Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2018 Fantasy Mock Draft

It appears most people treated this as a ranking exercise rather than a mock draft, but it's funny to see the #6 team start out with Antonio Brown and Deshaun Watson.

And #8 team with Hopkins and Kelce.

No RB theory back in action after it flamed out the past few years.

Looks like he went #10. But I'm sure it will all depend on how he looks in training camp. As a rookie he missed 4 games with a hamstring injury. Then another in the following year.

Then he hurt his ankle twice in preseason last year, then of course missing 12 games because of needing surgury on the same ankle.

I believe he is playing his last year of the rookie contract in 2018 and he came out and said last June that he wants to be the highest paid player in all of football (not just receivers). So he knows what's on the line for his personal desires.

Should be an interesting watch.

Geez, I needed more coffee this morning. Totally missed him. I pick 4 & 17 in 2018. I seriously doubt he'll slip that far barring a slow recovery.

This mock draft, or ranking, is the most bizarre one I have seen online so far. It's amazing the difference in opinions you can get from site to site.

This mock draft, or ranking, is the most bizarre one I have seen online so far. It's amazing the difference in opinions you can get from site to site.

What big differences do you see? From what I see I think Melvin Gordon and Leonard Fornette would probably go lower in the draft, but what is an example of how majorly different they have theirs? To call this bizarre is pretty extreme from how I see it and it would be interesting to see another that is way off this one.

If the RBs do go early like it shows here, there could be an early run to get one of the top 6-7. WR1 depth is not that great from what I can see.

I saw this elsewhere...

1. Gurley

2. Bell

3. A. Brown

4. Zeke

5. David Johnson

6. Hopkins

7. Hunt

8. Odell

9. Fournette

10. Melvin Gordon

11. Gronk

12. Kamara

13. McCoy

14. Freeman

15. Julio

16. Michael Thomas

17. A.J. Green

18. Dalvin Cook

19. Mark Ingram

20. Keenan Allen

What big differences do you see? From what I see I think Melvin Gordon and Leonard Fornette would probably go lower in the draft, but what is an example of how majorly different they have theirs? To call this bizarre is pretty extreme from how I see it and it would be interesting to see another that is way off this one.

If the RBs do go early like it shows here, there could be an early run to get one of the top 6-7. WR1 depth is not that great from what I can see.

The love for Watson is unreal. He was getting late first round votes wasn't he? No QB should be going in the first round, let alone a second year one that didn't play a full season.

I thought Howard was pretty late. I feel Kamara is a little high but he's been rated high everywhere.

I saw this elsewhere...

1. Gurley

2. Bell

3. A. Brown

4. Zeke

5. David Johnson

6. Hopkins

7. Hunt

8. Odell

9. Fournette

10. Melvin Gordon

11. Gronk

12. Kamara

13. McCoy

14. Freeman

15. Julio

16. Michael Thomas

17. A.J. Green

18. Dalvin Cook

19. Mark Ingram

20. Keenan Allen

Gronk is incredibly overvalued when Kelce and Ertz are putting up similar numbers and can be had later.

Gronk is incredibly overvalued when Kelce and Ertz are putting up similar numbers and can be had later.

Agree. Depending on Giants QB, Engram could be up there in 2018 as well.

The love for Watson is unreal. He was getting late first round votes wasn't he? No QB should be going in the first round, let alone a second year one that didn't play a full season.

I thought Howard was pretty late. I feel Kamara is a little high but he's been rated high everywhere.

Agree with your take on the QBs.

I had Howard this year in a keeper league. I really wouldn't want to count on Howard as a top 2 player for me. Really inconsistent. He worked fine as a flex for me this year, but he was aggravating to own. Maybe the new regime changes that, but I'm not taking him in the first two rounds as of now.

Agree with your take on the QBs.

I had Howard this year in a keeper league. I really wouldn't want to count on Howard as a top 2 player for me. Really inconsistent. He worked fine as a flex for me this year, but he was aggravating to own. Maybe the new regime changes that, but I'm not taking him in the first two rounds as of now.

He finished in the top 12 of RBs which is great but I will admit he was very inconsistent which sucks for fantasy football. You probably won and lost games just because of him.

I expect more consistency from him next season with a more competent coaching staff. I like that fact that he's been reliable. He played the whole season this year and is a work horse.