Fireballer

So...what about these kids in DC harassing the indigenous folks?

You think that's bad you should see what the left does. They actually beat people up and burned down businesses and closed city streets.

But, hey, teenagers taunting definitely overshadows all that stuff

I didnt see anything in the video where they looked like they were enticing violence. They were being a bit obnoxious but looking for a fight? Not sure about that. At least no where near on the level of the hood rats in the mall vid.

I didnt see anything in the video where they looked like they were enticing violence. They were being a bit obnoxious but looking for a fight? Not sure about that. At least no where near on the level of the hood rats in the mall vid.

Violence at protests and marches is almost exclusively a tool of the left.

Violence at protests and marches is almost exclusively a tool of the left.

They even had a black kid with them lol. Unfortunate for CNN. Guess they could turn the lighting up and run with it.

This is something that is pretty typical of this board. You won't find the board liberals excusing behavior like this, but you will find MAGA brethren defending it.

This is something that is pretty typical of this board. You won't find the board liberals excusing behavior like this, but you will find MAGA brethren defending it.

Didnt excuse them, said they were being obnoxious. I dont think they meant harm to them. Do you?

Imagine if they werent wearing the big red scary MAGA hat 😱 you wouldnt even look twice at the video.

Imagine if they werent wearing the big red scary MAGA hat 😱 you wouldnt even look twice at the video.

Wrong... if it was you smirking in that mans face without a hat I would beat your ass as well.

• Like 1

You think that's bad you should see what the left does. They actually beat people up and burned down businesses and closed city streets.

No doubt the left is bat sh!t crazy. But as level minded conservatives, we could claim that we keep ourselves above this kind of childish sh!t like the left thrives on.

Yes... I admonish both... both are @ssholes.

No doubt the left is bat sh!t crazy. But as level minded conservatives, we could claim that we keep ourselves above this kind of childish sh!t like the left thrives on.

So much this... as both a Native American and a self professed Christian this angers me beyond belief. What the Catholic Church as done to Native peoples in this country is horrendous. It is a major reason so many of my people have rejected faith on any basis as another of the white mans evils.

Sh!t like this really illistrates this...

As a Conservative Christian I am appalled and really angry with these morons.

No, but theres lots of reports of them intentionally bumping them and getting in their faces trying to elicit a reaction.

Wrong... if it was you smirking in that mans face without a hat I would beat your ass as well.

Youre overreacting. No one even got hurt? Just a bunch of dumbass kids, they didnt even harm anyone and you guys are trying to compare them to Antifa or something.

Youre overreacting. No one even got hurt? Just a bunch of dumbass kids, they didnt even harm anyone and you guys are trying to compare them to Antifa or something.

You know sh!t about that man's culture and the oblivious nature in which you dismiss this disrespect shows you know sh!t outside your own little bubble.

I agree. This is going to get a lot of play by the left even though it doesn't compare to their violence.

No youre putting his culture on a pedestal because you have a direct connection to it. Chill out. Native culture doesnt warrant anymore respect than any other culture. Just a bunch of dumb kids and no one got hurt.

Wrong... people who have no connection to any culture love to be dismissive of anyone elses culture and the aspects of it that actually mean something.

Western culture... or really a lack there of are the worst at this. Especially children... casenin point these children in the video.

also I would not be surprised if this was a another liberal faux crime.

Not anything close to Antifa. But its obvious these kids targeted them because of race. As a righty, this is the kind of sh!t that we have to fight when trying to have any conversation defending our ideals. Its about hate. MAGA represents hate to so many people. Its just another obstacle to overcome.

Wrong... people who have no connection to any culture love to be dismissive of anyone elses culture and the aspects of it that actually mean something.

Western culture... or really a lack there of are the worst at this. Especially children... casenin point these children in the video.

Im not dismissing it, I think they were being obnoxious pricks. All Im saying is they werent being violent. I have respect for the native culture sorry if it came off like I didnt.

