Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Hard to believe this Horono from Hawaii is an actual US senator, one of 100.She should be gathering pineapples and coconuts on the beach for the luau. And cleaning up afterwards.

Speaking of Horono, another example of do as I say, not as I do.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/mazie-hirono-believe-accusers-not-stance-for-daniel-inouye/

Ive been busy the past few days, but getting caught up. Im seeing Sexual Predator mentioned constantly.

Wow, really?

Ive been busy the past few days, but getting caught up. Im seeing Sexual Predator mentioned constantly.

Wow, really?

"Credible accusations" is the phrase of the week.

Unhinged left chased Ted Cruz out of a restaurant because of fake gang rapes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SmashRacismDC/status/1044408830564683776

I think we are witnessing the Dems self destruct.

Should be some great riots over the next few days.

Wow...Just wow...another 50 years and the Constitution will be nothing but toilet paper.

Feinsteins little plan is going to backfire come November.

How so?

She's thrown all kinds of sand into the works and may yet block Kavenaugh. There almost certainly won't be time to go through another nominee before the election and the Republican weakness with suburban women can be hammered at for trying to "bulldoze through a sex offender."

Oh thank God, Avenattis involved. That's never a shitshow.

And more of this bullshit, my client when she does choose to step forward will prove to be very very reliable. We anticipate she'll step forward on Wednesday.

Okay , then get the off TV until then. I'm so sick of this . Trump pulls it too. This isn't God damn reality television. You don't need to advance ahead of time whatever story. It's not about ratings.

What a crapfest. All these bitches suddenly finding memory? Really?

Just a matter of time before the Kardashians demand the FBI start looking into the leak of her sex tape.

I mean, like, for sure, everybody else gets to have an FBI investigation! It's not fair!

Oh thank God, Avenattis involved. That's never a shitshow.

And more of this bullshit, my client when she does choose to step forward will prove to be very very reliable. We anticipate she'll step forward on Wednesday.

Okay ######, then get the ###### off TV until then. I'm so sick of this ######. Trump pulls it too. This isn't God damn reality television. You don't need to advance ahead of time whatever story. It's not about ratings.

What a crapfest. All these bitches suddenly finding memory? Really?

Kavenaugh clearly chose the wrong career path. Just think what could have been accomplished had he chosen Alzheimers researcher.

Ford won't testify Thursday.

She can't, her made up story has no supporting evidence at all.

5 people at the party, not a single one of them is backing her story and none lived in the house.

Like everything the left does, it was a scam. Her dirty lawyers will try to delay again on the grounds of their fake victim being potentially more victimized.

She should be charged with some sort of crime.

This man is appointed to the highest court in the land, she and her team of dirty bastards are obstructing this apportionment for none other than political reasons.

Anyone supporting and defending her actions should be truly ashamed of themselves.

Is this how you teach your children to lose ?

It is exactly how Lefties are teaching their children. My wife has a couple pink puzzy hat wearing friends, and they drag their kids along to the protests, teaching them about all of the ills that the evil white man has inflicted.

It is exactly how Lefties are teaching their children. My wife has a couple pink puzzy hat wearing friends, and they drag their kids along to the protests, teaching them about all of the ills that the evil white man has inflicted.

sickos

The biggest joke is wanting the FBI to investigate this. She claims, he denies, no witnesses. What exactly are they investigating? A 35 year old claim involving some drunk teenagers? If they're interested maybe the CIA can use some of those enhanced interrogation techniques they claim to be against. Joke.

The biggest joke is wanting the FBI to investigate this. She claims, he denies, no witnesses. What exactly are they investigating? A 35 year old claim involving some drunk teenagers? If they're interested maybe the CIA can use some of those enhanced interrogation techniques they claim to be against. Joke.

Partisan grandstanding meant to keep some of the dumber sheep in line. Worked on a couple here.
  • Like 1

Partisan grandstanding meant to keep some of the dumber sheep in line. Worked on a couple here.

They don't seem to mind lowering the bar to ruin a mans life for future generations, including their own off spring. Do they think their kids will be exempt? This stuff will become commonplace at all levels of education and employment. Truly deranged.

