Sign in to follow this  
Killer V

Trade Eval...

I'm looking to trade Keyshawn & McNabb for Curtis (STL WR) & Bledsoe.

Am I a dumbass (for this anyway) or genius?

dont do this, mcnabb put up great numbers even with crappy recievers before TO, and keyshawn will now be the number 2 wr on a team that is questionable with their runnin game not to mention a very consistent qb in delhomme. bledsoe could have a good upside but curtis not at all.

I'd think that if you were a gambling man to take the trade. Curtis is a really good reciever and could be a breakout, but his stats will depend on how much time Issac Bruce gets. Bledsoe could put up big numbers this year, but then again so could McNabb, so overall that's about even maybe slight advantage Bledsoe. Keyshawn is definately the safer pick for WR though.

News: StLouisRams.com reports Kevin Curtis is unlikely to return kicks, as head coach Scott Linehan says that he is much too valuable to risk in the return game. "I think we have a pretty good feel of Kevin doing that. Full time returner? I don't know if that's going to be what we do with Kevin because his value as a third receiver is pretty high with our team. He's going to help us in there. He's going to be able to go back there in an as needed role," said Linehan.

Might want to consider that.