Sign in to follow this  
Cheesecake Factory employees attack black man for wearing MAGA hat...

Its in CBS News...Fox and pretty much every major source.

They appear to have been reported equally.

Google before running with the fake outrage whining about the media.

Just shut up

Its in CBS News...Fox and pretty much every major source.

They appear to have been reported equally.

Google before running with the fake outrage whining about the media.

Link (s). Please provide them. You always demand it from tohers, so follow suit. :bench:

Slo making an ass of himself again

He sure is.

CNN cover it ?

The truth matters

Dont care...but hey...go ahead and double down on the faux outrage. Focking snowflake.
  • Like 1

Dont care...but hey...go ahead and double down on the faux outrage. Focking snowflake.

who's outraged besides you? :dunno:

who's outraged besides you? :dunno:

How am I outraged?

And the righties here who have whined about the MSM not covering this.

• Like 1

How am I outraged?

And the righties here who have whined about the MSM not covering this.

they haven't whined, they questioned, which in turn triggered defensive whining from your end. It always does.

You might be the dumbest motherfocker I've ever met in my entire life. No joke. And I live in Florida.

Actually, calling Slotard a dumb motherfocker would be an insult to dumb motherfocker's everywhere.

they haven't whined, they questioned, which in turn triggered defensive whining from your end. It always does.

Posty didnt question anything and Jones played whataboutism with another event.

Neither questioned it...both whined and were wrong...as are you.

Quit while your ahead.

Actually, calling Slotard a dumb motherfocker would be an insult to dumb motherfocker's everywhere.

Sho is a messed up dude with no self awareness.

Hes merely the mirror image of all his little hater fan club. Theres zero difference.

Theres a gigantic difference between me and people like Mr Hand and Bulls and Max and the followers...dont care mainly me like that.

Theres a gigantic difference between me and people like Mr Hand and Bulls and Max and the followers...dont care mainly me like that.

Doped up idiot says what?

• Like 2

mainly you like that be exactly right

The Daily Wire viewed multiple video clips and photos that validate the claims made by the witnesses about the number of employees appearing to stand around the table. One of the photos showed one of the men described by the witnesses as being the one who made the threatening hand gestures, making the fist bump with another employee, which was described by at least three witnesses.

Another video reviewed by The Daily Wire showed a young girl crying at the table, afraid of the hostile environment created by The Cheesecake Factory employees.

Another video showed the family leaving the restaurant and speaking to multiple law enforcement officials who arrived on scene. The video shows Joseph in a state of disbelief over what had just unfolded as other witnesses were visibly angry over the way he had been treated.

So all these videos & photos haven't surfaced yet?

Yep, the difference is you can't stand when you get called out for being a richard and you block them. You get off on it and can't stand when you get called out for the way you act here. You are a total nut job.