Sign in to follow this  
poop

which combo do you prefer

hey guys, any thoughts on who you'd rather have as your number 2 RB and WR ?

Reuben Droughns and Chris Chambers or Willie Parker and Donald Driver?

leave me a link, I'll hit you back.

Thanks for your answer on my post. This ones close, but I'll do my best....

With Droughns' legal troubles, and the LeCharles Bentley injury, i like FWP over him. Especially because FWP is in a contract year. You gotta love a RB who can break an 80 yarder once or twice a season.

WR's are harder to predict, but these two are pretty close, Chambers being marginally better.

However, I believe the difference in FWP and Droughns is greater than the difference between Chambers and Driver. So my final answer is FWP/Driver > Droughns/Chambers.

Parker/Driver will get you better points especially since da bus is gone. Driver has been consistently good over the last couple of years.

Chambers mayhave a bit of upside with Culpepper, but I think the running game will be featured now that Ricky isn't distracting anyone

hey guys, any thoughts on who you'd rather have as your number 2 RB and WR ?

Reuben Droughns and Chris Chambers or Willie Parker and Donald Driver?

leave me a link, I'll hit you back.

parker and driver. i liek driver almost as much as chambers. and i like willie a lot more than droughns.

I'm going to cast the dissenting vote for Droughns and Chambers.

I think it's fairly safe to say that Culpepper can't be any worse than what Chambers had to deal with last year, so I think its not unreasonable to see him get at or near those numbers again.

Droughns does what he does. In my league (fairly standard scoring), Droughns outperformed Parker 195 to 168. I don't care about his legal troubles...those things have a habit of going away or at least being put on the backburner until the season ends. I think Droughns has a better year, adding a 3-4 TD's.

Just my opinion...I could be totally insane.

Not even close..Droughns and Chambers. Droughns will get his 1,000 yards and more than 2 TDs this year. Parker loses TDs as always to Staley/Haynes. Chambers way outclasses Driver.

This is not even close in my opinion. Chambers is a stud. Driver is not.

Browns offense will be much improved this year watch.

Parker/Driver

Look at it this way...Parker put up more TDs than Droughns last year...IN a RBBC Pittsburgh and essentially a nobody. Droughns has a damaged O-line. Chambers will be insane this year...but Driver isn't that bad and doesn't jump over the value Parker has over Droughns IMHO.

Parker had 4 rushing TDs to Droughns' 2. Chambers had 11 to Driver's 5. So if you're just going by Last Year's TD totals, Drougns/Chambers is the way to go.

The gap between Chambers and Driver is ridiculous. Favre has lost it and Driver is old. Chambers is just coming into his prime. Droughns will score more than 2 this year.

Can you stomach penciling in Don Driver in your starting lineup each week? I couldn't.