Idiot kids

also I would not be surprised if this was a another liberal faux crime.

Not a crime... but really really disrespectful to that Vietnam vet and tribal elder.

Hermmm how can I let you know how this seems to us... take a Vietnam vet.. put him at a DC event to sing the National Anthem. Have a little BLM wearing hat kid get in his face and a pile of others surround the vets family screaming and chanting over him trying to sing the Star Spangled banner.

It's sh!t like this drives minorities away from conservatism. Stupid sh!t like this has the dems going.. see... see... they hate you. We are the only party for you.

It blinds folks from seeing that conservatives don't hate minorities and want everyone to succeed regardless of color or culture. Maybe that's why it pisses me off.

I'm as conservative as they come both fiscially and culturally... but sh!t... this is a really dumb thing.

• Like 1

Anyone who does this is despicable. I dont care who they are or who they vote for. But I hate the fact that the left will sit there and scream about it the whole time when their own people do the SAME thing

Anyone who does this is despicable. I dont care who they are or who they vote for. But I hate the fact that the left will sit there and scream about it the whole time when their own people do the SAME thing

The left is a lot worse.

On 1/19/2019 at 7:55 PM, mmmmm...beer said:

Not a crime... but really really disrespectful to that Vietnam vet and tribal elder.

Hermmm how can I let you know how this seems to us... take a Vietnam vet.. put him at a DC event to sing the National Anthem. Have a little BLM wearing hat kid get in his face and a pile of others surround the vets family screaming and chanting over him tryg to sing the Star Spangled banner.

I get it and I'm not dismissing it either. all I'm saying when stupid sh1t like this, or a swastika or whatever goes down I like to wait and see what the truth is. We've seen way too many faux hate crimes performed by the left.

The left is a lot worse.

This doesn't help... and it's actually a childish answer bro. Who gives a fock... we're the ones supposed to not act like focking animals.

• Like 1

So much this... as both a Native American and a self professed Christian this angers me beyond belief. What the Catholic Church as done to Native peoples in this country is horrendous. It is a major reason so manh of my people have rejected faith on any basis as another of the white mans evils.

Sh!t like this really illistrates this...

As a Conservative Christian I am appalled and really angry with these morons.

Those kids should get a swift kick in the ass and smack in the face. That being said, "white mans evils" ? GFY and read some history. . The shite your people were doing to each other would make Hitler blush.

No youre putting his culture on a pedestal because you have a direct connection to it. Chill out. Native culture doesnt warrant anymore respect than any other culture. Just a bunch of dumb kids and no one got hurt.

EDIT: except Islam.

Accidentally deleted it instead of just editing

Those kids should get a swift kick in the ass and smack in the face. That being said, "white mans evils" ? GFY and read some history. . The shite your people were doing to each other would make Hitler blush.

Yeah.. when your children are forcibally taken from you (my Grandmother and all her syblings)... sent to a Catholic boarding school and beaten for speaking their only known language with unbelieveable amount of them raped, beaten by priests and nuns come talk to me.

Again an uninformed moron... stfu.

Yeah.. when your children are forcibally taken from you (my Grandmother and all her syblings)... sent to a Catholic boarding school and beaten for speaking their only known language with unbelieveable amount of them raped, beaten by priests and nuns come talk to me.

Again an uninformed moron... stfu.

Yeah, nothing ever happened to any other group. Like let's say the Irish. Only a million or so of them were starved to death. It Isn't like the Vatican sent up some pasta. You really think the church singled out NA's for abuse? Talk about uninformed.

This video adds at least some context.

The old dude looks like he singles this kid out and gets in his face. Were they mouthing off before this? Being disrespectful? Who knows but certainly this single kid didnt jump into old dudes face and doesnt deserve the ire and hate circulating on the interwebs.

Those kids cant be any older than 17. Look at them, bunch of suburban kids. They werent looking for a brawl. Honestly just looked like they were having an intense staring contest.

This is fake outrage 100%. Overplayed your hand on this one beer.