They don't seem to mind lowering the bar to ruin a mans life for future generations, including their own off spring. Do they think their kids will be exempt? This stuff will become commonplace at all levels of education and employment. Truly deranged.

They are sentencing their kids to live absolutely perfect lives. As if this generation isn't bombarded with pressure every other way.

Who cares? When you live in a tent, have no job, and call yourself Antifa, why do you care about background checks?
  • Like 1

Ford won't testify Thursday.

She can't, her made up story has no supporting evidence at all.

5 people at the party, not a single one of them is backing her story and none lived in the house.

Like everything the left does, it was a scam. Her dirty lawyers will try to delay again on the grounds of their fake victim being potentially more victimized.

She should be charged with some sort of crime.

This man is appointed to the highest court in the land, she and her team of dirty bastards are obstructing this apportionment for none other than political reasons.

Anyone supporting and defending her actions should be truly ashamed of themselves.

To be charging her with a crime you have to prove she is lying...and you cant donthat. Again...that is exactly why many women dont ever come forward...because faux men like you and your attitude. Though...everyone knows damn well of this was a liberal youd be crying bloody murder for an investigation or for him to just step down...and probably that they just then need to nominate a conservative.

To be charging her with a crime you have to prove she is lying...and you cant donthat. Again...that is exactly why many women dont ever come forward...because faux men like you and your attitude. Though...everyone knows damn well of this was a liberal youd be crying bloody murder for an investigation or for him to just step down...and probably that they just then need to nominate a conservative.

I may be wrong but I think if we were to dig up the Potatomayor and Kagan hearings, wed see not much more than grumbling acceptance from drobeski. Also, I like the idea that to charge her with a crime, you have to prove she is lying. Its how things should be done. I just wish the concept applied to Kavenaugh as well.

Im reasonably sure shes a leftist political assassin with an agenda. Trump had Kavenaugh on his short list for over a week but she chose to inform not him, but Diane Feinstein and neither brought it forth until it was most politically convenient to do so.

If she were a real victim, she couldve easily kept Kavenaugh off the court by telling Trump and/or McConell or Grassley at the time she told Feinstein. That would have been enough to spook them and she could have maintained anonymity. To me, theres only one reason to explain why she chose Feinstein instead: Shes a craptivist.

I may be wrong but I think if we were to dig up the Potatomayor and Kagan hearings, wed see not much more than grumbling acceptance from drobeski. Also, I like the idea that to charge her with a crime, you have to prove she is lying. Its how things should be done. I just wish the concept applied to Kavenaugh as well.

Im reasonably sure shes a leftist political assassin with an agenda. Trump had Kavenaugh on his short list for over a week but she chose to inform not him, but Diane Feinstein and neither brought it forth until it was most politically convenient to do so.

If she were a real victim, she couldve easily kept Kavenaugh off the court by telling Trump and/or McConell or Grassley at the time she told Feinstein. That would have been enough to spook them and she could have maintained anonymity. To me, theres only one reason to explain why she chose Feinstein instead: Shes a craptivist.

Im saying if these allegations came up against a liberal he and others calling her a slut and skank would be screaming for a full investigation.

As for proving a crime...I agree...but he isnt being charged with a crime. So it does apply.

A leftist political assassin? Really volt...going fully whacko with the rest? Telling Trump? Are you nuts? You think that would have stopped Trymp from nominating him? Have you seen hisnother nominees for positions? What makes you think her accusation would even reach him much less sway him? Grasseley has possibly known about multiple allegations and did nothing. She chose the opposition as they are the most likely to actually bring it forward or trying to oppose wheres the others you named would have done absolutely nothing at all (and you have to know that...you are smart enough to know Trump, McConnel, or Grasseley wouldnt have touched this)

And of you look at Gorsuch these things didnt happen...

to block the vote you need to prove he is lying, they cant do that.

His past is out there for the world to see, everything.

Hers is deleted.

Why would she delete it. Surely this social media activity could only help her credibility.

Extremely odd she wants to keep it hidden.

Dontcha think ?

