how the Clinton machine whipped up the dopes into a frenzy and laid off their incompetence on the Russian boogey man. How about showing some concern that the democratic nominee didn't go to Wisconsin? I wonder why? Yeah it sucks there and the hamptons and Hollywood are much better than some dairy farm in Lacrosse, but that's what you have to do.

I don't think the Russians did I it, I think they tried to help in it in exchange for kickbacks. I don't think they are the reason

How did they help and what kick backs did they get?

Read the book! It is written by two Liberal Journalist, your people.

And somehow got 3 million more votes. :mellow:

How did they help and what kick backs did they get?

Read the book! It is written by two Liberal Journalist, your people.

And your people Paul Ryan has said multiple times Russia did it soooo

And somehow got 3 million more votes. :mellow:

According to Trump, there were over three million illegal voters. :clap: :lol:

If you want to know why Hillary lost read "Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign" by Jonathan Allen, Amie Parnes.

FYI that book is a joke. They blame bad luck for the most part on her failed campaign and it's also a hit piece on Trump

1. Holy months later batmat. Is Mike really that shy on thread space? and

2. Whilst I'm sure this was a pay-off (like speaking fees), I can't even imagine anyone wanting to read this book.

It's gotta be right up there with "Mechanized Armour with Mike Dukakis" and

"The Dulcet Tones of Howard Dean"

If she's got a chapter on how her staff started the whole "birther" thing, THAT might the only worthwhile read.

Now, please die and let Bill score some trim without getting a ratio of shiit fromt he NY Post.

Why can't she just die a peaceful death......like anyone who has crossed her.

She's still making excuses in her new book.

Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders for inspiring 'Crooked Hillary' attacks

Says Sander's attacks help Trump win.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/05/clinton-blasts-bernie-sanders-for-inspiring-crooked-hillary-attacks.html

She would have made a great President!

It wasn't all Bernie's fault. :cry: It was also the right wing media, :cry: James Comey, :cry:, President Obama, :cry: and most especially all those deplorable white people :cry: .

She won the popular vote!

Sure a 500 page book whining about how she lost the election may sound like poor reading material, but it sure beats 500 pages gloating about how she won it.

Lady, you were giftwrapped Donald Trump as an opponent.

Love the part about "insane rules for campaign finance" when Trump paid for his own campaign. Who actually believes this kunt?

Everytime Trump says something that makes me wince I think of ol cankles and her screeching at us and I'm ok with my choice. Thanks for sticking around Hillary, and reminding me and the rest of us why we rejected you.

Never been happier I was smart enough to not vote for either of these 2 pieces of sh1t. :thumbsup:

Maybe the reason "Crooked Hillary" stuck so well is because everybody saw how she was in cahoots with, beholden to, and shamelessly shilling for every big money Democratic special interest group out there.

It wasn't just the Bernie Bros that picked up on it. A hint there might be daylight between their laundry list of demands and her campaign promises would have gone a long way.

Sure a 500 page book whining about how she lost the election may sound like poor reading material, but it sure beats 500 pages gloating about how she won it.

Lady, you were giftwrapped Donald Trump as an opponent.

anddddd could not beat him. Face it lady. It's not us. It's you.

That's it "They made me run against an opponent who said not nice things about me." Trump had 16 of them. Who needed Bernie to tell them she was crooked anyhow?

anddddd could not beat him. Face it lady. It's not us. It's you.

She got the debate questions in advance and said nothing, that alone is crooked, and she still got schlonged

She got the debate questions in advance and said nothing, that alone is crooked, and she still got schlonged

Let's be clear on this. I can't stand the odious biitch, but I"m also no fan of stupid either:

As far as I know, she got ONE question ahead of time.

And that question - wasn't for a Trump/HRC debate- it was for a primary debate.

And, pursuant to the rules of Primaries, we've seen candidates just named in back-door deals and other seemingly 'shady' methods at conventions and before. So, for all the shady shiit that I'd think of when I heard the term 'crooked hrc', this is actually probably the least of those things.

"I have come to terms with the fact that a lot of people — millions and millions of people — decided they just didn’t like me, What makes me such a lightning rod for fury? I’m really asking . . . I’m at a loss.” - Hillary Clinton

"I have come to terms with the fact that a lot of people millions and millions of people decided they just didnt like me, What makes me such a lightning rod for fury? Im really asking . . . Im at a loss. - Hillary Clinton

Well Hillary, for one thing, nothing is ever your fault. In this case, you blame those millions and millions of people.

The media, having her back has given her plenty of excuses when all she needed was honesty.

Hillary, you're a horrible human and America hates you.

The media, having her back has given her plenty of excuses when all she needed was honesty.

Hillary, you're a horrible human and America hates you.

Hahhaha too bad no one ever told her that.....and lived.

"I think it's sad that after Hillary Clinton ran one of the most negative campaigns in history and lost and the last chapter of her public life is going to be now defined by propping up book sales with false and reckless attacks," Sarah Huxhabee Sander

I do find it funny that it came out she bought the house next to her to house the secret service when she's president.

What I thought was strange though is doesn't she already have SS protection? Where are they staying now?

So I've got copies of her book for Giants Fan, Slo, MDC, Worms, etc........all signed by Satan herself.

I didn't even vote for her. You on the other hand were dumb enough to vote Trump. Congratulations, retarded.

I didn't even vote for her. You on the other hand were dumb enough to vote Trump. Congratulations, retarded.

Retard?

Don't care and not what I claimed. You've come down on the left enough I thought you'd like one. :thumbsup:

Retard?

Don't care and not what I claimed. You've come down on the left enough I thought you'd like one. :thumbsup:

Every day I am even prouder to have not voted for either of these two horrible candidates and also not to spend every day rubbing yambags like you and your buddies here. :thumbsup:

Every day I am even prouder to have not voted for either of these two horrible candidates and also not to spend every day rubbing yambags like you and your buddies here. :thumbsup:

Your yambag is chaffing mine as we speak...........

Then why do you come in these threads? You're not funny, informed or interesting. You're a low level troll is all. Surely you have better things to do? Maybe start a Gary Johnson thread? Or how about a movie thread?