Sign in to follow this  
Ecko31

is this to much to give up?

ok first our leage is 2 qb 4 wr all tds 6 pts 1 pt per 15 yrds passing 1 ppr 1 pt per 10 yrds recieving he wants to trade my drew brees and demarius thomas for his bigben/dez/megatron?

currently my qb wr are

brees romo

dt,fitz, terrance willams r.wayne

and his are

kaep, big ben

dez , megatron,julio , andre johnson thoughts?

I think you could make a good case either way. With the scoring the way it is at 1 pt per 15 passing yards and 6 pt TD pass I would hold on to Brees. He is pretty much a guarantee for 5000+ yards. He could out gain Roethlisberger in yards by 1500 and 15+ TDs. That right there is probably worth as much as Dez or Megatron.

Let me get this straight...this is a 2 for 3 deal? IE: You give Brees & DThomas - and in exchange you get BenRoth, Calvin Johnson, and Dez Bryant? If that's the case, I like the trade for you. I do agree w/polecat that there's a good case to pull the deal vs. not... I think here, you make or break the deal depending on how well you think Tony Romo will perform. There's the Romo camp who believe that, while he remains an injury risk, that the Dallas-offense will be fantasy gold this year. Rationale is that Dallas has a fantastic RB, two quality WR's, solid TE, Romo...and one of the most horrible DST's in the league. If you think Romo can be 75%-90% as good as Brees, I say pull the trigger on this deal. Is there any question in your mind that "D. Thomas for Calvin Johnson & Dez" isn't an upgrade to your WR core? Wow. I'd gamble.

You have the WR depth already. I don't think you need a huge upgrade. Brees is such an advantage in a league like this. I'd stand pat with Brees.