Should it not be fair game that the committee and the accused have all the information on the accuser to help them in determining her credibility?

You're a down the middle guy, dont you think that would be the fair way to analyze this ?

Seriously man, Gorsuch was replacing Scalia. You really are missing the small picture, the big picture and every other picture.

Look at the link I posted. That's a start. I can certainly see why the school removed them from their website. Here is a follow up article detailing what a bunch of racists this chick and her high school friends were:

http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/v-behaviorurldefaultvmlo.html

But hey, she's just an innocent victim.

Yeah, she just HUNG out with lots of racists and sluts. But she was pure as snow. :lol:

So according to this logic, she is grouped in with the people in her yearbook...so therefore:

Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to a Woman It Named

Brett Kavanaugh’s page in his high school yearbook offers a glimpse of the teenage years of the man who is now President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee: lots of football, plenty of drinking, parties at the beach. Among the reminiscences about sports and booze is a mysterious entry: “Renate Alumnius.”

The word “Renate” appears at least 14 times in Georgetown Preparatory School’s 1983 yearbook, on individuals’ pages and in a group photo of nine football players, including Judge Kavanaugh, who were described as the “Renate Alumni.” It is a reference to Renate Schroeder, then a student at a nearby Catholic girls’ school.

Two of Judge Kavanaugh’s classmates say the mentions of Renate were part of the football players’ unsubstantiated boasting about their conquests.

Also he was a friend of Mark Judge...you know the guy who wrote:

Wasted: Tales of a Genx Drunk

With a touch of dark humor, Mark Judge takes the reader on a 12-step journey through his experience as a teenage alcoholic and the revelations that led to his recovery. This coming-of-age memoir is presented from the perspective of an "ordinary" kid who grew up in a small town outside Washington, D.C., attended Catholic school, and experimented with alcohol in a fairly typical way. What is atypical is where the experimentation led. While his drunken acts first appear as little more than adolescent antics and harmless pranks, it slowly becomes apparent that there is a serious problem lurking behind the laughs and half-racks. After a series of events leads him into depression, humiliation, and confusion, Judge discovers both Alcoholics Anonymous and Milan Recovery, launching the narrative into a history of the programs and their respective pros and cons, the physiological roots of alcoholism, and the various misnomers related to the disease. In relating his experiences, Judge relies on his skills as a journalist to track the causes of addiction and the effectiveness of traditional recovery techniques while maintaining a deeply personal, though often cynical, tone.

Since you judge people by the company they keep(even when there is no proof that CBF kept such company)....

Im saying if these allegations came up against a liberal he and others calling her a slut and skank would be screaming for a full investigation.

As for proving a crime...I agree...but he isnt being charged with a crime. So it does apply.

A leftist political assassin? Really volt...going fully whacko with the rest? Telling Trump? Are you nuts? You think that would have stopped Trymp from nominating him? Have you seen hisnother nominees for positions? What makes you think her accusation would even reach him much less sway him? Grasseley has possibly known about multiple allegations and did nothing. She chose the opposition as they are the most likely to actually bring it forward or trying to oppose wheres the others you named would have done absolutely nothing at all (and you have to know that...you are smart enough to know Trump, McConnel, or Grasseley wouldnt have touched this)

I didnt say I was sure, just that it makes it the most sense. And yes, I think Trump wouldnt have nominated him if he knew these allegations. He wanted a smooth nomination, not this.

I tend to be one of the moderates around here I think.

And yeah, I think thats exactly what this is. Political Assassination. The only question, in my mind, is to what extent this chick is complicit, and to what extent she is a tool.

Feinstein and her ilk are clearly using this for their own political ends to the nth degree.

I find it awfully convenient that a woman sat on this for three and a half decades, and then brings it to Diane Feinstein. Not the police. Not the media. Just a democratic senator. And once it begins to stall out, lo and behold, here come two more supposed victims.

The first chick may just be crazy. Or she may be part of the scheme. But I dont buy that she doesnt remember anything about it. When. Where. Who. Anything. All her witnesses deny any knowledge.

The second and third chicks? Please. Their band wagoners. If some chick accused a d!ckless homosexual of assault, two more would come out if he was rich and or powerful.

