Sign in to follow this  
kherren

Auction: Max Bid Amount

Hello, using draft buddy for a 12 team auction league with $250 cap per team. On the "offense" tab the max bid for every player is $3. Also, on the "overall" tab the max bid is $1 for every player. Anyone know why or how to fix this? Thanks.

Hi kherren. Well, something must be up / wrong / off. Is there a projected fantasy point amount for all players, all positions? If that shows an error instead then that is impacting the max bid amount, so we'll have to figure out what is causing that error. If there is an error, like DIV/0, then we need to check the scoring tab first. In that case check every scoring category does not have a 0 (zero) under "Per Unit". That should always be a number not zero, even for scoring categories that you don't use.

Get back to me, and lets go from there.

Hi, after I ran "Compile Cheatsheets" the max values showed up. I hadn't done that yet as I was waiting for all of our league teams to declare their keepers. One other question. We won't know the team nomination order until draft day. If you change the nomination order on the owners page what must be done in order to pick up that change? Thanks.

If the auction report tab has formulas for the team names then you should be able to just change the numbers on the owners tab and it updates. Try it.

If they are not formulas - which happens if you compile, and have reset options set to "no" - then it is a little more involved. So you have keepers? Try this (and in fact, try now so we are sure it works and I'm not forgetting anything):

1. Change nomination order numbers on owners tab.

2. Set reset keepers to "no" but reset draft picks to "yes".

3. Compile Cheatsheets.

Auction report look good and keepers still marked off and on the appropriate rosters?