Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

President Trump thinks SNL should be taken to court for defamation.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account

@realDonaldTrump

45th President of the United States of America

A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

Collusion????

I think someone forgot to take their meds this morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He needs to settle down on the democrat conspiracy nonsense. Its bad enough hearing it on this bored all day. When 99/100 networks are against you, its time to look in the mirror repubtards. Its not JUST Fox News that has their head on straight lol.

Well hes clearly trying to find something to deflect from the investigations. Throwing a bunch of darts hoping one sticks.

It's actually funny to watch him do that. Like a teenager

Why not? No more ridiculous than half the country thinking he should be impeached because he's an a-hole.

SNL has sucked for a good amount of time. Surprised he feels so threatened.

It doesnt take much.

It doesnt take much.

Yeah, because the left is proving they can be logical when they are calling out 50 year old Christmas songs and cartoons as offensive. When no offense exists.

Instead of being political SNL should try to be funny.

exactly

Trump is manna from heaven for SNL. Havent been relevant for decades, now have a POTUS who has a meltdown when they pick on him. :cry:

Trump is manna from heaven for SNL. Havent been relevant for decades, now have a POTUS who has a meltdown when they pick on him. :cry:

They got this gift from heaven and they're still not funny. What a wasted opportunity. Kind of like Wentz with the eagles.

Is it that its not funny, or is it that some people dont have a sense of humor?

Remind me again who the snowflake that cant handle comedians at the correspondents dinner is?

Well, the only ones I ever heard of wanting to reinstitute the FCC fairness doctrine are libtards.

The only guy I constantly hear crying about how unfair everything is is the bad orange man.

The only? I assume you have heard the term "white privilege" at some point?

Is it that its not funny, or is it that some people dont have a sense of humor?

Remind me again who the snowflake that cant handle comedians at the correspondents dinner is?

remind me again who the snowflakes are that can't handle diverse opinions on a college campus? Oh, yeah, liberals!!!!

Could he be any more thin-skinned? Sheeesh, what a woman, maybe he secretly IS a liberal?

Could he be any more thin-skinned? Sheeesh, what a woman, maybe he secretly IS a liberal?

He'll be whatever you want him to be, for the right amount of money.

He'll be whatever you want him to be, for the right amount of money.

I think you have Trump confused with Hitlery.

I think you have Trump confused with Hitlery.

They're both old, lumpy and wear a ton of make-up. Kindred spirits.

Instead of being political SNL should try to be funny.

I think this is the best post of this thread. SNL is just sucking over the past years.

If you want good social and political satire, see Tom Lehrer. This is really old stuff so it's really not about today's whining leftist topics, but at least it's not just a bunch of idiots playing dress up.

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&q=tom+lehrer+i+got+it+from+agnes&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLQz9U3MM81SFbi0U_XNyw2MC00NInP0hLLTrbSzy0tzkzWTywqySwusSrOz0svfsToyy3w8sc9YSmXSWtOXmO048KhUEiFi801rySzpFJIiotHCm6NBoMUFxecxwMA4cwzp4IAAAA&ved=0ahUKEwjXl6yNsKffAhWOpFkKHRj6AuQQri4IYw

If you notice on these, they are light hearted bits about Obama being 'cool'. Or him making fun of Bill Cosby. Or him making fun of Boehner. Or him making fun of others in Washington.

I don't think you get the point here.

Anyway, whether it was Obama in office or anyone else, SNL just sucks these past many years. Liberal agenda and lack of humor. I prefer Modern Family or Iron Chef reruns if I watch anything.

I dont think you get the point that if Trump wasnt a gigantic ass dart, that said outlandish and unpresidential sh!t pretty much non-stop, he wouldnt be treated as such. 99% of Trumps criticism and the media frenzy surrounding his presidency is self inflicted. Its not because hes a republican. Its because hes a moron.

• Like 1

I dont think you get the point that if Trump wasnt a gigantic ass dart, that said outlandish and unpresidential sh!t pretty much non-stop, he wouldnt be treated as such. 99% of Trumps criticism and the media frenzy surrounding his presidency is self inflicted. Its not because hes a republican. Its because hes a moron.

I just don't like cheap political humor. No matter who they are picking on. Bring on the professional social and political satirists for that. Their material is normally well crafted and well thought out. SNL is just a hack television show that lost it's luster years ago.

Well, whatever you like I guess. I'm not going to judge that.

I just don't like cheap political humor. No matter who they are picking on. Bring on the professional social and political satirists for that. Their material is normally well crafted and well thought out. SNL is just a hack television show that lost it's luster years ago.

Well, whatever you like I guess. I'm not going to judge that.

I agree. When gwb died they were replaying some of Dana carveys impressions. Thought those were funny. I don't remember them being political, more just making fun of the person.

That makes sense, because I remember SNL treating McCain and Palin very well.

slap in the face with fact win right there folks

Reality always crushes imagination world.

Interesting article

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/05/saturday-night-live-season-review-trump-fatigue-ratings

SUXBNME, on 17 Dec 2018 - 12:24 PM, said:

Interesting article

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/05/saturday-night-live-season-review-trump-fatigue-ratings

Don't get me wrong, I don't think SNL is funny either. Haven't watched it since the Adam Sandler/Norm MacDonald/Chris Farley days.

I just think Trump writes the material for the current iteration himself.

I agree. When gwb died they were replaying some of Dana carveys impressions. Thought those were funny. I don't remember them being political, more just making fun of the person.

:thumbsup: This is true.