Its a hatchet job, and its disgusting. And it, like many other actions of the Democratic Party over the last year, is disgusting the middle voters that win elections.

• Like 1

to block the vote you need to prove he is lying, they cant do that.

His past is out there for the world to see, everything.

Hers is deleted.

Why would she delete it. Surely this social media activity could only help her credibility.

Extremely odd she wants to keep it hidden.

Dontcha think ?

Should it not be fair game that the committee and the accused have all the information on the accuser to help them in determining her credibility?

You're a down the middle guy, dont you think that would be the fair way to analyze this ?

I think for some tondecode he is unfit there just needs to be reasonable questions around his honesty. We are talking those on the fence about him already (Republicans). Its not a court of law...

Yes we see his past which doesnt seem to match his angel image he is trying to portray.

Oh...and all the documents he had withheld...why did he hide all of that?

Where is your link about that social media? Same as Strikes ridiculous link?

But yeah...hang your hat on social media and your crackpot rumors.

Seriously man, Gorsuch was replacing Scalia. You really are missing the small picture, the big picture and every other picture.

Seriously man...we are being told the left would oppose anyone...would use these tactics on anyone. Except when they didnt. And I even said I was fine with him...and purely as a jurist Im ok with most of Kavanaugh.

And yeah, I think thats exactly what this is. Political Assassination. The only question, in my mind, is to what extent this chick is complicit, and to what extent she is a tool.

Feinstein and her ilk are clearly using this for their own political ends to the nth degree.

I find it awfully convenient that a woman sat on this for three and a half decades, and then brings it to Diane Feinstein. Not the police. Not the media. Just a democratic senator. And once it begins to stall out, lo and behold, here come two more supposed victims.

The first chick may just be crazy. Or she may be part of the scheme. But I dont buy that she doesnt remember anything about it. When. Where. Who. Anything. All her witnesses deny any knowledge.

The second and third chicks? Please. Their band wagoners. If some chick accused a d!ckless homosexual of assault, two more would come out if he was rich and or powerful.

Its a hatchet job, and its disgusting. And it, like many other actions of the Democratic Party over the last year, is disgusting the middle voters that win elections.

Spot on.

I didnt say I was sure, just that it makes it the most sense. And yes, I think Trump wouldnt have nominated him if he knew these allegations. He wanted a smooth nomination, not this.

I think it makes sense she was at least abused...and that it very well may have been kavanaugh given what more we keep hearing.

Trump was urged not to nominate him already but did anyway. He didnt go for a smooth confirmation already based on the paper trail and issues surrounding that (which IMO the Dems tried but it was clear the GOP wouldnt be swayed by those possible honesty issues)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/07/us/politics/trump-mcconnell-supreme-court.amp.html

Stall out? How wa sit stalled out? They were agreeing to testify when the rest has come out.

And again so me of you really need to look into how man women never go to the authorities.

And its laughable that this is so disgusting to independent voters but blasting possible victims of assault is just fine. Thats such an ass backward way of thinking to me.

Also if the allegations coming forth are doing so from what Im reading...there is a paper trail of emails discussing it.

Why are people pulling their names from support letters? Why were some of the names wrongfully used in the first place? Why the complete lies and misinformation about Ford being pushed?

None of that is disgusting though, right?

I literally cannot believe what Im seeing around this story. This is so transparently a hatchet job, yet people are soaking it up.

High School? Really?

Wipes social media?

Goes to a politician to report and not some sort of law enforcement?

Come on people.

I literally cannot believe what Im seeing around this story. This is so transparently a hatchet job, yet people are soaking it up.

High School? Really?

Wipes social media?

Come on people.

they suffer from a mental disorder

High School? Really?

Wipes social media?

Come on people.

It's pretty disgusting the lengths that these people will go to.

High School? Really?

Wipes social media?

Come on people.

High school and college and then...if true completely lying about multiple things.

Wiping social media...yes when you are being attacked by right wingers and getting death threats...Id wipe mine too.

Politician has a chance to make a change...she isnt looking to press charges.

It should be looked into...but you all dont want that.