• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jaebr29

jaebr29

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

12 team 0.75 ppr league with keepers kept at draft position from last year (and penalties for keeping year after year). We start 1 qb/2 rb/2wr/1 te/ 2 flex and have fairly deep benches so the waiver wire is thin and competitive after the first few weeks of the year.

I expect the following high end players to be gone...Bell, Elliot for first round picks.  David johnson, Beckham, M Gordon, D Freeman, Ajayi, J howard, Jordy, Michael Thomas all being kept for 4th round picks or later.

My top keeper options are Gurley or Shady for a 2nd (last pick of the second), Doug Baldwin for a  6th, Martavis Bryant for a 10th.  I'm thinking shady and Baldwin and then taking Antonio Brown with the first pick...unless by chance the owner of Bell doesn't decide to keep him for a first.  I was all in on Lesean last year and it paid off well.  I'm not so certain this year, but with all the rb's expected to be off the board I think my hands are tied to keep him.

Just looking for some sanity and make sure I'm not overthinking this one with contemplating other moves and options here.

#2 delchay

delchay

FF Geek

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

12 team 0.75 ppr league with keepers kept at draft position from last year (and penalties for keeping year after year). We start 1 qb/2 rb/2wr/1 te/ 2 flex and have fairly deep benches so the waiver wire is thin and competitive after the first few weeks of the year.

I expect the following high end players to be gone...Bell, Elliot for first round picks.  David johnson, Beckham, M Gordon, D Freeman, Ajayi, J howard, Jordy, Michael Thomas all being kept for 4th round picks or later.

My top keeper options are Gurley or Shady for a 2nd (last pick of the second), Doug Baldwin for a  6th, Martavis Bryant for a 10th.  I'm thinking shady and Baldwin and then taking Antonio Brown with the first pick...unless by chance the owner of Bell doesn't decide to keep him for a first.  I was all in on Lesean last year and it paid off well.  I'm not so certain this year, but with all the rb's expected to be off the board I think my hands are tied to keep him.

Just looking for some sanity and make sure I'm not overthinking this one with contemplating other moves and options here.

I agree with you. Shady and Baldwin for me.